All Categories

Pulling Shards

Pulling Shards

Search
Aug 14, 2022, 15:3908/14/22
06/27/22

Pulling Shards

Hi there,

Just wondering how people feel? I have been playing for nearly 2 months now on multiple accounts, I am getting a bit annoyed and upset with the pulling of shards even on events. I have pulled multiple shards on mutliple accounts and to me it does not feel randomised at all. I keep pulling the same champions on different accounts over and over again and there does not seem to be any new ones or better ones.

I ended up pulling mutliple copies on the same accounts as well as the same champion across 3 or 4 accounts. It seems a bit rigged to me pulling the same over and over again.

Do people feel the same way, have you had this experience? Just starting to get fed up of the same champions over and over which is meant to be random on which one you get. I have even paid money into RAID and still the same issues.

Thanks

Edge Global

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2022, 19:1108/14/22
05/09/22

I've been working on the shards like you for 2 months now I've gotten more legendary n epics w the blue shards than the other 2 higher shards i really love the game play so I'm gonna try the fusion n the other way n maybe that will be a better way I've pulled 1 legendary n the 2 months I've been playing n it was on a blue shard n pulled epics from the gold shards n all those extra Champs you get you can use those instead of tomes to upgrade skills I don't have multiple accounts s so I can't help w that 

Aug 15, 2022, 11:3608/15/22
06/27/22
haileybug

I've been working on the shards like you for 2 months now I've gotten more legendary n epics w the blue shards than the other 2 higher shards i really love the game play so I'm gonna try the fusion n the other way n maybe that will be a better way I've pulled 1 legendary n the 2 months I've been playing n it was on a blue shard n pulled epics from the gold shards n all those extra Champs you get you can use those instead of tomes to upgrade skills I don't have multiple accounts s so I can't help w that 

Many thanks for replying. I have been trying to focus on some fusions and other things too. I just don't get many epics or legendaries at all which is really annoying but I am still going. Would love to know your progress in the future.

Thanks

Edge Global

Aug 15, 2022, 20:3008/15/22
05/09/22

I'll let you know how things go I've gotten n used 2 legendary shards n both gave me epics n most of my others gave me rare n epics the shards seem to be really random and w that you should be able to get more of the better ones n the game n be able to spend your money on energy to play more but I might be wrong cause some ppl have legendary players to spare on their roster if I didn't love the actual game play I'd probably have already stopped playing the plarium ppl got something good just need some fine tuning 

Aug 15, 2022, 21:0408/15/22
01/07/20

most of my lego champs have all come from ancient shards, sacreds ive done ok odd one here and there have stock piled to 24 sacreds then dropped them during a 2x event to see not 1 lego then drop 4 sacreds non 2x etc and pulled 2 legos 

i have begun stock piling sacrets and voids again this time i want to hit the 30 sacred mark and 50 void mark, i have enough work to do on the legos i have so waiting to hit those marks isnt a issue for me - be nice to get better rng of books from cb drops but im sure im not the only one in this position 

Aug 15, 2022, 22:3908/15/22
05/09/22

How do you get all those shards the game play only gives out 3 of the legendary ones a month if that in the epic shards not many more unless you spend money there's no way to get all that n I'm not spending money on shards I spend mine on energy based stuff n I spend plenty of money I'm to almost 200 dollars this month I spend it cause I can but others can't n to buy something that doesn't give me more game play time I won't do that I like playing the game I'm still new so I might be doing things wrong but its not not having a really good champion I don't use it's building up the champion that is the fun once there all the way done it don't earn you as much to help level your level up so their only good for certain things I'll keep playing the game play is the best I've seen n played since I was young n dungeons n dragons first came out n merp came out but back then it a paper w stats on it n rolling 10 sided dice n no screens to watch the champion fight man yall got feeling old lol 

Aug 15, 2022, 22:5008/15/22
06/25/20

Ugh. The lack of commas in these posts is making all of this real hard to read.

Basically - shards become much more common when you're able to clear Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare CB. Between those two, and Doom Tower, I can usually average around 8 sacred shards and lego tomes per month.

Aug 15, 2022, 23:0608/15/22
05/09/22
kramaswamy.kr

Ugh. The lack of commas in these posts is making all of this real hard to read.

Basically - shards become much more common when you're able to clear Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare CB. Between those two, and Doom Tower, I can usually average around 8 sacred shards and lego tomes per month.

Thank you explaining this I'm not the best at typing so I don't use the commas n stuff sorry about that I just started actually typing this much on anything I've really come to like this game n the clan I'm running is lvl 5 n most of the ppl have less time on the game than I do it's really helpful to have a place to go in learn the things I need for me n my clan members 

Aug 15, 2022, 23:1208/15/22
06/20/19
haileybug

How do you get all those shards the game play only gives out 3 of the legendary ones a month if that in the epic shards not many more unless you spend money there's no way to get all that n I'm not spending money on shards I spend mine on energy based stuff n I spend plenty of money I'm to almost 200 dollars this month I spend it cause I can but others can't n to buy something that doesn't give me more game play time I won't do that I like playing the game I'm still new so I might be doing things wrong but its not not having a really good champion I don't use it's building up the champion that is the fun once there all the way done it don't earn you as much to help level your level up so their only good for certain things I'll keep playing the game play is the best I've seen n played since I was young n dungeons n dragons first came out n merp came out but back then it a paper w stats on it n rolling 10 sided dice n no screens to watch the champion fight man yall got feeling old lol 

1) don't get discouraged if you like the game.  It's a snowball effect, very slow at first but it builds up.  Just from demon lord I get around 10 sacred, 20-30 void and 40-50 ancient a month.  

2) you think you're old? I still have the blue box BASIC D&D from 79,  2 years before AD&D was released.

Aug 16, 2022, 00:3608/16/22
04/24/22

Pulling shards is random AF ! :P 

Im 111 days in (login but didnt miss a day)

I've pulled legendary once during a double event (so i basically got 2 leggos off 1 shard) with an ancient . 

Yet i made an alt account which is meant to stay free to play and its pulling epic upon epic off ancient shard and pulling the good rare voids , off void shard -.- (300% the luck i had on my main accont where i did spend(to complete helicath fusion mainly)

Just hoard them .. void from dt ,sacred from CB and ancient from dungeons(alongside those from quests and events if you can do those)

Cool thing about raid is you dont need a specific champions to complete content , you need specifc skills and speeds to complete it !

Aug 24, 2022, 07:4708/24/22
05/09/22
Edge Global

Many thanks for replying. I have been trying to focus on some fusions and other things too. I just don't get many epics or legendaries at all which is really annoying but I am still going. Would love to know your progress in the future.

Thanks

Edge Global

Hey bud I did really good pulling 10 purple shards at the same time during that champions chase last week did 10 purple shards got 1 legendary dwarf n 2 epic dwarves n another epic n the rest rare n I have the guys to do the fusion for a rare w uncommon got accend a sprit guy n ALl 10 of the purple shards pulled void champions 10 at once n I like all the champions I got w that pull of 10 at once