All Categories

Looks like I finished the fusion /s

Search
Aug 13, 2022, 17:4508/13/22
06/16/22

Completed the two meaningful summons for this fusion (Anchorite and Yelagrina). As a 60 day player I'm actually pretty excited for Anchorite - how do you guys think he should be built? Full attack power for his 1? Seems really strong on Spider? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 13, 2022, 18:1208/13/22
06/25/20

Spider does not revolve around clearing the spiderlings. Anchorite is more of a support. As such, you'll probably want him to be fast, and put a stun set on him so that his A1 produces some value.

That said - I'm not convinced he's worth building out. Neither his A2 nor his A3 give an extra turn, and neither do any damage at all. It's tough to find a spot for someone on your team when 2/3 of their moves do no damage.

Yes, you're a newer player, I'll give you that - but even for a newer player I'm not convinced he's worth investing in.

Aug 13, 2022, 18:3108/13/22
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

Spider does not revolve around clearing the spiderlings. Anchorite is more of a support. As such, you'll probably want him to be fast, and put a stun set on him so that his A1 produces some value.

That said - I'm not convinced he's worth building out. Neither his A2 nor his A3 give an extra turn, and neither do any damage at all. It's tough to find a spot for someone on your team when 2/3 of their moves do no damage.

Yes, you're a newer player, I'll give you that - but even for a newer player I'm not convinced he's worth investing in.

I actually have a pretty tough time clearing Spider where I'm at with Uugo, Gorgorab, Kael, Coldheart and Deliana. Stuck on stage 14 right now, and the spiderlings absolutely chunk my Kael. Coldheart has more HP right now so spiderlings end up killing Kael. 

on a second note..should I have my Uugo on red / blue tree for masteries? I currently have her as blue / green as more of a focused support so she doesn't do a lot of damage but does better heals. 

Aug 13, 2022, 19:0408/13/22
06/25/20
kmanmott

I actually have a pretty tough time clearing Spider where I'm at with Uugo, Gorgorab, Kael, Coldheart and Deliana. Stuck on stage 14 right now, and the spiderlings absolutely chunk my Kael. Coldheart has more HP right now so spiderlings end up killing Kael. 

on a second note..should I have my Uugo on red / blue tree for masteries? I currently have her as blue / green as more of a focused support so she doesn't do a lot of damage but does better heals. 

Lower-tier spider levels do involve killing those spiderlings but, as you get to higher levels, they're usually just too tanky to kill. You want to CC them, or, have a weak-affinity champ tank them. Your team is really quite sub-optimal for spider, unfortunately.

As for Uugo - I'd probably go green/blue, mainly because of how good Timely Intervention is.