All Categories

Lonatharil Fusion fragment positions don't match calendar.

Search
Aug 12, 2022, 09:2708/12/22
11/24/21

I've been doing the fuson to get some of the epics. For the all three of the first events with multiple champion fragments (green box), the order of the fragments has matched the Event Calendar. Eg. For champion chase Carlinia was the low cost fragment and Wuji was the high cost one.

For the events that have just started (red box), the fragments are not in the same order as the event calendar. Eg. For the summon rush, Wuji is the low cost fragment and Carlinia is the high cost.

i

There is a chance that,

- I just confirmed the pattern for the first three events and assumed that the other events would follow the same pattern.

- Or that the left champion really is always the low cost one and someone made a mistake drawing up the calendar.

Either way it makes these event calanders mostly useless for planning purposes....

I don't want to see this as a cynical marketing tactic to trick people into freaking out half way through a fusion and buying resources for the extra events they have to do, but it's hard not to see it that way :(

I definitely won't be rewarding this by buying stuff, so I have some decisions to make...

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 12, 2022, 09:4008/12/22
01/19/21

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Considering that I actually did have a plan in mind, I am, shall we say, less than pleased about it...

Aug 12, 2022, 11:3008/12/22
Aug 12, 2022, 11:31(edited)
02/13/21

It could also be possible that Plarium adjusts the champions on the fly, depending on how many fragments people have gotten and what is likely to drive more sales.  By this I mean that people might have started collecting based on an assumption that this would be the first champion in summon rush, but now that it's not, they will spend money to avoid missing out as they are now committed.

Aug 12, 2022, 11:4008/12/22
01/19/21

Eh, I suspect it's just a case of making an erroneous assumption and paying the price for it. No doubt they plan out the distribution of fragments as to maximize the pain for players ahead of time, but I don't think they adjust it after the fact.