All Categories

I am once again asking for the next champion to take to 60…

Search
Aug 6, 2022, 18:2708/06/22
06/16/22

So I just finished my top 5 champions to 60 as Kael, Uugo, Gorgorab, Coldheart and Deliana in that order. 

i

Apothecary is extremely core in my Arena lineup right now as he goes first with 205 speed and boosts my champ order with Gorg > Uugo > Kael, but I don't know if taking him to 60 (should I take him to 50?) is that helpful. I do also use Apoth often in dungeons, but depending on the affinity I switch it up. I really like his speed buff though. 

Royal Guard I just got last time he was available through Sacred Shards and I hear he's a really strong nuker - should I be leveling him to outclass my Kael in dungeons or is Kael still better? 

Maybe the last one I'm thinking personally is Tuhak as it looks like he has good turn meter and speed control. 

Here is my vault for kicks: 

i

Would love some pointers! Thanks 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2022, 18:4008/06/22
06/25/20

Honestly, right now I think i'd just build up food. Royal Guard will probably end up being useful, but it's too early to tell. Also, ideally, you should get one of those 60's geared well enough to be able to solo farm Minotaur 15. Likely that'll be Deliana. Once you are able to do that, your strategy for leveling should be to farm campaign for food, and level the champs you actually want to use through Minotaur. You leave them ungeared, and you have one person who can take Mino 15 down on their own. That'll bring the four others to level 57 by the time they finish getting scrolls.

But if you're truly chomping at the bit to level someone right now, I think that Royal Guard is your best bet.

To your other question - 200 speed is largely irrelevant in arena, so I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get Apoth to 60 just for that. Will he have value as a 60 in other places? Possibly - he could very well end up on your Spider and FK teams. But right now, between Gorg and Uugo, you really don't need another person whose only real role is support.

Aug 6, 2022, 19:1308/06/22
Aug 6, 2022, 19:25(edited)
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

Honestly, right now I think i'd just build up food. Royal Guard will probably end up being useful, but it's too early to tell. Also, ideally, you should get one of those 60's geared well enough to be able to solo farm Minotaur 15. Likely that'll be Deliana. Once you are able to do that, your strategy for leveling should be to farm campaign for food, and level the champs you actually want to use through Minotaur. You leave them ungeared, and you have one person who can take Mino 15 down on their own. That'll bring the four others to level 57 by the time they finish getting scrolls.

But if you're truly chomping at the bit to level someone right now, I think that Royal Guard is your best bet.

To your other question - 200 speed is largely irrelevant in arena, so I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get Apoth to 60 just for that. Will he have value as a 60 in other places? Possibly - he could very well end up on your Spider and FK teams. But right now, between Gorg and Uugo, you really don't need another person whose only real role is support.

I do have Walking Tomb Dreng "waiting" to be summoned right now. I was originally planned on unleashing him this fusion event, but seeing how poorly reviewed this champ is, I'm going to skip. That means I'll be hopefully pulling Walking Tomb in another month and I was really hoping to play with him...

Uugo and Gorg have definitely been a god send to me in such an early account (imo), and would love to get them in the best gear possible from Dragon 20 - is there a tactic I can use to push myself to get to that state? I'm currently on Stage 15 clearing in 1:50. 

Another thing - how should I gear Deliana? Retaliation? HP% speed and crit rate? I've seen so many differing things on her I can't quite get her to actually perform well. 

oh - and why is 200 speed irrelevant? I know I'm fairly early but it's my absolute best way to get my turn first so I can apply drop defense, increase attack and then nuke with Kael. Before I had Apoth in 200+ speed it was a toss up whether I got to nuke first 

Aug 6, 2022, 19:3408/06/22
06/25/20
kmanmott

I do have Walking Tomb Dreng "waiting" to be summoned right now. I was originally planned on unleashing him this fusion event, but seeing how poorly reviewed this champ is, I'm going to skip. That means I'll be hopefully pulling Walking Tomb in another month and I was really hoping to play with him...

Uugo and Gorg have definitely been a god send to me in such an early account (imo), and would love to get them in the best gear possible from Dragon 20 - is there a tactic I can use to push myself to get to that state? I'm currently on Stage 15 clearing in 1:50. 

Another thing - how should I gear Deliana? Retaliation? HP% speed and crit rate? I've seen so many differing things on her I can't quite get her to actually perform well. 

oh - and why is 200 speed irrelevant? I know I'm fairly early but it's my absolute best way to get my turn first so I can apply drop defense, increase attack and then nuke with Kael. Before I had Apoth in 200+ speed it was a toss up whether I got to nuke first 

To start with your last question - 200 is irrelevant because anyone with a real arena team will beat that speed effortlessly. I don't know what arena rank you're at right now, but after you reach gold, you typically just farm 1-man defense teams, so you don't actually need any team of your own.

Regarding Dragon, you should have no trouble at all with the five 6-star champs you have. The one thing that makes your team a bit weak is that you have no real waveclearing. So, to answer that alongside your second question, you probably should gear Deliana to be your wave clearer. That'll involve basically going for CR% to reach 100%, and then CDMG/HP. Probably something like CR% gloves, HP% chest, and SPD boots.

I wouldn't worry too much about set bonuses. You probably aren't at the point of really being able to choose those over just having better gear overall.

Aug 6, 2022, 20:1008/06/22
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

To start with your last question - 200 is irrelevant because anyone with a real arena team will beat that speed effortlessly. I don't know what arena rank you're at right now, but after you reach gold, you typically just farm 1-man defense teams, so you don't actually need any team of your own.

Regarding Dragon, you should have no trouble at all with the five 6-star champs you have. The one thing that makes your team a bit weak is that you have no real waveclearing. So, to answer that alongside your second question, you probably should gear Deliana to be your wave clearer. That'll involve basically going for CR% to reach 100%, and then CDMG/HP. Probably something like CR% gloves, HP% chest, and SPD boots.

I wouldn't worry too much about set bonuses. You probably aren't at the point of really being able to choose those over just having better gear overall.

Well my arena offense team is 90k power (I know that doesn't necessarily mean a lot) but I'm usually taking on people between 80-100k comfortably (full teams), and can usually beat out some 110-130ks depending on what their comp is looking like (usually can't beat strong force squads). 

I float between Gold 1 and Gold 2.