All Categories

What is the current approach to this Fusion event?

Search
Aug 5, 2022, 15:0608/05/22
06/16/22

I know there was initially a lot of negativity towards the event style, but after release it didn't seem quite as bad as people thought. 

With that being said, what is the current recommendation for this event for earlyish players? I'm fairly new to the game and I was able to get Walking Tomb Dreng - I was really hoping to actually summon him during this event since my account could probably use a strong Spirit champion. But with all the information going around, should I just be going for Anchorite and Yelagirna? That would effectively remove any pressure from doing Summon Rush and Champ Chase. 

Or, should I go ahead and try to get this current fusion? With the Champion Chase point values, is 2,500 for Carilina not that worth it? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 5, 2022, 15:2008/05/22
06/25/20

I think if you are a newer player, it will be tough to get this one. You're likely going to need top champ chase and top summon rush rewards. Since Wuji is the lower champ chase, he'll almost certainly be the top summon rush one, at 25 fragments. If you skip that, the max you'll cap out at is 90. If you're lucky enough to win the champ chase tournament at first place, though, that'll let you flat-out skip summon rush for both of them, so if your bracket is weak, that may be something to aim for. If you can get second place, then you'll need to win the Ice Golem tournament as well.

My personal plan is to wait until the last minute and see if I can snipe first place on champ chase for cheap, or, worst-case, see if I can get second place. But for you, as a newer player, I'd probably just recommend skipping - despite the champ being not bad overall, and probably useful for you as a newer player, the cost of getting him is just too high.

Aug 5, 2022, 15:4708/05/22
06/16/22

So should I probably aim for Anchorite and Yelagrima? I could I guess bank those fusions + walking tomb to have an easier time during next fusion event. 

Aug 5, 2022, 16:3008/05/22
06/25/20

My suggestion would simply be to play the game, and not necessarily go out of your way to complete anything. If you can get those two epic champs without significant effort, then by all means, go for it.

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 5, 2022, 16:4108/05/22
12/30/20
kmanmott

So should I probably aim for Anchorite and Yelagrima? I could I guess bank those fusions + walking tomb to have an easier time during next fusion event. 

Can you post your roster in here? Curious to see how the epics would line up with what you have now.

Aug 5, 2022, 18:1408/05/22
Aug 5, 2022, 18:19(edited)
06/16/22
dthorne04

Can you post your roster in here? Curious to see how the epics would line up with what you have now.

i

Hey Thorne thanks, I've gotten a lot of feedback from you guys before, I've posted several times about my account. Just took Deliana to 6 stars during champ training event. My main thing is that I'm almost exclusively using Magic types for most content, so I struggle a lot on Force dungeons (Spider Stage 14, and could use a strong element against FK 15, and Dragon 17) 

Aug 5, 2022, 18:2708/05/22
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

My suggestion would simply be to play the game, and not necessarily go out of your way to complete anything. If you can get those two epic champs without significant effort, then by all means, go for it.

I've been saving up pretty effectively (IMO), already completed the Spider Tourny for Anchor and I should easily complete the Dungeon Divers and Champ Training, can you refresh my memory of what the breakdown is for legendaries / epics / rares for Champion Chase point values? As well as the effort for Summon Rush - how many shards will I likely need? 

i

I'm currently doing really well in my bracket for champ chase, maybe I can score some other frags in some different tournaments? 

Aug 5, 2022, 18:4208/05/22
06/25/20
kmanmott

I've been saving up pretty effectively (IMO), already completed the Spider Tourny for Anchor and I should easily complete the Dungeon Divers and Champ Training, can you refresh my memory of what the breakdown is for legendaries / epics / rares for Champion Chase point values? As well as the effort for Summon Rush - how many shards will I likely need? 

i

I'm currently doing really well in my bracket for champ chase, maybe I can score some other frags in some different tournaments? 

The more of them you can win, the easier it will be. If you can win champ chase, you'll only need the bottom reward on summon rush, which is typically ~1500 points, or 3 sacreds or 14 voids.

With respect to point values, just click the "Info" button and it'll give you the full breakdown.