All Categories

Rotos HP pool

Rotos HP pool

Search
Aug 3, 2022, 17:2208/03/22
02/11/21

Rotos HP pool

Quick question: every Rotos attack scales in part with his HP. Is it his current HP or Max HP, and does his A2 increasing the HP pool affect that. In short, does he hit harder as his HP pool increases due to his A2.

I tried testing it in the Campaign, but they die so quickly, I don't really see the difference in numbers (I try to use the skills on the same champions to stay consistent)

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2022, 17:2508/03/22
06/25/20

Max HP, yes, and yes. Dude's a beast.

Aug 3, 2022, 17:3608/03/22
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

Kram, how do you set Rotos AI for tag defense  (if u use there?).  My alt has Rotos, and all I know is when I run on offense I have no clue how it decides which skill to use... I could have posted this in AI thread as well... 😆 🤣 

Aug 3, 2022, 17:4208/03/22
02/11/21
kramaswamy.kr

Awesome. I'm looking to build him out. Can't afford to play with sets yet, I'm more focused on stats, but what sets would you recommend? I hear about Lifesteal to keep him alive, Relentless to keep him going, or Savage to make sure the enemies are not going. 

Since his base HP is abysmal, I figured HP ring and banner for him, ATK% chest, SPD boots and C.rate/C.DMG gloves. Am I missing anything? 

Aug 3, 2022, 17:4908/03/22
06/25/20
Trips

Kram, how do you set Rotos AI for tag defense  (if u use there?).  My alt has Rotos, and all I know is when I run on offense I have no clue how it decides which skill to use... I could have posted this in AI thread as well... 😆 🤣 

On defense, I have him on a team with Arb, Maulie, and Lydia. The only AI setting I have for Rotos is to use his A3 as opener. 

Aug 3, 2022, 17:5808/03/22
06/25/20
Balltazer

Awesome. I'm looking to build him out. Can't afford to play with sets yet, I'm more focused on stats, but what sets would you recommend? I hear about Lifesteal to keep him alive, Relentless to keep him going, or Savage to make sure the enemies are not going. 

Since his base HP is abysmal, I figured HP ring and banner for him, ATK% chest, SPD boots and C.rate/C.DMG gloves. Am I missing anything? 

How you build him will depend entirely on what type of team you're using him with. Personally, I'm lucky enough to have two of them. The first one I built to use on my speed nuke team, where I run Maulie, so I don't need him to be at all fast. For that one, I'm using a Destroy set, but that's mainly because it's just the best gear I could find - though I won't deny it does come in handy from time to time. That version has 30K HP, 2.5K DEF (just randomly through substats), 6.2K ATK, 121 SPD, 95% CR, and 253% CDMG.

The second one I built to use on my go-second team. He's quite a bit faster, and running Savage gear. Stats are considerably different too. He's also only running 30K HP, but he has 3K DEF and 200 SPD. In terms of offensive stats, he's running 5.2K ATK, 86% CR, and 203% CDMG.

In terms of what sets are useful - Lifesteal I would 100% not bother with. Sure, once in a while it will win you a fight, but otherwise it's pretty useless. Relentless is cute, especially those times you start just endlessly chaining attacks with his A1 - but I dislike relying on low-probability effects.

Personally, I'd just focus on stats for now. Don't worry too much about set bonuses. Eventually, Relentless, Avenging, Retaliation, Savage, and Destroy are all worthwhile 4-piece sets for him.

Aug 3, 2022, 18:2408/03/22
02/11/21

I'm still thinking about where he fits in my teams. Definitely want to try him against bosses and revivers in my Arena. I don't have crazy stats on him, focused mostly on getting his C.rate to 100% and his C.DMG as much as I can. Got him as I was building up my Konstantin, so farming FK as much as I can to gear both of them up.