All Categories

New Fusion Lonatharil

New Fusion Lonatharil

Search
Aug 1, 2022, 18:4408/01/22
01/27/21

New Fusion Lonatharil

I really assumed you guys just made a mistake on the character card and that the A2 had the only difference between having an ally dead and everyone alive a 20% shield vs a 30% shield with everything else still the same.  Tyraku said he specifically checked though and that isn't the case, the character card was accurate (and you've messed those up several times with multipart skills).  That is really unfortunate.  This went from an excellent character to a very meh lego instantly.  Please reconsider that.  If that A2 is unremovable (and it isn't like you can do an infinity clan boss team with the limitations you placed) then it is actually useful.  A 20% shield that has nothing else though is Rare level, not even epic level.  It makes no sense if you actually thought that skill made sense like that.  Having the same abilities/limitations though with only a 20% vs 30% difference DOES make sense and DOES make the skill useful and lego level.  Really, please fix that because you don't seem aware how completely useless that A2 is if it is only a 20% shield with nothing else if everyone is alive.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2022, 18:5008/01/22

A2 is unremovable but cant manipulate his team members too. So, i wont do this fusionOther thing this fusion is Brogni type. Need more resources, but this character imho not enough valued for me.