All Categories

level 45 what should i be focusing on

Search
Aug 1, 2022, 08:3608/01/22
05/31/22

so ive been playing for a bit now and I'm up to level 45 and at a point where I'm just not sure what my direction should be. i have 2 level 60's kael and deliana but I still struggle with stuff like doom tower and higher level dungeons. i feel like a lot of my equipment is kinda crap and not best suited for my champions. i just didn't know whether I should just keep grinding out food for getting more 60's or farming equipment and if so where. any tips would be greatly appreciated 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2022, 08:5308/01/22
07/08/19

at this point, i would focus on grinding food. biggest priority in the early game should be making 60s and its not particularly effective to farm equipment until you reach the higher dungeon levels in any case.

the most important areas in the early game are clan boss, arena, dragon, and 12-3 brutal on campaign. 12-3 is the best place for levelling champions and dragon is one of the easiest dungeons and drops the best artifacts for beginners. as for arena and cb, you'll want to make teams that are able to function there asap so you can start grinding them every day for rewards. don't stress about doom tower or faction wars; if you can win anything there, go for it, but they're not really a priority for you at the moment.

if you have any specific questions regarding champions or gear, i would encourage you to drop a screenshot here.