All Categories

Spider den 14, need help.

Search
Jul 30, 2022, 10:4207/30/22
06/11/22

Actually stuck on 13 but the question still stands.  I don't really have a lot to work with (made some silly beginner mistakes).  Screenshot of my roster at the end of post but what I got is as follow.

6* champs

Kael (max masteries and booked). Campaign farmer set up

Executioner (max masteries and booked). Campaign farmer set up

Crimson Helm (max masteries and booked) Frost gear.

Ursala the Mourner (max masteries and half booked) Imortal/perception

Saito (max masteries and not booked) Attack/Speed/Cruel

Deliana (lvl 4 masteries not booked). Life steal/speed but want to change her over to stun/daze

5* (all in various stages of being built)

Faceless, Relic Keeper, Jotun, Magnarr, High Khatu, Warmaiden (booked), Crimson Slayer, Dark Athel and Apothecary.

Everything else is no where close to being built but some potential champs are Luria (even tho her hp reduce skill no longer works on spider, frustrating) Masamoto, Dark Elhain and Captain Temil.

I have watched several videos and read a lot of posts but none of them really mention the champs I have but talk on and on about ones I don't have.  So my question is can it be done with what I have?  Any suggesions on how to build or rebuild what I have?  This mission is making me nuts to be honest.  Any advice is appreciated.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 30, 2022, 12:2907/30/22
12/19/19

How many drexthar fragments do u have?

Jul 30, 2022, 14:5607/30/22
06/11/22
Trips

How many drexthar fragments do u have?

None

Jul 30, 2022, 18:4007/30/22
12/19/19

Smh...

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 30, 2022, 19:4707/30/22
Jul 30, 2022, 19:54(edited)
12/30/20
GentlmanBastad

None

Need to be at least doing the bare minimum in 3v3 to start buying Drexthar frags every day. It's going to take you 3 months to finish him off, at best. 

Great in Spider, great in Doom Tower, great in FW, usable (if not great at lower difficulties) in Hydra too. 

I think your best bet right now is to take Frozen Banshee up to 60 and focus on Dragon, for what it's worth. Also it would be good to stop taking up so many champs who have narrow or no impact on progression up to 50 like Dark Athel, Jotun, Relic Keeper. I know it means you have to pass on the mission for now, but you're somewhat in a rough spot. 

You could try something like Warmaiden/Kael/Deliana in some sort of control set like stun/Apothecary/and maybe Executioner and try to find a way to control with turn meter/speed, while getting through some nukes with Kael. 

Jul 31, 2022, 10:0307/31/22
06/11/22

dthorne:

Pretty much what I expected.  I have run all combinations I can think of and it works until I get the spider down to ~50% and it all goes south from there.  You are right about taking some champs needlessly to 50, but my luck with drawing decent/good champs is worse than bad so I really had to work with what I had.

Thanks for the advice at least, now I at least have a direction.