All Categories

Kael skin, Spider tournament, tied 1st place - half skin

Search
Jul 27, 2022, 21:5607/27/22
03/27/22

I kept getting disconnected because of server updates right before the Spider Tournament ended and tied for 1st place for points but I didn't get the full skin, only half as I was designated 2nd place. I strategically set an alarm and woke up half way through the night and luckily caught that my auto battles stopped due to updates AT THE END OF A SPECIAL TOURNAMENT (why would you update right at the end of a tournament anyway) so it said they would be doing maintenance in 0 seconds clicked ok I was able to reopen app and I set my auto battles again closed my eyes and checked a little while later just to make sure everything was fine and the game had reloaded now this is going on like a little more then an hour before the tournament ends so at this point I'm like ok whatever everything's done I'll just set my auto battles and go back to sleep (I was 1st place with the most points). I went back to sleep and woke to find the game reset at some point and that I am tied for 1st place with points but was delegated the 2nd place spot and half the Kael skin. Meanwhile I still had 39 auto battles and 326 energy left, that's ridiculous I still don't actually understand what was happening last night before the tournament was about to end. It's not like I'm complaining because I was close, it shouldn't have even been close I even set an alarm in middle of the night (good thing I did but still didn't matter). How many times should I have to keep continuing to check on the game in the middle of the night because of updates. I'm sorry but this is not right, I have never complained about anything but I absolutely feel I should be compensated the full skin. 

I also have no clue where to correctly post about this or which of the 100 categories and sub categories in game to submit a ticket about this ( I tried submitting a ticket but they replied with a generic comment not having to do with my issue)

This is just so disheartening... 

i

i

Views
Comments