All Categories

Kreela into the mix - Just insane luck – now what to do?

Search
Jul 27, 2022, 06:4607/27/22
01/13/22

**Further to the below - I have now just rolled a Kreela Witch-Arm.  What should be my book prorities, and are there any I shoul just put in the Vault for now**

- Kreela Witch-Arm 

- Deliana

- Queen Eva

- Lady Kimi – 5 books already (all landed in Flurry of Petals)  

- Arbiter

- Drokgul the Gaunt

Hi All, 

As the title says, I have just had some insane luck with a new(ish) account. I started it 45 days ago, but didn’t play it, just collected daily rewards until 10 days ago. I rolled the weekly ancient shards and got an Aox the Rememberer, so I decided to charge in with him as a solid starting epic. Then I rolled Uugo and Lady Kimi
last on the 10x ancient event. So I decided to roll the 2 void shards from finishing normal campaign. I rolled an Arbiter. So with the 10x going on, I finished off Hard and Brutal and rolled the 2 Sacreds…. 1st was a Geomancer (so I thought this was a win regardless of the other roll), then – you guessed it… rolled a legendary and got a 2nd one as bonus (Drokgul the Gaunt and Queen Eva).   

So my account is FTP and I don’t know what to do first! I understand that the Nightmare CB team should be my first goal. I would appreciate any advice on who to rank up next, what content to focus on, and what  teams to put together……. Also book priorities for the Legendary and epics would be great. 

My Champions are: 

6 Star: 

Kael - Full masteries and fully booked 

Deliana – Full masteries -NO books 

No others have masteries 

Legendary: 

Lady Kimi – 5 books (all landed in Flurry of Petals) 

Arbiter – No Books 

Drokgul the Gaunt – no books 

Queen Eva – no books 

Epic: 

Aox the Rememberer – Fully booked 

Uugo – 4 books 

Geomancer – No books 

Corpse Collector – No books 

Fang Cleric – No books. 

I am thinking that Fang and Corpse go into the vault. Probably Drokgul as well. Queen Eva to become Campaign farmer – no books into her (she will probably have to go into the vault until I collect gear for
this). Any advice is a help 😊 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2022, 06:5407/27/22
09/14/20

Queen Eva is a fatastic campaign farmer (12-3 brutal) without the need of any books and with mediocre gear. I was running mine for years with kind of the starting equipment in 6-8 seconbds per run

Looking at your champs, you should first 6* Kimi and Arbiter in my opinion and than run some potion dungeons to ascend your champs.

Geomancer is great overall as well...you really had some unbelievable luck with the champs you pulled. 

Sex-star Kimi, Arbeiter, Uugo, Geomancer, Aox and you have a solid base for Dragon, Ice Golem, CB, arena, DT

Jul 27, 2022, 07:3007/27/22
02/13/21

You are 45 days in, and I agree that NM CB should be your goal.  Infact, pushing in CB should be a consistent goal for you for the next couple of months, until you have a solid NM or even UNM build.

Personally, I think Geo will help you more for CB than Arbiter, Uugo, Aox or Kimi.  Depending on where you are with general content, I actually think Geo will help you more than most in general, with the exception being Arena.  Speaking of Arena, where are you up to in that?   Getting Arb early is quite lucky, but you likely don't need to get her to 60 in order to fully utilize her in Arena right now.  Just make sure she has your fastest gear, and pop her in the lead, and you should win most speed races

Jul 27, 2022, 07:4507/27/22
01/13/22

Thanks @Matrin and @Roseroyal,

Sitting at Gold 1, Silver 4 in Arena.  My team is about 65k power with Arbiter lead and in my fastest gear.  

so - all Epic books to GEO and to 60 next? Then Kimi, Arbiter, Uugo and Axo to 60 in that order

Jul 29, 2022, 21:3107/29/22
01/13/22

**Further to the above - I have now just rolled a Kreela Witch-Arm.  What should be my book prorities, and are there any I should just put in the Vault for now**

- Kreela Witch-Arm 

- Deliana

- Queen Eva

- Lady Kimi – 5 books already (all landed in Flurry of Petals)  

- Arbiter

- Drokgul the Gaunt

Jul 29, 2022, 21:5207/29/22
06/25/20

No question. Book kimi a2 and a3.

Jul 29, 2022, 22:5707/29/22
12/19/19

Put kreela in vault

60 kimi since investing books in already, make her fastest with acc.  Arbiter leave at 50 and be 2nd booster.

Just farm with kael, eva is a luxury. 

Jul 30, 2022, 02:0207/30/22
01/13/22

Cheers - thanks guys.  Appriciate that.

Jul 30, 2022, 06:0807/30/22
09/14/20
Trips

Put kreela in vault

60 kimi since investing books in already, make her fastest with acc.  Arbiter leave at 50 and be 2nd booster.

Just farm with kael, eva is a luxury. 

You can bring up Eva to 50 and farm with her. You do not need books with her....but you will get 8 seconds runs...which is quicker than Kael can achieve...it is not luxury, it is efficiency

Just my thoughts.

Jul 30, 2022, 12:1507/30/22
12/19/19
Matrim

You can bring up Eva to 50 and farm with her. You do not need books with her....but you will get 8 seconds runs...which is quicker than Kael can achieve...it is not luxury, it is efficiency

Just my thoughts.

I should have done that, I got eva ar the point I had the artifacts to do that.  Not sure if OP is there yet, but getting a 7 second farmer at 50 is great chicken efficiency. Better than wasting them on a Saurus, fellhound....