All Categories

"universal fragment."

"universal fragment."

Search
Jul 25, 2022, 21:0507/25/22
05/28/20

"universal fragment."

hi guys, i think is a good idea create a "universal fragment" and if you have more then 75 fragments, you can use 5 charges of universal fragments to complete the summon and you will be able to complete the fusion. To get this universal fragment, they can do one event for month, insted of a epic book, they would exchange for this new fragment. What do you think about that guys? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 25, 2022, 21:5707/25/22
Jul 25, 2022, 21:58(edited)
06/20/19

Well,  that  would  be  nice.    But  I  think  the  issue  would  be  motivation  to  work  for  the  harder  to  get  fragments  in  any  event.    Why  not  just  get  the  rasy  to  get  fragments,  put  in  minimal  effort  to  get  a  few  of  the  harder  to  get  fragments,  then  wait  around  for  universal  fragments?

That  translates  into  less  play  time,  less  grinding,  and  less  revenue.

That  said,  I  think  there  should  be  some additional opportunities  to  get  missing  fragments  without  paying  actual  cash.  

Jul 25, 2022, 22:4407/25/22
05/28/20
Angwil

Well,  that  would  be  nice.    But  I  think  the  issue  would  be  motivation  to  work  for  the  harder  to  get  fragments  in  any  event.    Why  not  just  get  the  rasy  to  get  fragments,  put  in  minimal  effort  to  get  a  few  of  the  harder  to  get  fragments,  then  wait  around  for  universal  fragments?

That  translates  into  less  play  time,  less  grinding,  and  less  revenue.

That  said,  I  think  there  should  be  some additional opportunities  to  get  missing  fragments  without  paying  actual  cash.  

Got it, will create the problem for lazy people who will try less on the action fragment events but on the exemple as i said will be only one for month. For me, can be with other ways to get the fragment, Clan shop, arena shop or other way.

About the additional opportunities, i like the idea but how u will get the fragment for u, the specific fragment who u missing and u need? maybe for me is missing bivald fragments and for u are missing the hellicath.  

Jul 25, 2022, 22:5507/25/22
06/20/19
pabloaraujo.nh

Got it, will create the problem for lazy people who will try less on the action fragment events but on the exemple as i said will be only one for month. For me, can be with other ways to get the fragment, Clan shop, arena shop or other way.

About the additional opportunities, i like the idea but how u will get the fragment for u, the specific fragment who u missing and u need? maybe for me is missing bivald fragments and for u are missing the hellicath.  

I'm  missing  30  for  Yoshi.    It's  been  a  long  time,,  but  twice  they  have  offered  me  the  fragments  at  $50  per  10,  so  $150  to  get  achamp  I  already  have  70  frags  for  lol.    But  they  have  also  occasionslly  offered  a  few  fragments  for  specific  champs  in  tournaments.  If  theydid  this  again  for  Yoshi  I'd  push  for  the,.    But  it's  been  a  long  time  since  they've  done  this .    I  think  they  need  more  of  these  opportunities.

Jul 25, 2022, 22:5907/25/22
05/03/20
Angwil

I'm  missing  30  for  Yoshi.    It's  been  a  long  time,,  but  twice  they  have  offered  me  the  fragments  at  $50  per  10,  so  $150  to  get  achamp  I  already  have  70  frags  for  lol.    But  they  have  also  occasionslly  offered  a  few  fragments  for  specific  champs  in  tournaments.  If  theydid  this  again  for  Yoshi  I'd  push  for  the,.    But  it's  been  a  long  time  since  they've  done  this .    I  think  they  need  more  of  these  opportunities.

They could offer a fusion type event twice a year where the reward would be universal frags.  Make it extremely difficult to obtain them, but still doable.  

I have a long list of unfinished champs that need more frags.  

Jul 25, 2022, 23:1307/25/22
06/20/19
ClosedPoly

They could offer a fusion type event twice a year where the reward would be universal frags.  Make it extremely difficult to obtain them, but still doable.  

I  could  go  fot  it.    I  wish  they  would.    

Jul 25, 2022, 23:2207/25/22
05/28/20
Angwil

I don't see a problem with getting it with the payment method, I understand that it's a company and they want profit but in my view, there needs to be a way to get it within the game. Just like you can buy legendary books, you can get it in the doom tower, advanced quests, the same with shards.

Ícone "Verificada pela comunidade" 

Jul 25, 2022, 23:2407/25/22
05/28/20
ClosedPoly

yeah, i like this idea or if they think of an idea that we didn't think of here. 

Ícone "Verificada pela comunidade"