All Categories

Clan Boss reset is always not resetting on time, how to fix it?

Search
Jul 25, 2022, 10:1807/25/22
03/22/19

I live in a time zone where CB is suppose to reset at 6pm daily. I hit it 4 times a day, so I really prefer it to reset exactly at 6pm. I hit CB twice, at 6pm, hit it again at 12am, it's ready again at 8am the next day. These hours if the game can stick to it are perfect for a working man.

In reality, the reset time fluctuates anywhere from 6pm to 6.12pm.

I've tried doing arean, tag team, campaign, etc to jog the system lag for the last few years but nothing seems to work. Is there anything that works? What is the secret?

Thanks

If you are going to reply something along the lines of 'why does it matter if .....' and not offering any genuine solution/advice, then maybe dont reply at all.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 25, 2022, 12:3407/25/22
02/24/19

Reset rollout takes time. I have never seen it 12 minutes over though. Sometimes 2-3 minutes seems to happen when server load is high, maybe closer to 5 minutes at the worst I've seen it.

I have no advice on how to "fix it" except that it does a couple minutes for reset to process, and there is not much you can do on your end to "jog the system lag."

Jul 25, 2022, 19:0407/25/22
Jul 25, 2022, 19:06(edited)
02/13/21

I think a better fix is to get to a situation where you don't need to 4 key CB each day.  I say this genuinely, as I think trying to adhere to this routine will ultimately result in some sort of game fatigue for you, especially if you are hopping up at 12 midnight to keep it up.  I know, as I've done this before too, and missing a timing can really throw off the rhythm. 

What stage of CB are you on at the moment?  The long term goal would be to get to a stage where you can 2 key UNM, and 1 key NM.  This then requires only 3 keys per day which allows for flexibility in how you use them, such as using 2 keys before going to bed, then 1 key in the morning.

The mid-term goals would be to 3 key UNM.  If you are currently 4 keying UNM then I'm hoping it should be possible to revisit a team to reduce this down.

If you want, you can post your roster and current CB team, and we can see what options are available

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 26, 2022, 00:5207/26/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I think a better fix is to get to a situation where you don't need to 4 key CB each day.  I say this genuinely, as I think trying to adhere to this routine will ultimately result in some sort of game fatigue for you, especially if you are hopping up at 12 midnight to keep it up.  I know, as I've done this before too, and missing a timing can really throw off the rhythm. 

What stage of CB are you on at the moment?  The long term goal would be to get to a stage where you can 2 key UNM, and 1 key NM.  This then requires only 3 keys per day which allows for flexibility in how you use them, such as using 2 keys before going to bed, then 1 key in the morning.

The mid-term goals would be to 3 key UNM.  If you are currently 4 keying UNM then I'm hoping it should be possible to revisit a team to reduce this down.

If you want, you can post your roster and current CB team, and we can see what options are available

This is a much better response than mine, tbh.

Yes, please post your roster and current clan boss team if you'd like, and we can try and help. :)

Jul 26, 2022, 01:0907/26/22
Jul 26, 2022, 01:10(edited)
04/24/22

I get my key reset at 3:45 am , 9:45am , 3:45 pm and 9:45pm ...Wake up to 1 key after reset , do 3 before going to bed , then wake up with 4 key rewards and 1 key to use before 9:45am .

I think the secret to all this is skipping a day of CB and amke it fit your own schedule and you can easily do 4 keys each day . 

And if your schedule change take another day off CB to adjust it (day off doesnt mean 0 reward , but to wait until you have 2 keys to decide when the timer starts for CB keys !

Jul 26, 2022, 10:1407/26/22
03/22/19

I can 2 key unm maybe 50% of the time. Already have all the champions to do a unkillable CB team but due to speed issues it didnt work and I gave up on unkillable after tweaking and asking for help on that massive FB group. Then later I also found out that unkillable does not mean 1 key UNM as I thought. Thanks for the advice and responses

I also really like my team - Martyr (def lead), Draco, Ma'shalled, Duchess, and Vizier - its a rare perma debuff team

Yes, if the delay minutes accumulates too high, I skip a key - so maybe skip one key in a month or 2? idk

I think and think and I suppose the reset time variation is maybe because its trigger is main server dependant and not on our HPs as it the way with 'smaller' games. Guess I'll have to live with it

Jul 26, 2022, 11:2507/26/22
11/16/20

I know it's not possible for everyone but like what rose said before I quit I was doing 1 key on unm 1 key on nm and 1 key on brutal. So there was never any kind of rush of time maximizing. Affinity didn't matter either which also makes a huge difference.

Jul 26, 2022, 20:4607/26/22
02/13/21
miniviewer

I can 2 key unm maybe 50% of the time. Already have all the champions to do a unkillable CB team but due to speed issues it didnt work and I gave up on unkillable after tweaking and asking for help on that massive FB group. Then later I also found out that unkillable does not mean 1 key UNM as I thought. Thanks for the advice and responses

I also really like my team - Martyr (def lead), Draco, Ma'shalled, Duchess, and Vizier - its a rare perma debuff team

Yes, if the delay minutes accumulates too high, I skip a key - so maybe skip one key in a month or 2? idk

I think and think and I suppose the reset time variation is maybe because its trigger is main server dependant and not on our HPs as it the way with 'smaller' games. Guess I'll have to live with it

Just want to make sure I understand.  It sounds like your CB sessions are:

• 50% of the time: 2 key UNM, 1 key NM?  In this scenario, you don't need to worry about the 4 key situation and the reset times.
  • 50% of the time: 3 key UNM, 1 key NM?  This is the scenario where you need to use all 4 keys to get all rewards for the day?

Or is it

• 50% of the time: 2 key UNM, 2 key NM - all 4 keys used
  • 50% of the time: 3 key UNM, cannot do NM

Just trying to guage how important the 4 key's are to you.  If it's the scenario I mentioned up top then I would be looking at what you need to do to get a consistent 2 key UNM.  Why does it only work 50% of the time?  Does everyone have warmaster/giant slayer masteries, and can you increase someone's damage by adding in more crit damage or something

Also, what was the unkillable team that you were looking at?  Maybe we can help you figure it out

The reason I am asking all of this is because I think one of the biggest things that any Raid player can do is lock down a consistent CB team that ideally is 2 key UNM, 1 key NM every day.  Do not settle on this piece, because the amount of rewards that your account will get from CB cannot be underestimated.  In a lot of cases, CB rewards will make or break whether you can do fusion/fragment events, or even guaranteed legendary summons.

For other content like dungeons you can probably settle for dropping back a couple of stage.  For example, if you cannot consistently run Dragon 22 with 100% success rate, then it is fine to drop back to Dragon 21 or 20, and still keep up with the content, but CB needs to be guaranteed each day.

Don't just live with it!

Jul 27, 2022, 03:1707/27/22
03/22/19

I either 2 key or 3 key UMN. Yesterday I did 72m. Yep, UNM and NM is where the good rewards. The 4th key is where I do the daily advance CB mission

My perma debuff team is no good for those 'do 50 debuff on CB' mission so I have to switch out Vizier Ovelis. In this case the team dont do as high a consistent level of damage as I like and its risky. I dont want to risk using an  alternative team on the first 3 key attempts

The unkillable team was deadwoodjedi's Rochard the Tower team. I dont want to try it again

I hope to have Krisk one day and then I will try to make those amazing 1 key UMN Krisk team

Thank you for your advice

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 27, 2022, 03:5007/27/22
Jul 27, 2022, 03:50(edited)
02/24/19
miniviewer

I either 2 key or 3 key UMN. Yesterday I did 72m. Yep, UNM and NM is where the good rewards. The 4th key is where I do the daily advance CB mission

My perma debuff team is no good for those 'do 50 debuff on CB' mission so I have to switch out Vizier Ovelis. In this case the team dont do as high a consistent level of damage as I like and its risky. I dont want to risk using an  alternative team on the first 3 key attempts

The unkillable team was deadwoodjedi's Rochard the Tower team. I dont want to try it again

I hope to have Krisk one day and then I will try to make those amazing 1 key UMN Krisk team

Thank you for your advice

I run a Roshcard team, and have for a long while. Am happy to help, if you'd like to try again.

As far as waiting for Krisk, you're welcome to do that. But if it was me, I would go ahead and improve my team without waiting for a particular champ, that could be a long wait for a train don't come.

You can see when I started playing Raid, it's right under my PfP. And after all this time, I do not have Krisk. In fact, I have only pulled 3 Void leggos in the time I've played. I average pulling 1 legendary void champ every 417 days. 

Unless you are truly truly whaling out, don't wait for a particular void legendary, and improve with who you already have.

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 27, 2022, 04:2307/27/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I run a Roshcard team, and have for a long while. Am happy to help, if you'd like to try again.

As far as waiting for Krisk, you're welcome to do that. But if it was me, I would go ahead and improve my team without waiting for a particular champ, that could be a long wait for a train don't come.

You can see when I started playing Raid, it's right under my PfP. And after all this time, I do not have Krisk. In fact, I have only pulled 3 Void leggos in the time I've played. I average pulling 1 legendary void champ every 417 days. 

Unless you are truly truly whaling out, don't wait for a particular void legendary, and improve with who you already have.

Something you told me quite awhile ago that stuck in my head was "Build for what you have, not what you hope to pull." Paraphasing a bit, mind you.

In this instance it sounds like we could make a stable unkillable team which would be better than the team we have now, and thus getting more rewards from CB. 

Jul 27, 2022, 07:3807/27/22
02/13/21

I too hope for Krisk one day.  I too an hoping for the 1 key UNM build that will result in 300 million damage.  I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon though!

I agree with the above, and just want to re-iterate the importance of having a solid 2 key UNM and 1 key NM team.  I know it's some effort, but don't settle for a mediocre build if you have the champions to build a better one.  In a couple of months time, you will look back and be glad that you changed.

I spent so long 3 keying UNM that it isn't funny.  When I finally realized that I had a team that could 2 key it and 1 key NM I felt a little sick.  There was likely at least 6 months of CB rewards that I had likely lost as a result.  It will pay off in the end!