All Categories

A suggestion for sorting in vault and master vault. Also let us see spell description in vault.

A suggestion for sorting in vault and master vault. Also let us see spell description in vault.

Search
Jul 23, 2022, 12:3907/23/22
05/19/22

It would be cool to be able to sort by affinity and faction, so i quickly can find what i need for my faction wars team for example.

Also, today its not possible to read a champions abillity description when they are in a vault/mastervault. I need to take them out of the vault, find them and then read the spells for it. Then put it back into the vault if it was not what i was needing. 

Its annoying enough.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2022, 15:1807/23/22
06/20/19

Actually you  can  sort  by  affinity/faction  in  both  vaults.  The  vaults  are  sorted  simultaneously when  you  sort  the  champion  collction.    You  can  see  the  champs  skills  in  the  index.

Jul 23, 2022, 21:5207/23/22
05/07/22
Angwil

Actually you  can  sort  by  affinity/faction  in  both  vaults.  The  vaults  are  sorted  simultaneously when  you  sort  the  champion  collction.    You  can  see  the  champs  skills  in  the  index.

never knew that. thx