All Categories

Team compositions - early game

Search
Jul 23, 2022, 08:4007/23/22
01/30/22

Hey guys,

I decided to pull "some" ancient shards during the double ancient event... got a lot of champs but now I am quite overwhelmed on which champ I should focus... Can you help me regarding the core content of Raid, please? I think the biggest issue is to farm gear for me, since I have almost garbage equip. In most content I use this comp: Ragash, Kael, Sigmund Highshield, Occult Brawler, Apothecary 

I am looking for teams for:

Dragons, Spiders, Ice golem, Fire Knight, Minotaurs, CB, Doom tower

I've read that underpriest brogni, skullcrusher and miscreated monster should be pretty sick! And here is my champion roster:

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 23, 2022, 09:2707/23/22
09/14/20

You should concentrate on making 4-5 60s to run the dungeons... 

In my opinion, Brogni is the strongest champ you have in your rooster...he is just a hero in nearly everything. 

You for sure have many great heroes who become better if you have the books to skill them. For this reason I would suggest to concnetrate on those heroes, as they are good in many areas:

Brogni

Venomage

Toragi

Vogoth

Magnarr

You will get Scyl in a few weeks which is a very good healer/reviver to complement your teams

Jul 23, 2022, 15:1507/23/22
12/19/19
Matrim

You should concentrate on making 4-5 60s to run the dungeons... 

In my opinion, Brogni is the strongest champ you have in your rooster...he is just a hero in nearly everything. 

You for sure have many great heroes who become better if you have the books to skill them. For this reason I would suggest to concnetrate on those heroes, as they are good in many areas:

Brogni

Venomage

Toragi

Vogoth

Magnarr

You will get Scyl in a few weeks which is a very good healer/reviver to complement your teams

You meant to preempt me and say brutal 12.3 

😆 

Jul 24, 2022, 03:3807/24/22
05/07/22

Your spider team should include Armiger, Deliana (or anyone who has aoe a1), and Miscreated Monster.