All Categories

Why ?

Why ?

Search
Jul 22, 2022, 16:1507/22/22
12/29/19

Why ?

Ive noticed a new trend when i invite new peeps to our clan none talk and they just do what they wish!! some even change there names ? Why do they do this is this some new trend or they just dont respect the clan leaders anymore ??

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2022, 17:2607/22/22
08/22/21

Some people just want to play the game.  I changed my name after joining a new clan, I just liked my new name better.  As for "just doing as they wish", I got nothing.  I tried to take a lot of advice from the clan leadership.  More experience generally means more knowledge...others are just dumb and you can talk/type until your fingers fall off.  I doubt it's a matter of respect as much as level of importance of the game compared to real life.

Jul 22, 2022, 17:2907/22/22
02/11/21

Do they speak English? Our clan has English adn Russian speakers, and I'm the only one who speaks both, so I have to translate. Then we also have a bunch of people who never talk, so I assume they speak another language or just aren't interested in chatting. At the end of the day, it's a game, and people will do what they deem necessary. 

Jul 22, 2022, 19:2907/22/22
12/29/19
Balltazer

Do they speak English? Our clan has English adn Russian speakers, and I'm the only one who speaks both, so I have to translate. Then we also have a bunch of people who never talk, so I assume they speak another language or just aren't interested in chatting. At the end of the day, it's a game, and people will do what they deem necessary. 

yea they do they came from broken clans all of them have english names and they have round 10 till 14 mili player power so its not like they are new all our rules are on team discrpition excpt the clan quest rules are on discord but just to say hello would be nice all of use talk to each other this how we succeed and we move up our clan is strong 

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 22, 2022, 20:0507/22/22
12/30/20

Honestly, clan recruiting is just hard sometimes. Trying to find people who fit in with whatever you'd like your clan to be and look like along with them being able to clear the necessary content in your clan (CB, Hydra, CvC) often seems easier said than done.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 22, 2022, 21:4207/22/22
02/24/19
dthorne04

Honestly, clan recruiting is just hard sometimes. Trying to find people who fit in with whatever you'd like your clan to be and look like along with them being able to clear the necessary content in your clan (CB, Hydra, CvC) often seems easier said than done.

Thorne has it.

Clan recruiting is a huge project, especially if you are looking for sociable, nice people who want to talk about the game. It's an ongoing, constant project.

I will say that early investment makes things easier later, as strong, sociable deputies can put a lot of work in recruiting nice sociable people for your clusters. 

Starting a Discord server for your clan is also a huge help for retention. Helps to create a social meeting place, a town hall so to speak.

Jul 23, 2022, 00:5007/23/22
04/24/22

Tbh i just simply dont like how chat works in game so i use either discord or plarium app on pc to chat .

Jul 23, 2022, 16:3907/23/22
12/29/19
dthorne04

well they all 1 or 2 key cb and we dont have rules for the hydra so the prob is a long term players some are burned out either they take a brake or quit playing then i need to look for new peeps and yea its getting harder lol

Jul 23, 2022, 16:4007/23/22
12/29/19
Lyryal

Tbh i just simply dont like how chat works in game so i use either discord or plarium app on pc to chat .

yea i will love to get them on our discord but they dont talk and they dont come lol

Jul 23, 2022, 16:5307/23/22
10/08/17
killerclone187

yea i will love to get them on our discord but they dont talk and they dont come lol

I do not use discord and honestly speaking the criteria  most clans demand  of players  in the description is too much  for casual player. Even those  of us with 5 mil + power

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 23, 2022, 17:0807/23/22
12/30/20
killerclone187

well they all 1 or 2 key cb and we dont have rules for the hydra so the prob is a long term players some are burned out either they take a brake or quit playing then i need to look for new peeps and yea its getting harder lol

Yep, I completely understand this. It's also summer time, so you're going to have even more people just randomly disappearing than usual. 

One of the potential solutions is if you have members who need breaks, want to play less, etc. If you have a clan cluster, you can move them down and then if they decide they want to come back, easier to find them that way. This would be one of the benefits of members using Discord, if you can get them to do it. 😭

Jul 24, 2022, 17:1507/24/22
12/29/19
dthorne04

Yep, I completely understand this. It's also summer time, so you're going to have even more people just randomly disappearing than usual. 

One of the potential solutions is if you have members who need breaks, want to play less, etc. If you have a clan cluster, you can move them down and then if they decide they want to come back, easier to find them that way. This would be one of the benefits of members using Discord, if you can get them to do it. 😭

yea i have a alt account might be a good idea to make a new clan stick some there but then its like u said if they will go there lol )