All Categories

Unkillable CB team

Unkillable CB team

Search
Jul 18, 2022, 18:3107/18/22
03/10/21

Unkillable CB team

Hey  Guys,

i  want  to  improve  my  CB  team  more.  Looking  at  my  setup  is  turvold  the  right  champ  to  use   or  better  switch  him?  What  champ  shall  i  use  in  his  place??

Tuhanarak  need  better  gear  and  ascend.  All  champs  booked  and  masteries.

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 19:1507/18/22
Jul 18, 2022, 19:17(edited)
02/24/19

Turvold is usually an excellent CB champ. Ofc he shines predominantely in 2:1 teams or CA/Ally Attack teams so that he can get a lot more big smacks. I would personally be looking to get those Ally Attacks and CAs into this team.

Fortunately you have one of the best CB champs in my opinion in Fahrakin the Fat. That guy is great, bringing HP burn, Dec Def, and Poisons, as well as an Ally Attack ability that buffs both crit rate and crit damage for your champs.

So one thing you could do, and maybe the easiest, is to pull out Ninja and run Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Turvold and Fatman. That should do a better job filling up the poison bar and you should see some damage increases from everyone on the team.

Another thing, if you can make the speed tune work, is to pull out Turvold and run Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Ninja and Fatman. This is more difficult because Ninja's A1 boosts his TM, and when Fatman Ally Attacks, he will get a TM boost and potentially throw off a tune like Helicath UK. So you'd have to test that out in the calculator.

You could also get CRAZY and run double ally attack with Cardiel and Fatman, basically doubling your total number of team attacks and keeping those crit rate buffs running 100% of the time. That would be Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Cardiel and Fatman.

But I personally wouldn't be doing any of that. Or, at least, I wouldn't be doing anything more than putting in a Fatman for your Ally Attacks and such. 

Becuase I would be mostly saving my resources and running that basic Helicath team while looking to build a sweet 1 keyish UNM team called Man Seeks God. You have all the champs for it, and can run both Ninja and Fayne as your DPS units using the proper version.

Here is the link to the basic team: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

Here is the specific tune for Ninja and Fayne:

i

If you had a Warcaster, Tower or Santa hiding somewhere I'd be recommending the much easier to build and tune "Batman Forever" comp, with a single DPS (Fayne likely) and Cardiel as your two DPS. That would be a FOR SURE 1 key team.

Jul 18, 2022, 19:5607/18/22
12/19/19

Wasting Cardiel in CB...  n00b move

😆 

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 20:0007/18/22
Jul 18, 2022, 20:00(edited)
02/24/19
Trips

Wasting Cardiel in CB...  n00b move

😆 

Constructive as always.

i

You have some teams you want to recommend there, big guy? Would appreciate links and speed tunes, please.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 20:1407/18/22
02/24/19

I personally would use Cardiel to close in on the 1 key, and guarantee a 2 key under most of the affinities. Top chest UNM/NM/Brutal is the best free resource source in the game.

Otherwise we just try and improve the stats on the champs we have in Helicath, test out subbing in Fatman, and hope for the best in getting two key UNM each time. 

i

Jul 18, 2022, 20:1607/18/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Constructive as always.

i

You have some teams you want to recommend there, big guy? Would appreciate links and speed tunes, please.

The best comp IMHO does the following:

2 key unm, 1 key nm, 1 key brutal  (brutal not necessary since most mid/late game can 1key with random lol)

Full auto

Does not utilize champs that would effectively be nerfed (cardiel at low speed no resist for example) for more difficult content. 

I've run a skullcrusher tower comp for 2 years that i have to manual 2 rounds on NM, but is auto on UNM.  Use draco, fb, fayne doompriest so no impact on DT, tag, hydra teams.  

I will concede my CB knowledge is far inferior to yours.  I think most are wasting resources at some point on CB instead of moving on with the game content progress. 

Just an opinion, I just don't see the benefit beyond 2 key unm 1 key nm.

Jul 18, 2022, 20:1807/18/22
03/10/21
harleQuinn

Turvold is usually an excellent CB champ. Ofc he shines predominantely in 2:1 teams or CA/Ally Attack teams so that he can get a lot more big smacks. I would personally be looking to get those Ally Attacks and CAs into this team.

Fortunately you have one of the best CB champs in my opinion in Fahrakin the Fat. That guy is great, bringing HP burn, Dec Def, and Poisons, as well as an Ally Attack ability that buffs both crit rate and crit damage for your champs.

So one thing you could do, and maybe the easiest, is to pull out Ninja and run Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Turvold and Fatman. That should do a better job filling up the poison bar and you should see some damage increases from everyone on the team.

Another thing, if you can make the speed tune work, is to pull out Turvold and run Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Ninja and Fatman. This is more difficult because Ninja's A1 boosts his TM, and when Fatman Ally Attacks, he will get a TM boost and potentially throw off a tune like Helicath UK. So you'd have to test that out in the calculator.

You could also get CRAZY and run double ally attack with Cardiel and Fatman, basically doubling your total number of team attacks and keeping those crit rate buffs running 100% of the time. That would be Helicath, Tuha, Fayne, Cardiel and Fatman.

But I personally wouldn't be doing any of that. Or, at least, I wouldn't be doing anything more than putting in a Fatman for your Ally Attacks and such. 

Becuase I would be mostly saving my resources and running that basic Helicath team while looking to build a sweet 1 keyish UNM team called Man Seeks God. You have all the champs for it, and can run both Ninja and Fayne as your DPS units using the proper version.

Here is the link to the basic team: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

Here is the specific tune for Ninja and Fayne:

i

If you had a Warcaster, Tower or Santa hiding somewhere I'd be recommending the much easier to build and tune "Batman Forever" comp, with a single DPS (Fayne likely) and Cardiel as your two DPS. That would be a FOR SURE 1 key team.

Thank  you  for  all  the  information  and  different  setups.  I  try  to  swap  ninja  with  fatman  to  make  sure  2key  and  thinking  of  making  the  1key  team  :)  also  looks  great!!

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 20:4407/18/22
02/24/19
Trips

The best comp IMHO does the following:

2 key unm, 1 key nm, 1 key brutal  (brutal not necessary since most mid/late game can 1key with random lol)

Full auto

Does not utilize champs that would effectively be nerfed (cardiel at low speed no resist for example) for more difficult content. 

I've run a skullcrusher tower comp for 2 years that i have to manual 2 rounds on NM, but is auto on UNM.  Use draco, fb, fayne doompriest so no impact on DT, tag, hydra teams.  

I will concede my CB knowledge is far inferior to yours.  I think most are wasting resources at some point on CB instead of moving on with the game content progress. 

Just an opinion, I just don't see the benefit beyond 2 key unm 1 key nm.

You could ARGUE the benefit of 1 key UNM lets you play the game in only one sitting during the day, freeing you to live your real life. This is a HUGE benefit to me, tbh. I can run CB in the morning before work and ensure I at least get UNM and NM hit and top chested. If I'm not rushing toooooo much, I can then potentially start autos and leave, working on whatever fusion or CvC is going on. Don't have to get back on at any point during or after work.

But really, if you are looking at a 10 minute 40 million team versus a 23 minute 80 million team, 1 key UNM actually takes longer if you are WATCHING the game. So if you're going to be on for hours anyhow, it ends up being quicker to have a strong 1:1 team over one of these 100+million 3:1 or 2:1 CA teams. And that gets even more so with those 50 minute Brogni teams.

So I can agree totally that once you are 2 key UNM any affinity, 1 key NM, you can pack away your CB team and go home. That's a solid option.

For myself, I continue to improve my CB champs and their builds, and use them across the map. Seeker is in my Tag. Jintoro is in several DT hard bosses. Kreela and Jintoro are both in Hard/Normal Hydra teams, respectively. Doompriest (from my Spirit alternate team) is in Nether Spider Hard. Every champ in my teams are in their respective FW21 teams.

In this case, Cardiel gets slower than you would want for long term endgame stuff, but Arena is nonsense right now and you can get into plat midweek with High Khatun and three rares (I saw it the other day). So you don't really need him there. And I am unsure we would want to prioritize DT hard 60+ over Clan Boss two key.

So hopefully here we can hit 2 key UNM pretty simple with some swaps in gearing and potentially adding Fatman ally attack.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 20:4607/18/22
02/24/19
Addy

Thank  you  for  all  the  information  and  different  setups.  I  try  to  swap  ninja  with  fatman  to  make  sure  2key  and  thinking  of  making  the  1key  team  :)  also  looks  great!!

Happy to help. :) :) 

Keep me posted on how the swap goes. If you end up wanting Ninja in Turvolds place, let me know, and we can look at speeds on that Helicath tune to make that happen.

Jul 18, 2022, 20:5307/18/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

You could ARGUE the benefit of 1 key UNM lets you play the game in only one sitting during the day, freeing you to live your real life. This is a HUGE benefit to me, tbh. I can run CB in the morning before work and ensure I at least get UNM and NM hit and top chested. If I'm not rushing toooooo much, I can then potentially start autos and leave, working on whatever fusion or CvC is going on. Don't have to get back on at any point during or after work.

But really, if you are looking at a 10 minute 40 million team versus a 23 minute 80 million team, 1 key UNM actually takes longer if you are WATCHING the game. So if you're going to be on for hours anyhow, it ends up being quicker to have a strong 1:1 team over one of these 100+million 3:1 or 2:1 CA teams. And that gets even more so with those 50 minute Brogni teams.

So I can agree totally that once you are 2 key UNM any affinity, 1 key NM, you can pack away your CB team and go home. That's a solid option.

For myself, I continue to improve my CB champs and their builds, and use them across the map. Seeker is in my Tag. Jintoro is in several DT hard bosses. Kreela and Jintoro are both in Hard/Normal Hydra teams, respectively. Doompriest (from my Spirit alternate team) is in Nether Spider Hard. Every champ in my teams are in their respective FW21 teams.

In this case, Cardiel gets slower than you would want for long term endgame stuff, but Arena is nonsense right now and you can get into plat midweek with High Khatun and three rares (I saw it the other day). So you don't really need him there. And I am unsure we would want to prioritize DT hard 60+ over Clan Boss two key.

So hopefully here we can hit 2 key UNM pretty simple with some swaps in gearing and potentially adding Fatman ally attack.

I find arena ridiculously difficult myself.  Gold3/4 are quite competitive, no high khatun or rares.   Oh, you meant classic... more legacy content  ;)

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 21:1407/18/22
Jul 18, 2022, 21:15(edited)
02/24/19
Trips

I find arena ridiculously difficult myself.  Gold3/4 are quite competitive, no high khatun or rares.   Oh, you meant classic... more legacy content  ;)

The sheer amount of time Tag Team takes precludes me from seriously pushing it at this point, not since Hydra came out. Time sink greater than Hydra is right there. 

Maybe one day I'll have the time to do more than bounce between Silver 4 and Gold. Today is not that day.

Jul 19, 2022, 13:4607/19/22
03/10/21
harleQuinn

Happy to help. :) :) 

Keep me posted on how the swap goes. If you end up wanting Ninja in Turvolds place, let me know, and we can look at speeds on that Helicath tune to make that happen.

For  using  Fahrakin  can  i  make  Turvold  with  70%  critrate  Because  of  his  A3?  So  i  can  put  more  crit  dmg?

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 20, 2022, 00:0907/20/22
02/24/19
Addy

For  using  Fahrakin  can  i  make  Turvold  with  70%  critrate  Because  of  his  A3?  So  i  can  put  more  crit  dmg?

Yes, you can reduce if you'd like. :)

Although you might not want to build all the way down at 70%, becuase he won't ALWAYS have the buff will he? But you can theoretically test some lower crit rates for much high crit damages and see how that works out.

A lot of this is either plugging a lot of math into spreadsheets, or just a swap or two and some testing. :)

Jul 20, 2022, 11:0507/20/22
03/10/21
harleQuinn

Yes, you can reduce if you'd like. :)

Although you might not want to build all the way down at 70%, becuase he won't ALWAYS have the buff will he? But you can theoretically test some lower crit rates for much high crit damages and see how that works out.

A lot of this is either plugging a lot of math into spreadsheets, or just a swap or two and some testing. :)

i

Did  aome  improvemend  now  2  key  :)