All Categories

GREAT HALL!!!!

GREAT HALL!!!!

Search
Jul 17, 2022, 10:3807/17/22
07/05/21

GREAT HALL!!!!

Hello fellow players of raid, i know what i am about to say has alrdy been said and nothing has been done about it and to be honest i dont think it will in the future.

Great Hall is a pain in my arse i love this game so much that i want to progress as much as i can but the only thing slowing me down now is the great hall i need to get 900 gold tokens to lvl a room to lvl 9 so i can progress my missions but now cos of the rework of arena i am now faced with so many hard teams in gold III and IV that i lose more than i win. I just think there must be so many other ways to get tokens for great hall, the devs havbe shown they r willing to listen to the fan base and hve shown thta making it easier in missions to get to silver and gold in arena so now please please please i beg u devs do a over all of the greta hall progression please.

Again i know no-one will read this and do anything but after the video they released i would like to think they would read this and maybe look at it.

From one of your die hard fans

Ian

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2022, 16:0607/17/22
Jul 17, 2022, 16:08(edited)
12/29/19

Great hall is a must in this game with out that our champs will be weak )put togather a better defense team so they dont attack u and try to get wins there this key to staying in gold pvp 

Jul 23, 2022, 09:4707/23/22
01/12/22

I completely Agree with 

Jul 23, 2022, 14:4807/23/22
12/19/19
killerclone187

Great hall is a must in this game with out that our champs will be weak )put togather a better defense team so they dont attack u and try to get wins there this key to staying in gold pvp 

This is completely false.  The most important thing is quality gear.  Our top clan member, 60M plus on NM hydra has only got his GH to like halfway finished.  His champs are way stronger than my maxed GH champs. He is also probably better at gearing lol.  

The further you get in game the value of GH diminishes, similar to champion auras.

Stats > Sets 

Comp > Aura

Good Artifacts > GH

Of course GH helps, especially early game. But most of us old timers finished Arbiter missions with the bare minimum GH.  With arena nerf, new players actually should be progressing GH significantly faster.  This is the longest I can remember arena being broken in our favor.