All Categories

Help with Spider 17-20 and Scarab King

Search
Jul 16, 2022, 13:1807/16/22
08/22/21

The title pretty much says it all.  I simply cannot figure out a comp that can beat spider 18 or Scarab King floor 100.  My comp Scarab King for floor 50 is Warlord, Minaya, Scyl, Mtn King (in Shield set), and Metalshaper (lvl 50). Thanks for any help, anyone can provide.  Below is my roster:

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2022, 17:0407/16/22
06/25/20

Your spider team is just going to revolve around Sicia. For the stages that are green it'll be a bit less effective, but it'll still work.

• Sicia
  • Visix (provoke / TM control)
  • Astralon (non-red CC) / Drex (red CC)
  • Coldheart (TM control)
  • Apoth (non-red healing + speed up) / Minaya (red healing)

On auto it'll be a touch trickier, but it should work no problem. Just make sure CH is fast and has ~200 ACC. Her main goal is TM control, so you don't actually need to worry too much about CDMG / CRATE.

For Scarab King you have two options. You can build a team to full TM control the boss so you never get attacked, or you can build one that always has shields up. For DT normal, the former is usually easier:

• Metalshaper (fastest on the team, keeps everyone shielded)
  • Coldheart (TM control)
  • Visix (TM control)
  • Rhazin (TM control)
  • Kymar (resetter for CH / Rhazin TM control)
Jul 16, 2022, 17:1607/16/22
08/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Your spider team is just going to revolve around Sicia. For the stages that are green it'll be a bit less effective, but it'll still work.

• Sicia
  • Visix (provoke / TM control)
  • Astralon (non-red CC) / Drex (red CC)
  • Coldheart (TM control)
  • Apoth (non-red healing + speed up) / Minaya (red healing)

On auto it'll be a touch trickier, but it should work no problem. Just make sure CH is fast and has ~200 ACC. Her main goal is TM control, so you don't actually need to worry too much about CDMG / CRATE.

For Scarab King you have two options. You can build a team to full TM control the boss so you never get attacked, or you can build one that always has shields up. For DT normal, the former is usually easier:

• Metalshaper (fastest on the team, keeps everyone shielded)
  • Coldheart (TM control)
  • Visix (TM control)
  • Rhazin (TM control)
  • Kymar (resetter for CH / Rhazin TM control)

Awesome, Krama!  Thanks for the advice.  I'll have to do some retooling and reworking my artifacts.  Looking forward to trying these out!

Jul 16, 2022, 21:2207/16/22
10/11/20

If you have Bloodshield accessories, they will make your life a lot easier. 

Aug 2, 2022, 11:3408/02/22
Aug 2, 2022, 12:00(edited)
08/22/21

This is specific to spider.  Sorry about this, but I need to reboot this thread...I pulled Ultimate Galek, Uugo, Doom Priest, and Demytha.  I have Tayrel, Stag Knight and Royal Guard ready to level to 6*.  The teams Krama mentioned aren't cutting it.  Are masteries really so important to this?  Or can I get away with leveling one of the aforementioned new champs to 60 and having that work?  Working on 19 right now.  Coldheart only gets one heartseeker in before she dies and Visix is about 40% successful on her TM control.  Warlord is fully booked now, so maybe his TM control will help?

Aug 2, 2022, 12:1908/02/22
06/25/20
FTSizzle

This is specific to spider.  Sorry about this, but I need to reboot this thread...I pulled Ultimate Galek, Uugo, Doom Priest, and Demytha.  I have Tayrel, Stag Knight and Royal Guard ready to level to 6*.  The teams Krama mentioned aren't cutting it.  Are masteries really so important to this?  Or can I get away with leveling one of the aforementioned new champs to 60 and having that work?  Working on 19 right now.  Coldheart only gets one heartseeker in before she dies and Visix is about 40% successful on her TM control.  Warlord is fully booked now, so maybe his TM control will help?

Visix needs to be booked on her A1 for this to work. That's pretty much a requirement. She also needs to be pretty fast.

And yes. Masteries really are so important.

Warlord won't really help much here. His TM control is on a long cooldown. I don't think any of your new champs will be useful on this team.

Aug 2, 2022, 12:2208/02/22
08/22/21
kramaswamy.kr

Visix needs to be booked on her A1 for this to work. That's pretty much a requirement. She also needs to be pretty fast.

And yes. Masteries really are so important.

Warlord won't really help much here. His TM control is on a long cooldown. I don't think any of your new champs will be useful on this team.

Alrighty,  Mino, here I come. This could take a while.  I know I need to up her ACC and speed.  Working on Sicia masteries right now.  Thanks again.

Aug 2, 2022, 12:4908/02/22
06/25/20

One other option for Spider 20 - 

• Sicia
  • [someone else with AOE hp burn]
  • Kymar
  • [Astralon on non-red / Rhazin on Red]
  • Coldheart

I think this should work. You'll want the speeds to be such that your turn order goes:

1. Kymar A1
  2. Coldheart A3 (~20% of boss HP + TM reset)
  3. [Someone AoE HP Burn]
  4. Sicia A2 (~50% of boss HP)
  5. [Astralon A3 / Rhazin A3] 
  6. Kymar A3
  7. Coldheart A3 --> at this point the boss should be dead, but if not, repeat 3-5