All Categories

A proposal to improve hydra

Search
Jul 16, 2022, 09:1007/16/22
07/16/22

I hate hydra just as much as most players do, but I did just enough to earn frags for mithrala. Now I throw a key at the normal level only to help my clan mates finish theirs. My idea to boost interest in hydra would be to make available generic frags 1-2 at a time, just like mithrala, but redeemable towards any unfinished fusion champ. It could be limited to a 1 time only fusion, but I would love to finish my unfused kreela or brago, etc. What do you think? https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 16, 2022, 15:4007/16/22
02/24/19

Cool idea! Will bring it up.

By the way, did you miss the top up events for Kreela the last couple of times the additional frag events popped up for her?

Jul 16, 2022, 17:1307/16/22
12/19/19

You meant to say, that would be great but never going to happen... 😆 

Jul 16, 2022, 23:1207/16/22
Jul 16, 2022, 23:13(edited)
02/13/21

The concept of generic fragments has come up quite a lot, and I think would be beneficial in a lot of areas in the game.  Other areas include:

• The clan shop - after you finish Yannica and/or Yakarl you should have an option to get generic fragments (it would still only be 5 per week).  
  • The Tag Team Arena Bazaar - Similar to above, but once you finish Drex you should be able to buy 1 generic fragment a day or something, assuming you have the gold bars
  • Token Trader - whereby instead of buying legendary champions, you could buy generic fragments.  This would make people use duplicate legendaries to complete old fragment events
  • Events like the forge pass and the path of light - The rewards were pretty underwhelming in both of these events, and having things like generic fragments up for grabs would have dramatically improved interest and participation
  • Shop purchases - as another source of income for Plarium, they could sell packs of generic fragments every now and then

Hell, they can even put them as rewards for coming in first or second in tournaments or something

Jul 16, 2022, 23:1807/16/22
12/19/19
RoseRoyal

The concept of generic fragments has come up quite a lot, and I think would be beneficial in a lot of areas in the game.  Other areas include:

• The clan shop - after you finish Yannica and/or Yakarl you should have an option to get generic fragments (it would still only be 5 per week).  
  • The Tag Team Arena Bazaar - Similar to above, but once you finish Drex you should be able to buy 1 generic fragment a day or something, assuming you have the gold bars
  • Token Trader - whereby instead of buying legendary champions, you could buy generic fragments.  This would make people use duplicate legendaries to complete old fragment events
  • Events like the forge pass and the path of light - The rewards were pretty underwhelming in both of these events, and having things like generic fragments up for grabs would have dramatically improved interest and participation
  • Shop purchases - as another source of income for Plarium, they could sell packs of generic fragments every now and then

Hell, they can even put them as rewards for coming in first or second in tournaments or something

What incentive will there be for people to spend money to complete fusions?

Jul 16, 2022, 23:2707/16/22
02/13/21
Trips

What incentive will there be for people to spend money to complete fusions?

People who spend will spend.  People who don't spend won't spend.

Jul 16, 2022, 23:3307/16/22
12/19/19
RoseRoyal

People who spend will spend.  People who don't spend won't spend.

I agree with the second statement. 

But spenders will spend less if they get something for free. 

The upside for plarium is 0, the downside is significant. 

Jul 16, 2022, 23:4507/16/22
Jul 16, 2022, 23:46(edited)
02/13/21
Trips

I agree with the second statement. 

But spenders will spend less if they get something for free. 

The upside for plarium is 0, the downside is significant. 

Having generic fragments for sale in the shop will increase sales.  Having generic fragments in path of light and forge pass events will increase sales, especially if it's in the paid line of the latter.  More people would participate if it means gaining something to help contribute to old events

By the way, I wasn't proposing that every suggestion above is implemented, because I think that would make it so that there are too many generic fragment sources in the game.  I meant that there are other areas where a generic fragment reward could be included in addition to Hydra rewards.  It could still be limited to a single area.

Jul 17, 2022, 00:1707/17/22
05/03/20
RoseRoyal

Having generic fragments for sale in the shop will increase sales.  Having generic fragments in path of light and forge pass events will increase sales, especially if it's in the paid line of the latter.  More people would participate if it means gaining something to help contribute to old events

By the way, I wasn't proposing that every suggestion above is implemented, because I think that would make it so that there are too many generic fragment sources in the game.  I meant that there are other areas where a generic fragment reward could be included in addition to Hydra rewards.  It could still be limited to a single area.

I like the idea generic fragments in paid activities.  Selling them is another good idea.  It would not be a deciding factor for me to spend, but it could increase Plarium sales.  This is a good game.  I want to see them prosper.  

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 17, 2022, 02:1907/17/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I would also love to see some or all of these ideas at least looked at.  I will see if they are in my suggestions doc already.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 17, 2022, 02:2007/17/22
Jul 17, 2022, 02:20(edited)
02/24/19
Trips

You meant to say, that would be great but never going to happen... 😆 

I've heard "never going to happen" about a few things we've seen make it to the game now. So I try and be positive about all the work I do collecting feedback and writing it up for everyone. :)