All Categories

Paging Kram/Dthorne! =) Quick Guidance from here?

Search
Jul 13, 2022, 15:0707/13/22
06/05/22

Since we talked last, I got Dhukk... and literally after I put exactly my last 13 epic books into Fodbor, but oh well :P

Feels like my team is starting to flesh out a little better with my biggest weakness being Fire Knight and Spider (Stuck on stage 11 on both)

Question 1) With how my team has played out, would you make Melga your next 60 if it was you? Was considering HK/Vergis too, but wanted to check with you guys first.

Question 2) If this was your team and weaknesses weren't considered. What would be your go to arena team?

Question 3) At what point would you stop using Athel in 4 man situations? Starting to feel like she is in her twilight.

Thank you, you knowledgable senseis! <3 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2022, 15:3807/13/22
Jul 13, 2022, 15:39(edited)
06/25/20
  1. You may or may not end up actually needing Melga, at least for dungeon teams. There's no question she'll be on your Dwarf FW team, but for dungeons, you have a fairly tanky comp already - though you are admittedly short on actual healing, it may not end up being necessary, especially with Deliana's Leech from her A1. In terms of who is on said team, Dhukk, Magnarr, and Deliana are almost certainly going to be on all your non-FK teams. Sadly, as you noted, you don't really have any need for Fodbor anymore, so he can be relegated to your FW team and nothing more. I think for your next 60, you probably want to bring Deliana up. The last two spots are probably going to end up being Brakus and Khatun, for now, since you don't have better options. Khatun you can leave at 50 for now, especially with how easy Arbiter is to get, you probably don't need to ever bring her to 60 anymore.
  2. My go-to arena team would be "arena teams don't matter because once you're in gold you can just farm 1-man defense teams". Or, put another way, just put any four random people together and get farming.
  3. I would stop using Athel exactly at this point. The only potential use you have for her is as a campaign farmer, but I would guess Deliana will take her place once you get her to 60.

In terms of FK, you are missing quite a lot of pieces for a good team - but you have a way through, at least for non-blue FK. Brakus can bring the shield down pretty much on his own with his A2, and Armiger can keep FK from getting a turn thereafter. Blue FK is going to be much harder though. As for Spider - don't worry too much about that for now. You're missing too many pieces for a good team here.

Jul 13, 2022, 15:4907/13/22
06/05/22
kramaswamy.kr
  1. You may or may not end up actually needing Melga, at least for dungeon teams. There's no question she'll be on your Dwarf FW team, but for dungeons, you have a fairly tanky comp already - though you are admittedly short on actual healing, it may not end up being necessary, especially with Deliana's Leech from her A1. In terms of who is on said team, Dhukk, Magnarr, and Deliana are almost certainly going to be on all your non-FK teams. Sadly, as you noted, you don't really have any need for Fodbor anymore, so he can be relegated to your FW team and nothing more. I think for your next 60, you probably want to bring Deliana up. The last two spots are probably going to end up being Brakus and Khatun, for now, since you don't have better options. Khatun you can leave at 50 for now, especially with how easy Arbiter is to get, you probably don't need to ever bring her to 60 anymore.
  2. My go-to arena team would be "arena teams don't matter because once you're in gold you can just farm 1-man defense teams". Or, put another way, just put any four random people together and get farming.
  3. I would stop using Athel exactly at this point. The only potential use you have for her is as a campaign farmer, but I would guess Deliana will take her place once you get her to 60.

In terms of FK, you are missing quite a lot of pieces for a good team - but you have a way through, at least for non-blue FK. Brakus can bring the shield down pretty much on his own with his A2, and Armiger can keep FK from getting a turn thereafter. Blue FK is going to be much harder though. As for Spider - don't worry too much about that for now. You're missing too many pieces for a good team here.

You're an incredible resource and I deeply appreciate the time you take to be so helpful.

Hope you get some unexpected blessings in your real life for all your kindness. Thank you again.

Jul 13, 2022, 19:5507/13/22
06/05/22

Hey Kram,

I 6*'d Deliana and almost have her to 60. I kept reading everywhere that stun set is best on her, but my stun gear is not all that up to par. On the left is what I'm wearing, and on the right is Hell Hades Artifact Optimizer and I highlighted what looks to be my best potential gear swap. Would you swap out the stun set for that large of an upgrade? Or are there any other stats you'd prioritize more?

i

Jul 13, 2022, 20:1607/13/22
06/25/20

Stun set is good for her because of her A1 especially, but also her A3, are both AoE attacks. That said, for stun to be truly useful, you need her to be *much* faster - most of the time champs running stun want to be 220+ spd, so you can get as many chances as possible to lock the other team down.

Given that, I would 100% swap out of the stun set. However, I don't really love the alternatives you're presenting either. I'd suggest that your focus for Deliana should be on speed and accuracy. The other stats are secondary. Her job is to keep cycling through her A3 as much as possible, since it does a pretty good amount of team healing. See if you can find a way to get her to at least 200 speed. I know that's trickier with the gear you have available to you, but the faster she is, the better. Perception sets are great for her.

Also just as an aside - I notice you're using boots with flat HP. You should almost always get rid of gear with flat stats. They're almost universally useless. The only real exception is for champs who really care *only* about speed (such as Arbiter), who can afford to just run flat stats just to get the speed substat.

Jul 13, 2022, 20:2807/13/22
06/05/22
kramaswamy.kr

Stun set is good for her because of her A1 especially, but also her A3, are both AoE attacks. That said, for stun to be truly useful, you need her to be *much* faster - most of the time champs running stun want to be 220+ spd, so you can get as many chances as possible to lock the other team down.

Given that, I would 100% swap out of the stun set. However, I don't really love the alternatives you're presenting either. I'd suggest that your focus for Deliana should be on speed and accuracy. The other stats are secondary. Her job is to keep cycling through her A3 as much as possible, since it does a pretty good amount of team healing. See if you can find a way to get her to at least 200 speed. I know that's trickier with the gear you have available to you, but the faster she is, the better. Perception sets are great for her.

Also just as an aside - I notice you're using boots with flat HP. You should almost always get rid of gear with flat stats. They're almost universally useless. The only real exception is for champs who really care *only* about speed (such as Arbiter), who can afford to just run flat stats just to get the speed substat.

This set is 2x Speed/1x Perception --- You'd give up the 5.4k hp and go all in on that?

And yeah, I literally autosell every flat hp/def/atk gloves/chest/boots... I had 3 stun pieces and those boots gave me the bonus is the only reason I held them.

i

Jul 13, 2022, 20:3507/13/22
06/25/20
HijoDeDios

This set is 2x Speed/1x Perception --- You'd give up the 5.4k hp and go all in on that?

And yeah, I literally autosell every flat hp/def/atk gloves/chest/boots... I had 3 stun pieces and those boots gave me the bonus is the only reason I held them.

i

The stat line is lower than I'm comfortable with, I'll admit. I think you'll have to experiment and see - ironically, the lack of a reviver may make it harder to get value out of her if her stats are that low. I do notice you said "almost to 60" - perhaps she'll get closer to there when she is 60. Also, does she have masteries, and is she 6-starred? If not, you'll get some more defensive stats through those as well.

But, to your specific question, yeah, the extra speed is definitely worth the loss of HP. The extra ACC is important too - for dungeon 20 you want closer to 200 ACC, so this'll get you started at least.

Jul 13, 2022, 20:5507/13/22
06/05/22

She's level 51 and 5/6* until I get her to 60 and I have a 5* accuracy banner with HP% and speed on it waiting to pop it on. So she will definitely get much bigger soon.

I burnt 3000 energy on Mino recently and didn't have her in the party because I thought I was going in another direction. So I only have 6 masteries on her at the moment with 9 more to go so that will help a ton too. I'll get to working on her with all this advice and see where I get. Thanks so much again, you're the best Kram!

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 13, 2022, 20:5607/13/22
02/24/19

@dthorne04 You have been paged. Although Krama is killing it in the thread here, so not much more for you to do. lol

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 13, 2022, 21:2907/13/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

@dthorne04 You have been paged. Although Krama is killing it in the thread here, so not much more for you to do. lol

he got to it before I even woke up. 😁