All Categories

Progression advice

Progression advice

Search
Jul 12, 2022, 08:5007/12/22
06/04/22

Progression advice

Hi everyone!

I need some advice from the more experienced players, because I am a bit undecided on how to progress my account at this moment. 

I`m 4 weeks into my account and got both my starter and Deliana to level 60, fully ascended and full masteries for Deliana. I have the gems to complete the masteries on 4 more champions, but I don`t really want to waste them on the starter champion. I have the "food" to rank another champion to 6* and possibly within a week I can have a 4th one to 6*. I am a bit undecided on who to 6* rank first between Tayrel, Uugo and Doompriest. Last week I got a bit lucky and got all 3 of them by pulling ancient shards and 1 sacred shard. I`ve almost fully booked Tayrel, since I got him a bit earlier than the others and I`m inclined to 6* him now, but Uugo and Doompriest are also very good. I can do most dungeons on level 13 with the exceptions of FK and Spider, which I can do both on level 9 and 10 respectively.  Now I`m trying to figure out what should I do next since I have 10 other champions on level 50 (Kael included, I`ve started with Elhain and got Kael from ancient shards) and I don`t really know who to 6* next. Kael is now level 50 and fully ascended and I`m using him mainly on Tag Team Arena and CB. I`m a very low spender, I`m just buying the daily ancient shard and most of the days I`m doing 4 keys CB on hard and sometimes based on the RNG I can get the Guardian Chest. What should I do next?

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2022, 11:1607/12/22
07/08/19

based on what you've said here, i would rank tayrel up next. he and uugo are both amazing champions and both worth bringing to 60, but uugo's skills have a lot of overlap with delinia so she'll bring fewer new options to your account at the moment. doompriest is also extremely useful, so i would likely look into ranking her up after tayrel. that said, it's a bit difficult to give advice without knowing your full roster. if you could post a screenshot, that'd make things easier.

Jul 12, 2022, 11:5207/12/22
06/04/22

Hi Carpe_Piscis!

Thank you for your feedback. Attached you can see my hero lineup, but you can consider that probably 3/4 of the whole lineup it`s either food, or it will become food. I`m keeping some of them just to complete the daily faction cripts where I can, because I want the reward for the advanced quests. Thank you!

i

i