All Categories

Jingwon - The worst chanpion of RAID

Search
Jul 10, 2022, 13:5407/10/22
01/30/20

Hi all, I pulled this worst champ Jingwon. I love this game but so sad that I can believe I won't be purchasing any more. Followings are my suggestions of his skills.

• Compound Calamity cannot stop in PvP because only 1 enemy. Should all enemies or at least be  3 times.
  • Power Flare is very normal skill. Should upgrade multiplier, ignore damage or piercing attack for block damege.
  • Unchained is extremely useless. Have to be zero cool down and apply immediately instead of at the end of each enemy or ally turn. 

OR, it should be changed to a completely boss-oriented specification.  His skills looks tuned at PvP despite his boss-killing looks.

https://hellhades.com/champions/jingwon/

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 10, 2022, 21:3607/10/22
02/24/19

Jingwon is pretty pretty bad, even after his recent buffs. :(

I am sorry you pulled him. :(

Jul 11, 2022, 05:4007/11/22
09/29/16

You can still use it as a 5* chicken

Jul 11, 2022, 11:5807/11/22
01/30/20

Very valuable chicken, haha.

It's not funny at all.

Jul 11, 2022, 13:0107/11/22
10/11/20
harleQuinn

Jingwon is pretty pretty bad, even after his recent buffs. :(

I am sorry you pulled him. :(

His kit has all the ingredients to be the leggo version of Shamael, the only thing they need to tweak is his passive, make it like Shamael's, without a cooldown. Then he'll be viable for Hydra, DT, possibly Arena. Plarium will sell more shards, players won't cry when they pull him - everybody happy! 

I say this to you bc you're our link to the Plarium brass, so consider suggesting it to them. 

One of my clan mates pulled him, and he was inconsolable for 3 days straight, constantly wailing, screaming, crying, it was so embarrassing. We had no choice, we had to put him down. 

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 11, 2022, 23:3507/11/22
02/24/19
Tyr Anasazi

His kit has all the ingredients to be the leggo version of Shamael, the only thing they need to tweak is his passive, make it like Shamael's, without a cooldown. Then he'll be viable for Hydra, DT, possibly Arena. Plarium will sell more shards, players won't cry when they pull him - everybody happy! 

I say this to you bc you're our link to the Plarium brass, so consider suggesting it to them. 

One of my clan mates pulled him, and he was inconsolable for 3 days straight, constantly wailing, screaming, crying, it was so embarrassing. We had no choice, we had to put him down. 

First of all, lol. That poor clannie.

Second of all, we are continuing our feedback that Jingwon has a LONG way to go. I will suggest the passive idea. 

I also think I'd be remiss to not remind you that Shamwow has a cooldown now, through the changing the mastery itself his passive interacts with. Deterrence-gate. 😭😭

Jul 12, 2022, 07:2307/12/22
09/29/16

Bah, my Vault is full of level 50 champions I don't use. Some day I'm just gonna make myself a Chicken Day 😜

Jul 26, 2022, 10:0507/26/22
05/24/19
harleQuinn

First of all, lol. That poor clannie.

Second of all, we are continuing our feedback that Jingwon has a LONG way to go. I will suggest the passive idea. 

I also think I'd be remiss to not remind you that Shamwow has a cooldown now, through the changing the mastery itself his passive interacts with. Deterrence-gate. 😭😭

Pulled it out a couple of months ago. It is actually much worse than the average epic. After the rebalance it didn't improve at all. His passive cooldown makes him unusable even in the arena.

The no cooldown can save him, then he will become a good niche leg (although far from the TOP, I’m not even sure that he will be in the top Arena, since the passive doesn’t work for everything.). If a massive strike is added to the second skill, then he can already claim the title of an very good void leg, maybe even will already qualify for the TOP