All Categories

Day 28 - Is it possible for me to actually complete this Fusion event?

Search
Jul 9, 2022, 03:4707/09/22
06/16/22

So  far  I've  been  able  to  get  the  first  x5  Fragments  from  Champion  Training  event  and  I  plan  on  getting  the  other  x10  as  well.  

I've  also  gotten  the  x5  from  both  Dragon  Tournament  and  the Classic  Arena.  Those  are  going  to  get  me  a  total  of  x25.

I  can  likely  only  get  the  first  x5  of  the   Champion  Chase  but  it'll  be  impossible  for  me  to  get  any  higher.  

I'm  trying  to  see  if  I  actually  have  a  shot  at  getting  the  fusion  or  if  I'm  just  wasting  my  time.  I'm  assuming  I  won't  get  much  from  the  Summon  Rush  which  has  20  available...I  don't  really  have   any  Sacred  Shards  even  Ancients...

I  do  currently  have  like  1,100  gems,  would  it  be  in  my  best  interest  to  try  to  be  top  2  in  some  leaderboards  to  try  to  win  the  x5?  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2022, 03:5107/09/22
04/24/22

I cant say for fragment fusion , i only did helicath fusion so far under 60 days played ....

If you're willing to spend a little and have hoarded enough then yes its possible , otherwise its best waiting on the next good one!

Jul 9, 2022, 06:2607/09/22
Jul 9, 2022, 06:28(edited)
05/09/21

Assuming you won't get any fragments from the leaderboards, you definately need the 20 fragments from Summon Rush. Without these fragments you can't/won't complete the fusion.

As long as you don't intend to spend money, you better quit early and save your ressources. 

Jul 9, 2022, 06:2907/09/22
03/30/22

intersting , any one can do the math please?

Jul 9, 2022, 23:3207/09/22
Jul 9, 2022, 23:33(edited)
05/09/21

Just take a look here 

115 Fragments available through tournaments and events  ... if you miss fragments from both Summon Rush (20) and Champion Chase (15) it's impossible to get to 100 fragments ... unless you rule the boards 😉

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 10, 2022, 01:1207/10/22
12/30/20

So I would definitely advise against, because without having access to fragments from either of the shard events you are going to be ice skating uphill, as you can see from the post above.

It IS a lot easier to win tournaments earlier on because you're paired (usually) against other people who are early on in the game, but winning 3 tournaments would be a pretty big ask. It's probably a bit too early for you to aim for fusions, unfortunately. 

Jul 10, 2022, 10:4807/10/22
02/13/21

I agree with the above that you should hold off on participating in this fragment event when you are this early in your Raid career, unless you are willing to spend.  Infact, you should also hold off on spending too many of your shards trying to get the fragments in champion chase entirely. 

If you are serious about doing these fragment/fusion events, then you need to plan for them properly.  They run every month, and you will want to hold onto all your shards until you are ready to participate.  I did a summary on my thoughts around resource requirements at this thread https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/618369_upcoming-helicath-fusion/, which I will also copy/paste here.  If you don't have these resources, the save up for the next one, and aim to get this count before locking yourself in.

To give you an idea of the resources that you might need, I target about the following

• You will need about 12,000 energy over the course of the event.  This is to do all the dungeon tournaments, plus the training ones.  You don't need to have 12K energy saved up, you just need to be able to accumulate this much energy over the course of the 2 weeks (e.g. daily energy refills, natural energy gain, buying energy from clan shop, etc.).  If you get the free energy pack from the shop every now and then, just leave it in your inbox to have it ready for these types of events.  You can significantly reduce the amount of energy required if you can have a setup that does multiple events at the same time, such as being able to run Dragon and level champions.
  • You will need a plan to deal with the Summon Rush event.  There is always one every fusion/fragment event, and you can only get points for this by using shards.  Sacred shards are 500 points, Voids are 120, Ancients are 20 and Mystery shards are 1.  You will need to get at minimum 1750 points for the first reward, and 3500 for the second.  Most people aim to get just the first, with the goal of getting the rest of the champions they need from other tournaments, so assume you will need enough shards to get 1750 points somehow.  My advice for this is to have a minimum of 3 sacred shards, plus 250 mystery shards.  
  • You will need a plan to deal with Champion Chase.  Similar to Summon Rush, there will always be a Champion Chase in all these fragment/fusion events.  Also similar to Summon Rush, you get points for this by gaining champions, but it doesn't matter how you get them.  This is where things like the permanent Rhazin fusion is useful, because you can summon the epics for him over and over to get free points.  This usually means keeping a lot of the required champions ready, or saving previous fragment events.  The key thing here is to manage your shard count and making sure you have enough for Summon Rush.  It will be 2x Ancient shards during this event, so ideally this is also where you will spend just enough Ancients to get the 2500 points for both rewards.  If you can, don't use any void shards in either of these 2 events, and keep them for the next
  • You will need about 20 million silver to complete the Artifact Enhancement events.  This normally isn't too bad of an issue as you can also get a large portion of that through the various dungeon and training events if you sell all of the artifact drops, but if you get some bad rolls then it can hurt.  A good strategy is to keep your artifacts at level 15 outside of these types of events, and then when artifact enhancement comes up just take a batch of them to 16
  • You will need to have the various Dungeon stages up to a decent level.  It will be incrediably difficult and time consuming to get the points necessary if you are running any stage less than 10, and ideally you want to be running stages 15+.  Also, you ideally want the runs to be fast, so that you can smash them out very quickly.  Fortunately super raids are usually enabled throughout these events which makes them much less time consuming than previous ones
  • You will need to plan for the Champion Training events and tournaments.  These are usually the most grueling, in terms of effort, as most of the other ones can be a "set and forget" type situation.  For training, you will be continually swapping out champions and using tavern to upgrade ranks.  For this, it is usually very good to save up a lot of chickens, plus a lot of 4 star or 5 star champs sitting at level 1.  When the event starts, you can throw some levels into those types of champs to get a lot of points.  I also only take champions to level 6 during these events, even if I have the resources outside.  For fusion events like this, you will want to be leveling up the rares and epics needed for the fusion too.
  • As dthorne mentioned above, if it's a traditional fusion event then you will need a lot of potions.  I think 250 is probably on the high side, but very good to aim for
  • Finally, it is a committment for 2 weeks.  You should assume that you will need to be actively engaging the game during this time, and depending on where you are it will likely drain you completely, but in terms of resources and also mental fatigue. 
Jul 10, 2022, 16:0307/10/22
06/16/22

Hey  Rose,  thanks  so  much  for  the  detailed  information.  I'm  going  to  personally  try  to  do  this  event  as  I  ending  up  spending  a  bit  on  the  Void  string  pack.  Long  story  short  I  basically  get  a  free  $100  credit  card  to  spend  on  whatever  I  like  with  the  company  I'm  with  and  I  ended  up  just  saying  YOLO  (i  was  originally  going  to  be  F2P).

I'm  currently  at  30  fragments,  with  10  more  coming  in  shortly  from  the  Champion  Training  for  6,500  points.  I'll  be  able  to  finish  off  the  artifact  one  as  well  as  Dungeon  divers  and  I  figure  I  have  to  get  every  single  event  /  tournments  +5  as  well  as  the  first  +5  from  summon  rush.  

I'm  going  to  definitely  strategize  better  in  the  future  on  how  to  progress  and  save  better,  as  a  new  account  I've  basically  just  opened  every  shard  I  got  to  try  to  progress  my  account.  But  as  of  this  point  (while  I  was  F2P)  I  actually  pulled  Uugo  and  Gorgorab  and  Apothecary  and  since  I  bought  the  void  string  I  got  Coldheart,  Bellower,  Tuhak  and  Golden  Reaper.  I'm  definitely  going  to  hold  off  on  pulling  shards  for  quite  some  time.