All Categories

Advanced quests

Advanced quests

Search
Jul 8, 2022, 07:4707/08/22
02/28/22

Advanced quests

I know these are optional, but even being optional some are just the classic example of 'lazy thinking' and imo should be reworked or removed

Today I have

• Fight the demon lord with at least one rare champion on your team

Why - most folk are trying to do the DL and do the most damage, I am sometimes 3 keying UNM other times 4 keying, what possible benefit is there in putting a rare in?

• Fight in TAG Team arena with a team from a single faction

You've put TAG in progression missions, I want to progress, due to your ridiculous TAG arena progression I have to stay in the green, which means using my best teams, not trying to find a win with a cobbled together team thats going to lose

There are also

• Fight in Tag Team Arena with a team from a single Affinity
  • Fight in Tag Team Arena with 4 different Affinities 

My objections - same as above, easy, fine, no problem if you don't need to progress up through the tiers, really frustrating if you do

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2022, 18:3307/08/22
05/03/20

I am only mid game so my opinion is limited.  I think Plarium wants us to learn how to adapt to various situations.  It has had value for me.  I had to think outside the box.  Apo or Kael can often be subbed into any team.  Your score may drop a bit for one battle but you get a free energy refill in return.  Tag I only fight battles I can beat.  When I find that type of battle, I just juggle one of the Tag teams to fit the quest requirement.  

Jul 9, 2022, 07:3507/09/22
02/28/22

I get that, but when you get to the 'get gold 1 in tag mission' you can't let your score drop a bit - unless you have an amazing team. there are tens of thousands of players in Silver 4  trying to get into 7000 limited spaces in Gold 1 so for most they are  just  stupid don't do it brainless quests - because every win/lose is vital and yes 10 points lost could be the difference

Jul 9, 2022, 08:2507/09/22
05/03/20
Ratted

I get that, but when you get to the 'get gold 1 in tag mission' you can't let your score drop a bit - unless you have an amazing team. there are tens of thousands of players in Silver 4  trying to get into 7000 limited spaces in Gold 1 so for most they are  just  stupid don't do it brainless quests - because every win/lose is vital and yes 10 points lost could be the difference

Arena may be the biggest stresser in the game.  I like the gold for GH but gold bars in Tag can only be used in limited quantity.  I have over 20,000 of them and barely make a dent trying to spend them.  OK, I may have stolen your rant. 

Jul 9, 2022, 11:0507/09/22
10/11/20

@Ratted , if you're on the Gold 1 mission right now, forget about AQ if it's going to make you lose, better to stay in the green until you complete the mission. After that, who cares? There will be many more, but the mission is just the one time. The teams in G1 are pretty much the same difficulty as in S4, you can afford a loss or two and still stay in that tier, if you wish.