Fire Knight Tournament (July 15-18) – 5 Fragments
Artifact Enhancement Event II (July 15-19) – 5 Fragments
Classic Arena Takedown II (July 16-19) – 5 Fragments
Dungeon Divers Event III (July 19-22) – 5 Fragments
Spider Tournament (July 19-22) – 5 Fragments 

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 8, 2022, 19:2407/08/22
02/24/19

@RoseRoyal How does this line up to the other events so far? It feels pretty frontloaded to me....

Jul 10, 2022, 10:3607/10/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

@RoseRoyal How does this line up to the other events so far? It feels pretty frontloaded to me....

It probably depends on how you weigh each event. For me, the biggest weight is time, and if there were multiple events running at the same time which consumed the players time, then they would be overloaded.

There's a classic arena and champion chase at the start of this fragment event, both of which should largely be ceremonial for people who are participating.  Everyone in this game should be accustomed to getting all milestone rewards in Classic Arena regardless of what is going on, as you usually get 150 energy and gems as rewards.  As a result, even those not participating in the fragment event should do this and find it trivial

Also, both Champion Chase and Summon Rush having 4 days should also not be a distration for people.  You should know on day 1 whether you can complete these or not, and if not you should hold back and save resources for the next cycle.  If you can complete them, then they will likely be done in about an hour, though I often just leave them for the last day so that any incidental points accrual can take place (i.e. getting champions from campaign runs or daily quests)

This means that the only heavy ones which require time are the Dragon and Champion Training events, and it's not uncommon to have a dungeon event running along side the training ones.  The key in the above set up is to hold off on one of them until Dungeon Divers start, to make sure you are double dipping with your energy usage.  

For me, this meant using my multibattles on the first day to complete Dragon, then waiting until Divers starts to complete Training, which has been a normal pace so far.  I have finished the Training event this afternoon and Dungeon Divers is almost done, and I'll now hold off on that until Ice Golem starts

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 11, 2022, 00:1407/11/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

It probably depends on how you weigh each event. For me, the biggest weight is time, and if there were multiple events running at the same time which consumed the players time, then they would be overloaded.

There's a classic arena and champion chase at the start of this fragment event, both of which should largely be ceremonial for people who are participating.  Everyone in this game should be accustomed to getting all milestone rewards in Classic Arena regardless of what is going on, as you usually get 150 energy and gems as rewards.  As a result, even those not participating in the fragment event should do this and find it trivial

Also, both Champion Chase and Summon Rush having 4 days should also not be a distration for people.  You should know on day 1 whether you can complete these or not, and if not you should hold back and save resources for the next cycle.  If you can complete them, then they will likely be done in about an hour, though I often just leave them for the last day so that any incidental points accrual can take place (i.e. getting champions from campaign runs or daily quests)

This means that the only heavy ones which require time are the Dragon and Champion Training events, and it's not uncommon to have a dungeon event running along side the training ones.  The key in the above set up is to hold off on one of them until Dungeon Divers start, to make sure you are double dipping with your energy usage.  

For me, this meant using my multibattles on the first day to complete Dragon, then waiting until Divers starts to complete Training, which has been a normal pace so far.  I have finished the Training event this afternoon and Dungeon Divers is almost done, and I'll now hold off on that until Ice Golem starts

I felt like this one was very time AND resource intensive on the front end myself. Especially immediately following a CvC. Dragon + Dungeon Divers + Champ Training + Champ Chase + Arena + Artifact is a LOT to have going on at once. 

Champ Training is VERY time intensive, just as is opening 1000+ greens to finish off Champ Chase.

Jul 11, 2022, 16:1907/11/22
07/15/20

So far I was doing great: 45 fragments and 24h playing: gems got to the dirt for energy so I can keep up till now.
But the summon rush? I can't keep up with that!!! Doubt I could get 20 or even 10 there and I've list some in chasing tournament already.
Can get extra in 1st position at tournaments, but how will I ever be in the 1st plc at tournaments when will all effort I get like 20% of 1st place guy?
This will be harder than I expected.... Obviously I will open all shards I could get in training event and summons will be lost.
I think I will not be able to pull it with that summon rush thing....
Maybe I should focus my energy on other things 😢

So far I was doing great: 45 fragments and 24h playing: gems got to the dirt for energy so I can keep up till now.
But the summon rush? I can't keep up with that!!! Doubt I could get 20 or even 10 there and I've list some in chasing tournament already.
Can get extra in 1st position at tournaments, but how will I ever be in the 1st plc at tournaments when will all effort I get like 20% of 1st place guy?
This will be harder than I expected.... Obviously I will open all shards I could get in training event and summons will be lost.

Jul 12, 2022, 09:4507/12/22
Jul 12, 2022, 09:46(edited)
08/20/21

Adding  the  "Extra  Legendary"  event  inbetween  champion  chase  and  summons  with  no  overlap  made  me  angry.

Jul 12, 2022, 13:2407/12/22
02/11/22

Ya seriously, that is... well, i dont think i'm allowed to say what i want to say, so read between the dots :P

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 12, 2022, 17:0907/12/22
12/30/20
AzuraWrath

Getting top two in tournaments is difficult for most, and if you have any shot of completing the other tournaments and events that require energy, you're most likely better off saving for those.

Do you have any shards at all? What do the rest of your resources look like?

Jul 17, 2022, 06:5907/17/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

I felt like this one was very time AND resource intensive on the front end myself. Especially immediately following a CvC. Dragon + Dungeon Divers + Champ Training + Champ Chase + Arena + Artifact is a LOT to have going on at once. 

Champ Training is VERY time intensive, just as is opening 1000+ greens to finish off Champ Chase.

I'll admit that I don't actually really participate in any CvC content, so that is never a drain on my resources.  I imagine that those that do will be impacted

Hopefully you are tracking well at the moment Quinn!

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 01:0407/18/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I'll admit that I don't actually really participate in any CvC content, so that is never a drain on my resources.  I imagine that those that do will be impacted

Hopefully you are tracking well at the moment Quinn!

I went after three of the tourneys, so was able to finish it already actually!

How are you doing on it?

Jul 18, 2022, 09:2607/18/22
02/13/21
harleQuinn

I went after three of the tourneys, so was able to finish it already actually!

How are you doing on it?

Nice work.  I'm almost finished, just waiting for Spider and the last Dungeon Divers to start, so all down hill

I actually think that I didn't use many resources this time around.  I think it was because of the 999 energy promo code, the 2000 energy from the last 2 weeks of clan shop, plus this promotion that has just popped up.  I feel like this was an incrediably comfortable event with minimal effort

All ready for the next one!

i

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 18, 2022, 19:5507/18/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Nice work.  I'm almost finished, just waiting for Spider and the last Dungeon Divers to start, so all down hill

I actually think that I didn't use many resources this time around.  I think it was because of the 999 energy promo code, the 2000 energy from the last 2 weeks of clan shop, plus this promotion that has just popped up.  I feel like this was an incrediably comfortable event with minimal effort

All ready for the next one!

i

Nice! Well done.

Clan shop energy has been such a big boost for my account, tbh. Basically I need to farm FK anyhow, and now I can use that to nearly directly get that energy refunded.