All Categories

Suggestions on dealing with accessory bloat (without PC apps)?

Search
Jul 4, 2022, 14:2607/04/22
06/25/20

I just don't have the patience to deal with them :/ Right now my approach is:

• Sell all 5*
  • For rings: sell ATK ring without ATK% substat, and DEF and HP rings without DEF% and HP% substats
  • For amulets: sell ATK amulets, and DEF and HP amulets without either RES and ACC
  • For banners: sell all banners without SPD

Unfortunately, all of those are exclusionary filters - which simply don't exist right now. That means in order to actually execute my plan, I need to select rare items and then select each combination of substats that ARENT those above, and sell them. That just takes forever.

Halp :(

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jul 4, 2022, 14:3907/04/22
02/24/19

I sell all rare items. I sell all new items under 6 stars. Even a 5 star banner with speed isn't an improvement at this point.

Just go through and sell everything not fully upgraded, if you didn't care enough to take it up, it's not good enough to take a slot in the inventory. Sell all rares. Sell all epics following the criteria above.

One good BRUTAL clear, and you'll be ready to farm for only the best stuff in the future. 6 months from now, you'll be clearing out even upgraded 5 star stuff. lol

Jul 4, 2022, 14:5907/04/22
06/25/20
harleQuinn

I sell all rare items. I sell all new items under 6 stars. Even a 5 star banner with speed isn't an improvement at this point.

Just go through and sell everything not fully upgraded, if you didn't care enough to take it up, it's not good enough to take a slot in the inventory. Sell all rares. Sell all epics following the criteria above.

One good BRUTAL clear, and you'll be ready to farm for only the best stuff in the future. 6 months from now, you'll be clearing out even upgraded 5 star stuff. lol

I mean that's pretty close to what I'm already doing, just with the extra addition of selling rare 6* items. It'll still take forever though, because of the lack of exclusion filters, and sorting through hundreds of items one at a time is something I am very much not looking forward to :/

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 4, 2022, 15:0407/04/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

I mean that's pretty close to what I'm already doing, just with the extra addition of selling rare 6* items. It'll still take forever though, because of the lack of exclusion filters, and sorting through hundreds of items one at a time is something I am very much not looking forward to :/

Yeah I hear you. 

I worked through each faction one by one. Just planned "Any time I build or regear a champion from a faction, to go through and spend 5 minutes cleansing the accessories from that faction" for a couple weeks, and just made a sticky note of each. 

I think I had to go back and cleanse only Ogryn and Undead after that was done.

Jul 4, 2022, 18:3007/04/22
10/11/20
kramaswamy.kr

One should definitely be cautious when selling rare 6* items, some of them can still be very much useful, in particular CD gloves with CR substat, ATK% chest with CR, literally any Speed boots with SPD mainstat, and so on. 

Jul 4, 2022, 18:3107/04/22
02/29/20

Similar  but  I  might  keep  a  good  5*  Lego  piece  with  a  good  roll,  or  a  good  banner,  or  also  the  'special'  accessories,  and  few  ATK  amulets,  they  have  niche  uses.

Honestly,  I'm  just  stupid  and  will  never  use  any  of  these,  I'm  just  a  hoarder.

Jul 4, 2022, 19:0307/04/22
12/19/19
[V]Destroyer39

Similar  but  I  might  keep  a  good  5*  Lego  piece  with  a  good  roll,  or  a  good  banner,  or  also  the  'special'  accessories,  and  few  ATK  amulets,  they  have  niche  uses.

Honestly,  I'm  just  stupid  and  will  never  use  any  of  these,  I'm  just  a  hoarder.

😆 

But doing it Quinn way makes sense.  If you are stacked with ACC / RES banners for a specific faction, you can sell questionable stuff easier. If I have nothing I'll keep stuff i would probably auto sell in another faction...

Jul 4, 2022, 22:1207/04/22
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

Welcome to my world.  I have gone from 1650 gear to 1150 and still cleansing.  I hope I have learned the lesson to cleanse new gear daily so it does not accuumlate.   The more gear that I cleanse the more I realize how much I dont know about this game.  

Hoarding is a big part of this game.  

@kramaswamy.kr .... It put a smile on my face knowing end gamers have the same issues I do.  

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 5, 2022, 01:3007/05/22
12/30/20
ClosedPoly

Welcome to my world.  I have gone from 1650 gear to 1150 and still cleansing.  I hope I have learned the lesson to cleanse new gear daily so it does not accuumlate.   The more gear that I cleanse the more I realize how much I dont know about this game.  

Hoarding is a big part of this game.  

@kramaswamy.kr .... It put a smile on my face knowing end gamers have the same issues I do.  

It's just very easy to not cleanse for a small bit of time and then - especially if it's during a CvC or fusion when you're often doing dungeons all the time - you get a build up of artifacts or accessories and then it's cleanse time again. 

Staying ahead of it by having a concrete plan prevents wasting too much time later, usually. 

Jul 5, 2022, 04:5007/05/22
05/03/20
dthorne04

It's just very easy to not cleanse for a small bit of time and then - especially if it's during a CvC or fusion when you're often doing dungeons all the time - you get a build up of artifacts or accessories and then it's cleanse time again. 

Staying ahead of it by having a concrete plan prevents wasting too much time later, usually. 

I try to keep my rare champs sorted out, what to keep and what is food.  It takes a lot of time.  

During the first fusion I was wandering blind and lost most of the time.   lol