All Categories

Classic Arena.

Classic Arena.

Search
Jul 1, 2022, 15:1807/01/22
06/02/22

Classic Arena.

I have been playing the game for a month today, so far seems o.k. Just one little bugbear the Arena match ups, I have no 6 star champs and my arena power is 52k, yet more often than not my matchings are against 4 6 star champs with a power of 70k plus, every couple of refreshes I get a team or 2 I can beat, but most of the time I am having to go against larger teams to get my daily quest completed due to lack of time, some I beat most I don't. I am in arena silver IV, was touhing gold 1 once, then when I logged in the next day was right down to silver 3. To be honnest if it wasn't for the great hall, I would leave this part of the game alone.

My team is: Deliana, Kael, Kael and Kinagashi all 5 star. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2022, 15:2807/01/22
12/19/19

6star kael, just one... 😆 

Arena is so easy now, u got to gold without a 6star champ.... you would have been crying in bronze the way it was before 😆 

But seriously, farm 12.3 with chickens for now. Post your roster and the nice (not me) folks will help you 😉 

Jul 1, 2022, 15:5607/01/22
06/02/22

Hi, thanks been trying to get a level 6 champ, got three 5 star and working on moving the other two. Pretty much the game changer for me was getting the Kinagashi, with his restore ability. Have equiped all my champs with 2 speed and 4 lifesteal items. Been trying to get 5 of each champ for the faction bit. 

Had a go on the doom tower got to 7 then stalled. 

Completed the main game on all but nightmare.

Can do dragon 12 on manual but only dragon 9 on auto.

Minataur is 13.

Spider is 8.

Don't really do the rest so no data.

All the potion 0nes are at 10.

Classic arena silver IV, then silver III. Up and down.

One yellow champ: Deliana

3 violet ones: Kinagashi, Mizoh and today got the High khaton.

Rest of my champs are blue level 4 most at 40.

Jul 2, 2022, 00:1307/02/22
04/24/22

Im a month and few days ahead of you . Day 66 as of reset today . 

You have decent/great champs to work with , you just need to spend a week or two in 12-3 campaign , grind that food while doing the daily stuff . Get those good champs to 60 , ascend , masteries . books . 

And to not get bored too much of 12-3 , you can also work on challenges and missions , the reward will help you progress , at least they did help a ton for me ! 

Look out for events and tournaments , if there is energy in the 1st 3 rewards , might be worth pushing that too if you're lacking energy on a certain evening .

You might want to get warmaiden and armiger , both easy to farm (warmaiden from lvl 9 , any stage , armiger is an uncommon) both are worth taking to 50 at least and help a ton. 

Could have more advice to give but wont go too far , im not an experience player , like i said im only at 66days (so a month a few days played more than you)

Jul 3, 2022, 04:5807/03/22
06/30/21

You may need to prioritize your roles in your team a little better, as well as decide which champs are there to keep your damage dealers alive. Probably only use one Kael, not two, then like the others have said, work on Campaign, Clan boss and missions/challenges until you have some level 60s and are able to book the ones you want for use in arena. Arena is fun, and theres nothing wrong with playing it at any level in account progression, the system will always be able to matchmake you with opponents you can win against. Also, don't try and build a team this early on when/if you're not entirely sure of how you want it to function, I would suggest going high HP high DEF\ with a defense or HP damage champion instead of an ATK one. But this is just my opinion.

Jul 3, 2022, 09:5507/03/22
06/02/22

TBH I find 9/10 times if I get the first moves I tend to win the arena battles on manual, auto tends to target the wrong champs so I don't win. But thanks for all suggestions, I am turning my foccus towards moving up one or two 6s rather than the dungeons to get the gear. I am using my Deliana plus 3 that I want to level up, have all the best gear on her and got her hit points to over 60k so she is a bit of a beast. The game has a few different aspects, I find arena a bit of a drag soley because of the unbalanced matchings, but on the whole the game is ok for a facebook game. Loved the fusion thing, got my first restore champ from it, really changed everything getting Kinagashi. 

Jul 3, 2022, 10:2707/03/22
06/30/21
Dave

TBH I find 9/10 times if I get the first moves I tend to win the arena battles on manual, auto tends to target the wrong champs so I don't win. But thanks for all suggestions, I am turning my foccus towards moving up one or two 6s rather than the dungeons to get the gear. I am using my Deliana plus 3 that I want to level up, have all the best gear on her and got her hit points to over 60k so she is a bit of a beast. The game has a few different aspects, I find arena a bit of a drag soley because of the unbalanced matchings, but on the whole the game is ok for a facebook game. Loved the fusion thing, got my first restore champ from it, really changed everything getting Kinagashi. 

If only Mark Zuckerburg heard that 🙍

Anyway - You will get better champions than Kinegashi. better revivers at that, although she isn't too bad of a champ.

Jul 7, 2022, 22:0407/07/22
06/02/22

Thanks for advice got my Kael to 60, now winning lot more arena battles, plus able to reach the spider in doom tower. Working on moving my Deliana to 6 star now.