All Categories

I know I know!

I know I know!

Search
Jun 27, 2022, 22:4306/27/22
12/28/21

I know I know!

guys  i  know  these  are  posted constantly but  im  stuck.  I  am  trying  to  build  a  unm  clan  boss  team.   i  can  currently 2  key  nm.  My  current  team  is  helicath,  geomancer,  vizier,  Hotatsu,  and  Toragi  the  frog.  Do  you  guys  see  a  champion  i  can  six  and  move  into  my  team  to  help  push  me  over  the  top?  Geomancer  is  my  top  dpser .  thank  you  so  much  in  advance  for  your  help.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2022, 03:0406/28/22
06/30/21

Well... there are lots of options you could sub in your current team, the real question here is what kind of Comp are you running? Obviously you most likely have built your team around Hellcat, but where are you @ in regards to champ stats' and have you maxxed your current champs w/books, WM/GS & lvl 16 gear? (Can see Vizier is @ lvl16 :] )

Sometimes the issue isn't the need for a better champion, but the need for a review of current setup and making improvements where need be in order to survive longer, or hit for more damage/ take more turns before CB and mitigating the stun effectively.

Could you post builds?

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 28, 2022, 03:4306/28/22
Jun 28, 2022, 03:51(edited)
12/30/20

I think I'd want to move to a more block debuffs/cleanse oriented Helicath comp, given you have champions like Doompriest and Sepulcher Sentinel. You have great DPS options already like Geomancer, Fayne and Vizier, too. 

I would take a look at the Helicat comps found on Deadwood Jedi, here: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tune/helicath/

Was looking at this comp, specifically: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/super-charged-hellcat/

The video to that comp can be found here: https://youtu.be/oNdTv6AQT8s

Hopefully this helps, drop back in if you have any questions. 

Jun 28, 2022, 09:2406/28/22
12/28/21

Thanks  i  really  appreciate the  advice.  All  my  champions  minus  vizier  are  fully  booked ,  here  is  helicath set  up  we  can  start  with  him.

i

i

Jun 28, 2022, 11:0806/28/22
Jun 28, 2022, 20:30(edited)
02/13/21

Hell Hades recently did a video showing of Helicath on his FTP account, and setting up a team that eventually does 3 key UNM.  I think it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJyghOJH41U), as it covers not just the speeds of each character, but other useful information around how to increase the overarching damage of each champion.  For example, his first run with the comp only did 8 million damage, but then after fixing masteries and gear, it turned to 30 million or something.

He also covers how to handle a fully booked Helicath vs a partial booked.  The key though is getting the speeds right, which is what dthorne has linked above with Deadwood Jedi's calculator

At a high level, you could pull off the same thing with a team like:

• Helicath - 246 speed and as much defense as you can get him
  • DPS 1 (Venomage in HH video, and you could use the same, as they bring decrease attack and poison) - 187 speed.  
  • DPS 2 (Fayne in HH Video, and I'd probably recommend Fayne for you, as she brings not just poisons but also decrease attack) - 176 speed
  • DPS 3 (Fahrakin in HH Video, but could be Geo for you) - 174 speed
  • Stun target (Armina in HH Video, but I think you could use someone like Black Knight.  Him getting unkillable for 1 turn if the damage exceeds 15% of his HP would guarantee the full 50 turns) - 177 speed

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 28, 2022, 16:4306/28/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

Hell Hades recently did a video showing of Helicath on his FTP account, and setting up a team that eventually does 3 key UNM.  I think it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJyghOJH41U), as it covers not just the speeds of each character, but other useful information around how to increase the overarching damage of each champion.  For example, his first run with the comp only did 8 million damage, but then after fixing masteries and gear, it turned to 30 million or something.

He also covers how to handle a fully booked Helicath vs a partial booked.  The key though is getting the speeds right, which is what dthorne has linked above with Deadwood Jedi's calculator

At a high level, you could pull off the same thing with a team like:

• Helicath - 246 speed and as much defense as you can get him
  • DPS 1 (Venomage in HH video, and you could use the same, as they bring decrease attack and poison) - 187 speed.  
  • DPS 2 (Fayne in HH Video, and I'd probably recommend Fayne for you, as she brings not just poisons but also decrease attack) - 176 speed
  • DPS 3 (Fahrakin in HH Video, but could be Geo for you) - 174 speed
  • Stun target (Armina in HH Video, but I think you could use someone like Black Knight.  Him getting unkillable for 1 turn if the damage exceeds 15% of his HP would guarantee the full 50 turns) - 177 speed

Great video Rose, thanks for sharing!

i

Jun 28, 2022, 22:5806/28/22
12/28/21

Rose  thank  you  so  much!  great  info  and  gets  me  an  idea  where  to  go!