All Categories

New - Struggling figuring out team comps

Search
Jun 23, 2022, 15:3906/23/22
06/04/22

Hello,

I hope this is the right section for this; but feel free to tell me to bugger off to the proper one if it isnt.

On that note, I'm still new to the game, less then 30 days on my login rewards, but i've had a bunch of pulls (dolphin player) and I cant seem to figure out who is worth my time vs. whos food; and whos good to match with who (and for what part of the game). I seem to have just completely hit a brick wall with progression and improving. So, i'm here asking if anyone can give some advice on comps for different areas.

I made a post on the subreddit, but didnt get much response (at all), i'm hoping to have better luck here, though I'll save time and just post the link since it already has all the info:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/vev4ut/help_with_team_comps/

Thank you to anyone who reads.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2022, 01:4206/24/22
Jun 24, 2022, 01:43(edited)
06/25/20

Here are OP's images

i

i

Who I would focus on:

1. Deliana
  2. Astralon
  3. Seer

Worth leveling right now, in no particular order:

• Deliana
  • Narma
  • Astralon
  • Skullcrown
  • Husk
  • Seer
  • Melga Steelgriddle

Not food:

• All epics and above
  • Anyone used for fusions
  • Athel
  • Apoth
  • Renegade
  • Heiress (special mention because aside from fusion, she has value in a niche CB team)
  • Master Butcher (for Bommal)

Food:

• Anything that is rare or below and not mentioned above. Personally, I like keeping copies of all rares, but that's a personal thing. 
Jun 24, 2022, 14:5206/24/22
06/04/22

Thank you, and apologies, I probably should have just included them or copy pasted my reddit post.

I have all the ones you named leveled to, at least, base cap already while I try to get food for them. My main issue is trying to figure which teams synergize well, so I can start progressing in specific directions. I've read all my pulls skills and none of them seem to really feed off each other very well; it's mostly just "use all your skills as often as possible" right now.

Jun 24, 2022, 15:0206/24/22
06/25/20
Exploitedpower

Thank you, and apologies, I probably should have just included them or copy pasted my reddit post.

I have all the ones you named leveled to, at least, base cap already while I try to get food for them. My main issue is trying to figure which teams synergize well, so I can start progressing in specific directions. I've read all my pulls skills and none of them seem to really feed off each other very well; it's mostly just "use all your skills as often as possible" right now.

Your first mistake is even trying to come up with teams or synergizing, with non-60's. A level 60 is roughly 3-4 times as strong as a level 50. 

1. Use Athel to level common/uncommon champs as food
  2. Use the food to rank themselves up
  3. Use that food to rank Deliana to 6*
  4. Get her to 60
  5. Use Deliana + 3 food to farm Brutal 12-6
  6. Do this for the next few months, and get other champs to 60
harleQuinnModerator
Jun 24, 2022, 15:0406/24/22
Jun 24, 2022, 15:07(edited)
02/24/19

Krama's advice is good, minus who I would focus on first... (I wouldn't keep a copy of every rare)

And 60ing your starter, Athel, will be a big step in getting your teams going. And she will do a good job farming food for you in 12-3, in addition to being great in Easy-Nightmare Clan Boss (with her Weaken and self buffs), as well as being a great arena nuker. The fact she is a rare makes her easy to book and ascend.

I would 60 her, and let her be the backbone of your dungeon, campaign and clan boss team.

Then using her to farm food in 12-3, would rank up and build Armina as my AoE Dec Defense champ, which makes every part of the game much easier. She will go in all your teams for a long team, arena, campaign, dungeons, clan boss.

THEN I would work on 60ing Deliana, she has a great suite of buffs to keep the team alive and going.

See, the thing to do at the beginning of the game is to get a core team of 60s built, booked, ascended, and masteried. A great team for you starts with Athel, Armina, Deliana. After you get them built, you can share your roster and we can see about who you've pulled since and if the next couple are Astralon, Klodd, Apothecary or even Seer (although she should wait until you have the right champs built to provide her the buffs you need, she is a real midgame/later game build)

Jun 25, 2022, 00:5506/25/22
05/13/19

My  recommendation is  different from  Kramaswamy &  Harle.

What  they  said  is  fine  and  you  can  listen  to  them  if  you  want  too.

However,  if  it  was  my  rooster,  I  would  approach the  situation differently.

I  would  upgrade  Skullcrown to  60  first.

Skullcrown  would become  your  Brutal  Campaign farmer  forever.

In  addition,  Skullcrown would  be  the  backbone wave  clearing nuker  for  any  team  you  make  going  forward  for  a  very,  very long  time.

Next,  I  would upgrade  Narma  to  60.

Narma  is  a  poison  nuker  which  is  great  for  killing  Bosses.

As  for  a  basic  beginner  team,  I  would  probably go  with  the  following set  up:

-  Apothecary

-  SpiritHost 

-  Warmaiden

-  Skullcrown

-  Narma

I  would put  all  your  Rare  Books  in  Apothecary 

I  would  put  all  your  Epic  Books  in  Skullcrown 

I  would  put  all  your  Leggo  Books  in  Narma

I  would  Farm  Campaign Chapter  4  &  9  to  skill  up  SpiritHost &  Warmaiden  with  copies.

Now  if  your  feeling a  little Bold  and  have  the  money  to  pull  it  off.

You  could  try  a  set  up  that  is  a  little more  Flashy.

Another  team  option, I  saw is  the  following:

-  Apothecary

-  Drokgul  

-  Warmaiden

-  Skullcrown

-  Narma

Now  the  team  is  virtually the  same  except I  replaced SpiritHost  for  Drokgul.

I  am  a  huge  Fan  of  Drokgul

I  think  people Sleep  on  Drokgul.

A  youtuber  named  Jgigs  can  show  you  how  awesome  Drokgul  is.

Drokgul  has  haters  all  day  long.

The  downside of  adding Drokgul  into  your team  comes  down  to  Leggo  Books.

Leggo  Books  are  extremely tough  to  get.

And  your  top  priority would  be  to  use  Leggo  Books  on  Narma.

This  means Drokgul will  fall  short,  unless  you  plan on  buying  Leggo  Books.

It  is  the  skill  cooldowns  which  can  be  important.

Again  only  you  know whether  or  not  you  want  to  fund  this.

Regardless, of  what  you  do  at  least,  I  gave  you  something to  think  about.