All Categories

Challenges

Challenges

Search
Jun 19, 2022, 09:2106/19/22
11/13/21

Challenges

Trying to pass the void level 13 mission, and I am on the third week trying. It's easier to upgrade artifacts to level 16 than the game to get the 5 superior potions after winning the fights, all I get are simple ones and I have no use for them. Comparing this to the other keep mission is way to hard and even sadistic, not engaging

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2022, 20:4106/19/22
02/13/21

Is this the mission, or challenge?  I believe the mission requires that you win 5 superior potions from level 13 or higher.  If so, I'd recommend pushing on to higher levels of the void keep to increase the changes, rather than sticking to level 13.

I agree though that these missions can be a bit of a battle, especially if RNG isn't on your side.  Sometimes it can take forever just to get the potions you need for the mission, which is why I recommend that you keep pushing onwards.  I found the void boss to be a bit easier than some of the other ones, such as the spirit or magic bosses.  The latter needed some extra mechanic to remove the shield or stop the heal, which requires specific champions.

The only other thing I want to add is that don't stress about collecting lesser potions.  They will become useful, even if you eventually get to late game, especially for fusion events (like the one we are in now).

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 19, 2022, 22:1106/19/22
02/24/19

These missions can take a while, I agree. Sorry it is such a struggle. RoseRoyal is right though, every potion you get now you will eventually use. So at least they aren't wasted. :)