All Categories

Struggling with next 60

Struggling with next 60

Search
Jun 17, 2022, 16:5606/17/22
06/03/22

Struggling with next 60

I recently posted. But, I'm having such a hard time deciding what champ to 60 next. I didn't realize it took SO freaking long. I'm scared I won't be able to make another 60 for awhile if I am to keep up with dungeon events and what not.

I have a 60 Athel 6* in good gear. Then my choices are...

50 Visionary 5*

50 Deliana 3*

50 Husk 3*

50 Vergis 3*

50 Magnarr 2*

My gut tells me it's between Deliana and Magnarr, but I can't forsee which gives the best value. Also, I'm starting to not like Visionary as much because I used Hell Hades Raid Optimizer and it like changed my life. I got 100% crit on Magnarr/Husk from that... so I feel like Visionary is quite a waste for her crit buffs compared to what else could fill her slot. My best team of 4 is Athel, Deliana, Magnarr.... then who? How worth is Vergis?

Thanks so much to all you knowledgable folks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 17, 2022, 17:2006/17/22
06/25/20

Didn't we answer you already in the other thread?

Jun 17, 2022, 17:2106/17/22
06/03/22
kramaswamy.kr

Didn't we answer you already in the other thread?

You were the only one that answered, and you didn't really give a resounding answer. You also said I had two champions that I didn't even have, and that concerned me to base my opinion off that one post.

Jun 17, 2022, 17:2606/17/22
Jun 17, 2022, 17:27(edited)
06/25/20
TripHitNdip

You were the only one that answered, and you didn't really give a resounding answer. You also said I had two champions that I didn't even have, and that concerned me to base my opinion off that one post.

Two champs you don't have? I suggested Deliana and Magnarr as being your next two to work on. I also said Sandlashed and Armiger were good candidates afterwards. I guess maybe you don't have Armiger, but you can literally just buy him from the market.

*Edit - oh you probably meant Frylja. Yeah that's Visionary you have, my bad. She's the one I don't love that you leveled to 50, because she's pretty useless.

Jun 17, 2022, 17:2906/17/22
06/03/22
kramaswamy.kr

Two champs you don't have? I suggested Deliana and Magnarr as being your next two to work on. I also said Sandlashed and Armiger were good candidates afterwards. I guess maybe you don't have Armiger, but you can literally just buy him from the market.

*Edit - oh you probably meant Frylja. Yeah that's Visionary you have, my bad. She's the one I don't love that you leveled to 50, because she's pretty useless.

You said Frylja and Ariger in your post. Your typo threw me off on Armiger, but no idea who Frylja is. I just wanted an opinion from someone else after reading a few of your posts is all.

Jun 19, 2022, 18:4006/19/22
06/30/21

If you dont currently have an Enemy MAX HP champ in the works, I recommend leveling your HUSK. Will get you far in dungeons as a boss killer while providing good CC.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 19, 2022, 22:4306/19/22
02/24/19

I assume your roster hasn't changed much from 5 days ago:

i

I would stop leveling Visionary to start. 

If you had a solid endgame AoE dec defense champ I would tell you to 60 them asap. That would be a champ like Dhukk, Uugo, Tayrel, Thylessia, Bystophus, Fodbor, Draco, Hurndig, Stag Knight, Madame Serris, Armina, Deacon or Zargala. When you pull one of these, they become the immediate priority. Until then, run Warmaiden at 50 and then feed her to rank up the better AoE Dec Defense from the list above.

Right now, I would suggest Deliana as your next 60. She will really help keeping everyone going with her leech and passive. 

After Deliana, I would look into Magnarr and Sandlashed as your next two 60s.

Jun 26, 2022, 13:4806/26/22
05/13/19

The  game  has  blessed  you  with  Health  Based  Juggneraunts.

The  game  has  also  blessed  you  with  Health  Based  Support  Heroes.

The  way  you  should  play  isn't  the  normal  way.

The  normal  way  most  players  play  is  based  around  Attack  Based  Juggernauts.

Then  players  follow  up  with  Attack  Based  Support  Heroes.

For  the  above  reason's,  A  lot  of  players who  would give  you  advice  would  ultimately miss  the  mark  on  what  you  should  do.

It  is  because a  lot  of  people lack  experience.

The  ones  who  don't lack  experience often  don't feel  like  taking  the  time  to  explain  things.

Lucky  for  you,  I  don't mind  explaining things.

The  only  down  side  is  I  saw  your  post  several  days  late.

The  advice  I  would  of  gave  would  have  been  for  you  to  upgrade  Magnarr  to  60.

I  would  of  also  suggested  for  you  to  change  Magnarr  C.Rate  to  70%.

One  way  to  accomplish  the  above  is  by  using  C.Damage  Gloves  vs.  C.Rate  Gloves.

Than  your  Visionary  would  give  Magnarr  the  remaining  30%.

This  would  allow  Visionary  to  be  a  better  support  hero.

Visionary  is  an  ideal  support  hero  for  a  Health  based  Nuker.

The  next  hero  I  would  of  recommended  for  you  to  level  would  be  Lordic  Falcon.

Lordic  Falcon  is  best  in  a  Shield  set.

Lordic  Falcon  also  provides  a  Shield  with  his  skills  letting  you  double  down  with  shields.

Shield's are  Health  Based  Heroes  Bread  &  Butter.

Players  should  always  be  afriad  of  several  Health  Based  heroes gathering  together  because  if  they  are  not  careful  they  can  find  a  shield  that  is  endless.

Which  can  see  with  my  below  team,  I  have  3  Health  based  heroes in  Shield  sets.

The  Shield  sets  are  being  applied  to  the  start  of  the  fight.

i

The  enemy  is  moving  before  me  and trying  to  attack  thru  my  massive  shields.

It  is  very  difficult for  them  to  do  so  with  out  a  hero  on  their  team  to  strip  my  buffs.

i

The  set  up  I  am  using  isn't much  different  vs.  set  up  I  am  talking  to  you  about.

Mortu  is  my  Nuker  Hero  -  Magmar  would  be  your  nuker

Zelotah  is  my  Shielder  Hero  -  Lordic  would  be  your  shielder

Harvest  Jack  is  my  Disruption  Hero  -  Bergoth  the  Malformed  would  be  your  Disruptor.

Valkyrie is  my  Support  Hero  -  Visionary  would  be  your  Support  Hero

Valkyrie  supports  my  team  by  giving  them  Counter  Attack  which  lets  me  attack  enemy  during  my  turn  +  during  enemy  turn  when  they  hit  me.

Visionary  is  a  support,  but  her  support  is  trying  to  Buff  your  Nuker  to  do  a  Bigger  nuke  when  it  is  your  turn  to  attack.

Valkyrie is  letting me  do  2  weaker  hits  which  together become Big  Damage.

Visionary  is  letting  you  do  1  strong  hit  which  becomes Big  Damage.

So  your  team  would most likely  be:

-  Magmar

-  Lordic

-  Bergoth

-  Visionary

However,  Visionary is  a  Flex  Spot.

You  could  build  your  nuker  to  70%  C.Rate  in  order  to  build  around  Visionary  Buff  so  you  crack  out  more  damage

Or  you  can  just  keep  your  nuker  at  100%  C.Rate  and  use  a  different Support.

Sandslash  would  be  another good  support  for  you.

Sandslash  extends  Buffs  -  This  means  she  can  make  your  Shields  last  1  turn  longer.

It  can  really  bring  the  Shield  pressure  on  the  enemy.

The  order  I  would  level  would  be  the  following:

1st  -  Magmar

2nd  -  Lordic

3rd  -  Bergoth

4th  -  Visionary  or  Sandslash

In  a  nutshell,  The  order  I  am  telling  you  makes  perfect  sense.

And  you  can  even  check  it  for  yourself.

Magmar  is  a  Nuker  -  His  Job  is  to  Kill  Stuff.

So  your  leveling  him  first  because he  is  your  win  condition.

Well,  obviously,  the  enemy isn't going  to  be  dumb.

They  are  going  to  figure out  Magmar  is  your  teams  threat.

So  they  will  start  attacking  him  to  nuetralize  your  chances  of  winning

Well,  obviously,  your  not  going  to  sit  ideally by  letting them  kill  your  win  condition.

Your  going  to  use  Lordic  to  try  and  stop  them.

Lordic  will  put  shields  on  your  Magmar  keeping  him  alive  longer.

Lordic  shields  will  extend  past  Magmar  health  making  the  enemy  have  to  kill  shields  +  his  green  health  bar

Of  Course,  your  enemy  isn't going  to  accept  your  desperate  attempt  of  keeping your  Nuker  alive.

They  will  try  to  change  their  focus.

They  will  aim  to  kill  your  Lordic  first.

Then  they  will  finish  off  your  Magmar.

The  Enemy  intentions  are  very  clear.

They  want  Magmarr  dead.

The  issue  is  they  can't kill  him  because you  paired  Magmar  with  a  fast  Shielding  hero.

So  they  want  to  kill  Lordic  to  stop  the  Shields.

Than  kill  Magnar  sealing  your  fate  in  the  battle.

It  is  a  very  clever  tactic   they  plan  on  doing,  BUT  the  back  &  forth  struggle  isn't over  yet.

This  is  why  you  will  add  Bergoth  to  the  team!

Bergoth  does  Taunts.

Bergoth's  Taunts  will  force  the  enemy  to  hit  him.

The  enemy doesn't  want  to  hit  Bergoth.

They  want  to  hit  Lordic & Magmar

You  can  now  see  the  reason  on  why  I  suggested Bergoth.

Bergoth  is  going  to  Disrupt the  Enemy Plan.

Bergoth  is  going  to  lure  the  enemy  away  from  hitting their  main  targets.

Bergoth  is  going  to  make  the  enemy extremely annoyed  and  frustarted.

Obviously,  I  can  ramble  on  some  more,  but  I  hope  you  get  what  I  am  saying.

The  power  of  team  Synergy working  together  can  be  extremely devestating.

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 26, 2022, 14:0206/26/22
02/24/19

Right now, Player J, we aren't trying to build an arena team, nor should that be the goal in the slightest.

We need a solid team that can run Dragon 20 and progress in Clan Boss.

I hope OP listens to Krama and upgrades Deliana and Magnarr, then Sandlashed and Armiger, and DOES NOT upgrade Lodric nor Bergoth. It would be a huge mistake for his very early account.

Jun 26, 2022, 15:0406/26/22
05/13/19
harleQuinn

Right now, Player J, we aren't trying to build an arena team, nor should that be the goal in the slightest.

We need a solid team that can run Dragon 20 and progress in Clan Boss.

I hope OP listens to Krama and upgrades Deliana and Magnarr, then Sandlashed and Armiger, and DOES NOT upgrade Lodric nor Bergoth. It would be a huge mistake for his very early account.

I  never told  the  OP  to  build  an  Arena  team.

I  just  posted  my  Arena  team  to  show  the  Shield  mechanics.

The  team  I  was  recommending was  a  General  team.

The  team  could  work  in  a  wide  range  of  Area's.

I  also don't understand what  makes  you  think  Deliana  &  Armiger  are  better  vs.  Lordic  &  Bergoth.

Deliana  Leech  is  60%  Chance  to  land  assuming  the  OP  has  her  Booked.

Armiger  offers  no  sustain  at  all.

Lordic  does  2  turn  Shield  100%  of  time.

Bergoth  does  Healing  

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 26, 2022, 16:0106/26/22
12/30/20
Player J

I  never told  the  OP  to  build  an  Arena  team.

I  just  posted  my  Arena  team  to  show  the  Shield  mechanics.

The  team  I  was  recommending was  a  General  team.

The  team  could  work  in  a  wide  range  of  Area's.

I  also don't understand what  makes  you  think  Deliana  &  Armiger  are  better  vs.  Lordic  &  Bergoth.

Deliana  Leech  is  60%  Chance  to  land  assuming  the  OP  has  her  Booked.

Armiger  offers  no  sustain  at  all.

Lordic  does  2  turn  Shield  100%  of  time.

Bergoth  does  Healing  

Bergoth is a Faction Wars champ in 2022, nothing more. Not advisable for anyone who is serious about account progression and using their resources wisely.

Where did anyone say Armiger offers sustain? Why does this matter? You know what Armiger does. 

How is showing Valkyrie as a shield champion a reasonable comparison to someone like Lodric, given what Valkyrie does, which you also know?

When we have just 1 level 60 champ, we need to invest in champions that help the most with overall content. That is why Deliana and Armiger are better 60s than Lodric, and especially Bergoth.

Jun 26, 2022, 18:5406/26/22
Jun 26, 2022, 19:05(edited)
06/30/21

^ i have to agree but also for - @TripHitNdip÷#

Leveling a champ to 60, at your early progression into the game, DOES indeed take a little valuable time, and regardless of whether you want/ will spend actual $$ to help in this regard, I highly recommend playing FT2 atleast for first 90-180 days.

With that being said, Deliana is a solid champ to build right now. Leech, Ally strengthen & Passive HP 2 ACC bonus are all strong buffs for just one champion.

You will need an ENEMY MAX HP champion at some point, as well as a reviver(s), better option for DPS than Athel (Starters are still good options and you will most likely continue to use your starter past 6 months of playtime) & last but not least, a cleanser/healer.

TAKE EVERYTHING SLOWLY, TO INGEST KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME SO AS TO NOT MAKE MISTAKES EARLY ON. THE MORE YOU PLAY, THE BETTER CHAMPIONS YOU WILL GET, THATS A FORSURE THING. WHEN YOU RECEIVE HIGH KHATUN @ DAY 30, LEVEL HER TO 50 RIGHT AWAY, SHE WILL DO HER JOB AT 50 BUT AFTER A BIT OF TIME, IF* YOU DONT HAPPEN TO PULL A BETTER SPEED LEAD/TM BOOSTER BY THEN, SHE IS VIABLE AT 60 SEEING A MUCH NEEDED INCREASE IN HER BASE. 

EDIT*** Whoa, caps.

Jun 26, 2022, 19:4106/26/22
05/13/19
dthorne04

Bergoth is a Faction Wars champ in 2022, nothing more. Not advisable for anyone who is serious about account progression and using their resources wisely.

Where did anyone say Armiger offers sustain? Why does this matter? You know what Armiger does. 

How is showing Valkyrie as a shield champion a reasonable comparison to someone like Lodric, given what Valkyrie does, which you also know?

When we have just 1 level 60 champ, we need to invest in champions that help the most with overall content. That is why Deliana and Armiger are better 60s than Lodric, and especially Bergoth.

Are  you  Serious?

Your  telling  me  Deliana  &  Armiger  is  going  to  help  a  Early  Game  player  over  Lordic  &  Bergoth?

You  have  to  be  joking.

Deliana  A1  -  Coin  Flip  Leech

Deliana  A2  -  Decrease  Enemy  Resistance 

Deliana  A3  -  Block  Enemy Buffs

Armiger  A1  -  Decrease  1  Enemy  unit  TM  30%

Armiger  A2  -  Max  Enemy  Nuke  +  Block  Revive

The  OP  has  Athel  lvl  60.

How  is  Deliana &  Armiger  going  to  help  Athel.  LOL

Athel  +  Deliana  +  Armiger  are  going  to  get  completely destroyed.

2  Damage  Dealers  with  a  useless  Support  hero  who  can  Sort  of  help  if  it  lands  its  Coin  Flip  Leech

Bergoth  A1  -  C.Heals  on  himself

Bergoth  A2  -  Provoke

Bergoth  Passive  -  When  hit  Heals  Allies

Lordic  A1  -  Decrease  Atk

Lordic  A2  -  Removed  1  Debuff  and  places  Ally  Protect

Lordic  A3  -  Shields  on  2  turn  cool  down  with  2  turn  duration

Athel  +  Bergoth  +  Lordic  will  progress  any  early  game  account  faster  vs.  other  options.

1  Damage  Dealer  +  1  Crowd  Control/Healer  +  1  Sudtain  Shielder

Bergoth  was  Vogoth  before  the  game  introduced Vogoth.

Bergoth  is  the  Mac-Daddy.

Bergoth  is  the  Original  Passive  Healer.

Bergoth  was  an  Epic  Fusion  Champion.

Players  use  Bergoth  in  Faction  Wars  in  2022  because they  have  Seer  Dungeon  teams.

On  the  other  hand,  A  Beginner  will  not  have  a  Seer  Dungeon  team.

Bergoth  is  perfect  for  Dungeons.

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 26, 2022, 20:1006/26/22
Jun 26, 2022, 20:11(edited)
12/30/20
Player J

Are  you  Serious?

Your  telling  me  Deliana  &  Armiger  is  going  to  help  a  Early  Game  player  over  Lordic  &  Bergoth?

You  have  to  be  joking.

Armiger  A1  -  Decrease  1  Enemy  unit  TM  30%

Armiger  A2  -  Max  Enemy  Nuke  +  Block  Revive

The  OP  has  Athel  lvl  60.

How  is  Deliana &  Armiger  going  to  help  Athel.  LOL

Athel  +  Deliana  +  Armiger  are  going  to  get  completely destroyed.

2  Damage  Dealers  with  a  useless  Support  hero  who  can  Sort  of  help  if  it  lands  its  Coin  Flip  Leech

Bergoth  A2  -  Provoke

Athel  +  Bergoth  +  Lordic  will  progress  any  early  game  account  faster  vs.  other  options.

1  Damage  Dealer  +  1  Crowd  Control/Healer  +  1  Sudtain  Shielder

Bergoth  was  Vogoth  before  the  game  introduced Vogoth.

Bergoth  is  the  Mac-Daddy.

Bergoth  is  the  Original  Passive  Healer.

Bergoth  was  an  Epic  Fusion  Champion.

Players  use  Bergoth  in  Faction  Wars  in  2022  because they  have  Seer  Dungeon  teams.

On  the  other  hand,  A  Beginner  will  not  have  a  Seer  Dungeon  team.

Bergoth  is  perfect  for  Dungeons.

As usual, cherry picking festival. The suggestions were Deliana, into Magnarr, into Sandlashed and Armiger. 

Moving on: Math is very difficult, I understand.

60% AoE leech for Deliana when unbooked versus...60% A1 single hitter dec att for Lodric and 60% A2 AoE provoke on Bergoth WHEN booked. 

Deliana's passives make her simultaneously easier to build for debuff purposes, and for sustaining your team. That's on top of the AoE leech which when unbooked is a favorite to land on more of the enemies than not. She will also help OP in Clan Boss. Deliana + Athel will be quite helpful in 3*'ing Campaign levels, too.

Armiger will be helpful in Spider, FK and requires significantly less resources to build than Lodric and Bergoth, and unlike those two will remain relevant in OPs roster long past those two champions, maintaining usefulness in mid and late game. 

I can actually buy Lodric having utility, could be helpful to OP after they bring up their other options. 

Bergoth might have been reasonable 20 months or so ago, but not so much now. Dumping books into him early game would be an insane suggestion, and without them he would be worse than the coin flips that you are not fond of.  

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 26, 2022, 20:2706/26/22
Jun 26, 2022, 20:40(edited)
02/24/19

Hmmmm.... cherry picking is a good point, Thorne.

Deliana's A1: (an AoE):

i

Lodric's Dec Atk (a single hitter):

i

Bergoth  A2  -  Provoke

Bergoth's A1:

i

Bergoth's A2 (an AoE):

i

WOW! Look at all these abilities that are MUCH WORSE than coin flips. Sad for anyone reading, and deciding what to upgrade, that Player J doesn't mention the terrible percentages here AT ALL. 

Let's think about this.....if 60% when booked is bad for Deliana, buddy, then it is equally or more bad for Bergoth and Lodric. Easy comparative arithmetic here. 

PS, Player J, you took the time to mention Bergoth's passive. I assume you just haven't seen Deliana's? Let me share it with you just in case....

i

Looks like a pretty nice passive to me. Strengthen pretty strong... AND you don't need to build her with much Accuracy!! Cool! This lets you focus on other stats when Early Game, and still be able to trigger leech! Looks nice to me for a second champ to 60.

Jun 27, 2022, 00:4006/27/22
05/13/19

Deliana  is  a  trash  hero  in  the  Early  Game.

Deliana  A1  is  coin  flip  against  Dungeon  Waves  +  Bosses

Deliana  A2  is  useless  because Low  Stage  Dungeons  don't have  much  resistance  so  there is  no  need  to  try  and  decrease  their  resistance.

Deliana  A3  is  useless  becuase  the  Dungeon  Bosses  don't even  Buff  themselves.

Deliana  Passive  is  useless  because It  only  triggers  when  your  practially  dead.

---------------------------------------------

The  fact  your  telling  the  Early  Game  player  to  lvl  Deliana  in  the  Early  Game  makes  no  sense  because nothing  Deliana  does  is  applicable for  Early  Game.

Deliana  A3  Block  Buffs  is  great  against  Platinum/Gold  5  players  running  Swift  P.  in  Arena.

Deliana  A3  Block  Buffs  is  great  against  Hydra  Boss  when  the  pesky  heads  do  buffs.

Deliana  A2  Decrease  Enemy  Resistance  is  great  against  Doom  Tower  Bosses  who  have  massive  Resistance Values.

To  bad  the  OP  isn't at  that  Stage  in  the  game.

-----------------------------------------------

In  addition,  All  3  heroes  when  booked  have  60%  Chance.

Deliana  is  a  Leggo  which  is  harder  to  get  books  for  vs.  the  Epic's.

I'll  tell  you  moderator's what.

If  you  want  the  OP  to  level  up  Deliana,  Magmar,  Sandslash,  &  Armiger,  You  go  right  ahead  and  tell  the  OP.

But  remember what  you  say  isn't absolute law.

I  don't  have  to  agree  with  you.

I  am  allowed  to  tell  the  OP  my  opinion.

Magmar,  Lordic,  Bergoth  &  Visionary  are  more  than  capable  of  being  victorious.

In  Fact,  I  already  see  how  I  would defeat  Dragon  20.

1st  move:  Visionary  --->  Increase  C.rate  +  C.  Damage

2nd  move:  Magmar  -->  AOE  Nukes

3rd  move:  Bergoth  --->  Crowd  Controls  any  heroes  left  alive

4th  move:  Lordic  ----->  Shield  for  Counter  Attack  Protection  &  Atk  down  to  reduce  Boss

5th  hero:  It  would  be  Poison  hero  to  solo  Boss

Jun 27, 2022, 04:0706/27/22
06/30/21
Player J

Deliana  is  a  trash  hero  in  the  Early  Game.

Deliana  A1  is  coin  flip  against  Dungeon  Waves  +  Bosses

Deliana  A2  is  useless  because Low  Stage  Dungeons  don't have  much  resistance  so  there is  no  need  to  try  and  decrease  their  resistance.

Deliana  A3  is  useless  becuase  the  Dungeon  Bosses  don't even  Buff  themselves.

Deliana  Passive  is  useless  because It  only  triggers  when  your  practially  dead.

---------------------------------------------

The  fact  your  telling  the  Early  Game  player  to  lvl  Deliana  in  the  Early  Game  makes  no  sense  because nothing  Deliana  does  is  applicable for  Early  Game.

Deliana  A3  Block  Buffs  is  great  against  Platinum/Gold  5  players  running  Swift  P.  in  Arena.

Deliana  A3  Block  Buffs  is  great  against  Hydra  Boss  when  the  pesky  heads  do  buffs.

Deliana  A2  Decrease  Enemy  Resistance  is  great  against  Doom  Tower  Bosses  who  have  massive  Resistance Values.

To  bad  the  OP  isn't at  that  Stage  in  the  game.

In  addition,  All  3  heroes  when  booked  have  60%  Chance.

Deliana  is  a  Leggo  which  is  harder  to  get  books  for  vs.  the  Epic's.

I'll  tell  you  moderator's what.

If  you  want  the  OP  to  level  up  Deliana,  Magmar,  Sandslash,  &  Armiger,  You  go  right  ahead  and  tell  the  OP.

But  remember what  you  say  isn't absolute law.

I  don't  have  to  agree  with  you.

I  am  allowed  to  tell  the  OP  my  opinion.

Magmar,  Lordic,  Bergoth  &  Visionary  are  more  than  capable  of  being  victorious.

In  Fact,  I  already  see  how  I  would defeat  Dragon  20.

1st  move:  Visionary  --->  Increase  C.rate  +  C.  Damage

2nd  move:  Magmar  -->  AOE  Nukes

3rd  move:  Bergoth  --->  Crowd  Controls  any  heroes  left  alive

4th  move:  Lordic  ----->  Shield  for  Counter  Attack  Protection  &  Atk  down  to  reduce  Boss

5th  hero:  It  would  be  Poison  hero  to  solo  Boss

"Deliana  Passive  is  useless  because It  only  triggers  when  your  practially  dead."

wut. 

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 27, 2022, 05:3606/27/22
02/24/19
Spangmastaflex

"Deliana  Passive  is  useless  because It  only  triggers  when  your  practially  dead."

wut. 

^^^^

i