All Categories

Need help with best killable CB team

Search
Jun 15, 2022, 15:3506/15/22
06/30/21

I just returned from a break of the game and need help with my CB team. I cant do unkillable dont have the champs so I currently use Vizier,  Fayne for filling bar with poisons after I get  def down weaken from her leach from Yannicca and Ninja placing Burn. so i dont know who to place in as my fifth slot for more dmg thnking venommage or frozen banahee both just got or sepulcher sentinerell to live longer  maybe Farrakin for dmg or an attack dmg up buffer. either help with 5th slot or tell me whole new team if you think is best!!!!

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2022, 16:0106/15/22
06/25/20

The problem with your team is you're going too overboard on damage. Also, running both Vizier and Ninja is tricky - the problem is that very often the hp burn will fall off and then be replaced by other debuffs, specifically, the poisons from Fatman in my below team. If that happens, Ninja's damage goes *way* down. You can experiment with him in place of Rhazin in my below team, but I don't think it will do better. Since you have DEF up, you can aim for ~2.6K DEF on your team. Make sure Giscard is slowest, the rest of the team doesn't really matter in ordering.

• Giscard (DEF up, ATK up, ATK down) - turn off A2
  • Fatman (AA, HP Burn, Poison, DEF down)
  • Rhazin (weaken) - A3 Opener, turn off A2 and A3. Make sure you take Warmaster.
  • Yannica (Leech, team lead) - TURN OFF A2 AND A3. Take Giantslayer
  • Vizier (debuff extend) - Turn off A2 and A3. Make sure you take Warmaster
Jun 15, 2022, 22:3706/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 22:39(edited)
06/30/21

^ That sounds like a 1 key team all day :0 :0 :0

You certainly have an impressive roster with very good champs. Lots of options here.

*** Make sure you get those champs to level 60 and ascended ASAP.

Jun 16, 2022, 08:3406/16/22
06/28/21

Sepulcher Sentinel lead atk down, def up, block debuffs

Deacon - leach def down

Vizier - ebuff extension

Fahrakin - ally atk, poisons, hp burn

last spot either banshee or Venomage

Jun 16, 2022, 12:0206/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 12:08(edited)
06/30/21

Scathach

Deacon - leach def down

Vizier - ebuff extension

Fahrakin - ally atk, poisons, hp burn run a team without weaken?  I dont like the dscathath team I dont see why deacon is good over anyone else who can do more damage and bring leech . ?? 

Jun 16, 2022, 12:0406/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 14:10(edited)
06/30/21

I actually never have the HP Burn fall off and be taken over from anything mainly because vizier extends it and than Ninja replaces it when he does his move. It goes up for 2-3 turns which is enough to cycle back to it and not get replaced . Ninja is highest damage in my team  . KRAM I THINK YOUR TEAM WILL BE ONE I TRY OUT AND IT DOES SOUND LIKE A ONE KEY TEAM ALL DAY AND HAS ALL THE BUFFS I NEED JUST HAVE TO MOVE SOME GEAR LEVEL SOME CHAMPS AND GET SOME MASTERIES LOL . thanks for the time and looking into my roster .    Ill get to work and report back how it goes  

Oh one quetion why Giscard the slowest ?  I do think Ninja will do more damage than Rhazin but he brings the weaken so cant replace him with ninja  .   But why Giscard slowest dont you want the attack up on before everyone goes? One other question why turn off Yanica A2 it is a free attack and invis giving some damage mitigation no?  I truely am a noob in this area so thankjs for your time and answering my questions .  

Jun 16, 2022, 14:1206/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 14:14(edited)
06/30/21
Spangmastaflex

^ That sounds like a 1 key team all day :0 :0 :0

You certainly have an impressive roster with very good champs. Lots of options here.

*** Make sure you get those champs to level 60 and ascended ASAP.

I would say a decent roster not Impressive I have alot of Atier champs but few SS tier champs lol .  Most of them I just got after returning to te game after 4 months or so off lol . I guess their way to try and keep me around lol . I have been waitin g for that one Hero that completely changes my account but have not gotten it. Like a Draco or Krisk or someone like that Caliber but until than I'll make due with what I have !!!

Jun 16, 2022, 15:4506/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 15:47(edited)
06/25/20
winabear36

I actually never have the HP Burn fall off and be taken over from anything mainly because vizier extends it and than Ninja replaces it when he does his move. It goes up for 2-3 turns which is enough to cycle back to it and not get replaced . Ninja is highest damage in my team  . KRAM I THINK YOUR TEAM WILL BE ONE I TRY OUT AND IT DOES SOUND LIKE A ONE KEY TEAM ALL DAY AND HAS ALL THE BUFFS I NEED JUST HAVE TO MOVE SOME GEAR LEVEL SOME CHAMPS AND GET SOME MASTERIES LOL . thanks for the time and looking into my roster .    Ill get to work and report back how it goes  

Oh one quetion why Giscard the slowest ?  I do think Ninja will do more damage than Rhazin but he brings the weaken so cant replace him with ninja  .   But why Giscard slowest dont you want the attack up on before everyone goes? One other question why turn off Yanica A2 it is a free attack and invis giving some damage mitigation no?  I truely am a noob in this area so thankjs for your time and answering my questions .  

Giscard slowest because his real job is def up, so you need him last or it falls off before the attack. 

Yannica a2 off because otherwise you lose the def up buff before the attack. If it is unbooked, ie still 4 turn cd, you can use it on turn 1, but if it is booked, it won't work since the turn it is used will 

Jun 16, 2022, 17:4706/16/22
06/28/21
winabear36

Scathach

Deacon - leach def down

Vizier - ebuff extension

Fahrakin - ally atk, poisons, hp burn run a team without weaken?  I dont like the dscathath team I dont see why deacon is good over anyone else who can do more damage and bring leech . ?? 

Deacon is easier to book than Yannica...

Deacon has basically the same damage modifiier on A1 as yannica Deeacon 1.8, yannica 1.9)...And you don't want yannicas a2 and a3.

Jun 17, 2022, 01:3406/17/22
06/25/20

Yeah just to be clear, I 100% agree with Scath on Deacon v Yannica - I just assumed Yannica was already booked. If she isn't, then for sure use Deacon. Just turn off Deacon's A2 and A3.

Jun 17, 2022, 04:5006/17/22
06/30/21
winabear36

I would say a decent roster not Impressive I have alot of Atier champs but few SS tier champs lol .  Most of them I just got after returning to te game after 4 months or so off lol . I guess their way to try and keep me around lol . I have been waitin g for that one Hero that completely changes my account but have not gotten it. Like a Draco or Krisk or someone like that Caliber but until than I'll make due with what I have !!!

It is impressive to me in comparison to my roster,and man you do have quite a few S tier epics and legos, for starters, Seeker, Stag knight, Deacon, Miscreated monster AKA Mr.Frankie, Sepulcher for the epics and Scyl of the drakes, Lord Champfort and Ninja for your leegos! I want a cpl of them badly, I dont have a seeker on my main account :/ pulled 3 of him on my second account, got demytha and PK and a Godseeker, but no seeker. I was forced to use a 300 speed Doomscreech in my CB team for awhile, lol but ive since replaced him with a much better champ. Also, Venomage is S tier for CB if youve got another mild-ish poisoner with her.

Jun 18, 2022, 23:0406/18/22
06/30/21
Spangmastaflex

It is impressive to me in comparison to my roster,and man you do have quite a few S tier epics and legos, for starters, Seeker, Stag knight, Deacon, Miscreated monster AKA Mr.Frankie, Sepulcher for the epics and Scyl of the drakes, Lord Champfort and Ninja for your leegos! I want a cpl of them badly, I dont have a seeker on my main account :/ pulled 3 of him on my second account, got demytha and PK and a Godseeker, but no seeker. I was forced to use a 300 speed Doomscreech in my CB team for awhile, lol but ive since replaced him with a much better champ. Also, Venomage is S tier for CB if youve got another mild-ish poisoner with her.

i put stag knight high a tier and scyl being log in doesnt count . I forgot about champ and supulcher as they are a week old lol . but the ones  I covet make mine look lame lol