All Categories

TEAM BUILDING HELP NEEDED

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 20:1406/14/22
05/21/22

Hey Guys,

I don't know where to go from here in order to create good teams. Basically I started with Galek because I didn't know any better. Got Tallia with a promo code and nothing really intersting until I got hit in the face with a lot of good champs but I don't know in which direction going as my more evolved champ are probably my weakest.

I did a lot of mistake during my few weeks playing the game. Please help me stop the mistake and allow me to focus on the right team (don't have a lot of stuff or xp)

Here is the team :

i

I have Tallia 60, cold heart 50, Galek 50, deliana 50, Magnarr 45, duchess lilitu 35 and a bunch of "project":

-Mordecai (for the combo with magnarr), coffin smasher same reason.

-Renegade : works well with coldheart

and other great rated rares  : Ruffstone, Apothecary, Elain, diabolist, banshee, 

and other rares and mythics : Ironclade, corpulant cadaver, castigator, spirithost, Avir The alchemage, fleshmonger...

I also willing to get a warmaiden and pex it if necessary. I just want to stop spending resource on champ I won't use afterwards.

Thanks guys !

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 20:3506/14/22
06/25/20

Champs worth bringing to 60:

• Coldheart
  • Deliana
  • Magnarr
  • Duchess (!!!!!) - START WITH HER!
  • Renegade - Eventually. Don't level her yet, but keep your eye on her for later
  • Apothecary - Maybe. I'm not convinced you need him since you have Duchess. Keep him around, but don't level him yet

Don't bother leveling anyone else. Don't eat your epics, and keep Coffin Smasher at 30 for now, but the rest of your rares you can probably use as food if you want (though personally I like keeping a copy of all my rares).

Jun 15, 2022, 16:2406/15/22
05/21/22

Thanks kramaswamy for your answer. I knew I should have but I couldn't abandon Galek and Tallia before hearing it.

I have a few additionnal questions :

- shouldn't I work on a campaign farmer to xp everybody? Will Coldheart 60 full everything be enough as she is not really made for this and I stuffed her with extra turn set

-Magnarr : is it Ok to play it even without HP burn in the team ? (or is it better to play an average HP burner with him like Mordecai)

-I will get High Katun in a few days. Is she worth including in a team that will look like this?

-I understand that duchess lilitu is one of the best champ in the game however the fact that she is a support and don't need accuracy; anything that does dmg, or much besides speed and survability would entice me to keep her 50 for a bit while I upgrade the rest of the team. (in terms of books and potions obviously she is the priority). Or I am just super wrong for thinking that as she is just my best champ ?

I am a horder so I might keep a few rares but it starting to get messy and I don't have full space right now so all the rares that are too situationnal might turn into food.

Thanks anyway for you kind answer

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 15, 2022, 16:3106/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 16:31(edited)
12/30/20

I personally would still 6* Galek, as he's your best campaign farmer option at the moment. 

Magnarr almost never needs accuracy to function, he's there as a nuker/DPS.

Duchess is unbelievably insane. Her passive, entire kit and just not really needing many books...she is one of the best champs in the game. 

Would 60 Galek for farming purposes, then Duchess immediately after. 

Jun 15, 2022, 16:3906/15/22
06/25/20

Honestly - I wouldn't bother with Galek. I expect Deliana can solo farm Brutal 12-6 without too much trouble, so once you get her to 60, you're set on that front. But given you have no great campaign farmer right now, you may want to bring her to 60 before Duchess.

As for Magnarr - he's there because his A2 is one of the hardest-hitting AOE nukes in the game. The other effects are irrelevant.

Khatun, normally, I'd say yes, but given you have Duchess, I think Khatun is somewhat irrelevant now. Duchess basically does everything she does, except better.

Duchess - technically you're not wrong, but remember, she veils everyone *other* than herself. That means she's going to be the priority target for everyone. Maybe she can survive that at 50, but my guess is you'll want her at 60.

Jun 15, 2022, 17:1706/15/22
12/19/19

60 duchess after farmer. No question about it.  Your lead for all teams for a long time.  Lol

Jun 16, 2022, 12:5706/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 12:59(edited)
06/30/21
kramaswamy.kr

Champs worth bringing to 60:

• Coldheart
  • Deliana
  • Magnarr
  • Duchess (!!!!!) - START WITH HER!
  • Renegade - Eventually. Don't level her yet, but keep your eye on her for later
  • Apothecary - Maybe. I'm not convinced you need him since you have Duchess. Keep him around, but don't level him yet

Don't bother leveling anyone else. Don't eat your epics, and keep Coffin Smasher at 30 for now, but the rest of your rares you can probably use as food if you want (though personally I like keeping a copy of all my rares).

I agree with everything said here but instead of Apothecary lkike he said just get him to 50 and leave incase you need more heals or sustain .    Mainly focus on leveling but also getting gear  as the gear not as much talked about but is a huge difference in what content you can do  .  You can have every 60 in the world shit gear wont let you do much .  so level and farm alot of Dragon to start with . and eventually get a team where you can farm Dragon with 3-4 champs and bring food as you farm gear .   otherwise a good starting set of champs that will get you far .  

Jun 17, 2022, 15:1006/17/22
05/21/22

thx guys ! I have direction now !