All Categories

Two UI suggestions

Two UI suggestions

Search
Jun 14, 2022, 02:4206/14/22
06/25/20

Two UI suggestions

1. Give an indication of number of turns left on cooldown for your allies' abilities. Yes, I know, usually it's easy to figure out, but sometimes, when it matters, dear god is it ever a pain to not know. Mind you, I don't know how to fit it into the UI - perhaps some sort of click-effect on the champ, maybe a long finger press or something.
  2. Show how much HP a champ has remaining in the champ UI. Right now you can see their debuff count, but you can't see their HP. This usually doesn't matter - except when you have 5 enemies, all of whom have a full debuff bar.

In case you're curious - this goddamn level is the reason for both of these two requests. I must have spent like five hours restarting, with so many of them being "does Rhaz have his A3 back up yet?" and "if I use my A1 on that Rotos, will he die? I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE HIS HP!%#!#%!"

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2022, 08:4006/14/22
06/30/21

What I normally do is use the right side of my mouse and change the perspective to make it somewhat easier to see HP Bar.. and good suggestions here. You could just drag cursor over champion making them transparent to see in depth details like abilities, maybe.