All Categories

Suggestions for CB Team using Helicath (Sent by Trip2Win)

Search
Jun 11, 2022, 14:4106/11/22
05/29/22

Hello everyone, i am a fairly new player to the game and i managed to luck out and pull Helicath.

Does anyone has some suggestion on how i should build my CB with the roster i have?.

Many Thanks in advance.

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2022, 17:0606/11/22
Jun 11, 2022, 17:08(edited)
04/25/22

damn , so you've gotten 6 Kinagashi total(4 for helicath and i still see 2 more in your roster) and already done with event ... thats some serious luck ... how many shards did you open ? 

Or can you actually pull him from shards ontop of the fusion ?

Jun 11, 2022, 17:2106/11/22
04/05/22

I just saw someone ingame get Helicath now. I asked if he pulled all the rares and epics, since I thought Heli was not abel to be pullled from shards. Didn't get an answer tho.

Jun 11, 2022, 18:1406/11/22
05/29/22
Lyryal

damn , so you've gotten 6 Kinagashi total(4 for helicath and i still see 2 more in your roster) and already done with event ... thats some serious luck ... how many shards did you open ? 

Or can you actually pull him from shards ontop of the fusion ?

I pulled him from shards trying to pull the goat

Jun 11, 2022, 18:3106/11/22
Jun 11, 2022, 18:35(edited)
12/19/19

https://youtu.be/uN-de0OSUM0

That may not be best one, but Google helicath clan boss and there will be tons of possibilities. 

Jun 11, 2022, 19:1306/11/22
01/02/20

Hey Siven,

If you find a UK comp using Roshcard the Tower, and a champ to block the stun, you can use three dps champs. take a look at Deadwood Jedi's website for a comp using Sepulcher to block debuffs. Someone else might see a better champ for that spot.  Getting team speed tuned may take some time if you dont have lots of good gear available. 

My first UK team used RT with Bushi, who would die and then revive on the stun hit.

HH has video using Brogni, plus Longbeard, Fatty, and Lanakis.

SO MANY ATTACKS THE CLAN BOSS CANNOT COPE!! HELICATH IS MENTAL | Test Server | Raid: Shadow Legends - YouTube 

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 11, 2022, 21:3806/11/22
12/30/20

Admittedly I haven't done a ton of digging on Helicanth comps yet, but I think I'd want to go with something that left me affinity friendly like Sepulcher and block debuffs, then some DPS Geomancer, Anax and/or Fayne, perhaps Longbeard for ally attack.

I think now you could get away with Helicath at lower difficulties and almost entirely DPS - especially while comps for Helicath are being ironed out - but it's up to you. 

Jun 12, 2022, 00:1006/12/22
06/30/21

well.. It's hard to say, but you will almost certainly use a combination of the following champs.. Longbeard for ally attack, Sepulcher, Fayne for Poison and HP Burn, Geomancer for HP Burn, Reflect damage, Aothar if booked, will place 4 poison with his A2, Mordecai for HP Burn, Apothecary for Seped TMV boost as well as heal, Jareg for Ally protect/Dec ATK, DEF UP, and maybe Blind Seer for block debuffs, Revive, and Shield.

Jun 12, 2022, 18:0706/12/22
05/29/22

Many thanks will try to build aroudn some of those champs and focus on dmg over time!

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 12, 2022, 19:2306/12/22
12/30/20
Spangmastaflex

well.. It's hard to say, but you will almost certainly use a combination of the following champs.. Longbeard for ally attack, Sepulcher, Fayne for Poison and HP Burn, Geomancer for HP Burn, Reflect damage, Aothar if booked, will place 4 poison with his A2, Mordecai for HP Burn, Apothecary for Seped TMV boost as well as heal, Jareg for Ally protect/Dec ATK, DEF UP, and maybe Blind Seer for block debuffs, Revive, and Shield.

I think Mordecai/Apo/Jareg/Blind Seer get outclassed here by our other options, and the kinds of things we're looking for. Overall this will function like a block damage/unkillable comp which means we're looking for ways to mitigate the stun/debuffs like Doompriest, SepSen, and/or going full DPS mode. 

Jun 13, 2022, 04:0606/13/22
06/30/21
dthorne04

I think Mordecai/Apo/Jareg/Blind Seer get outclassed here by our other options, and the kinds of things we're looking for. Overall this will function like a block damage/unkillable comp which means we're looking for ways to mitigate the stun/debuffs like Doompriest, SepSen, and/or going full DPS mode. 

I have to disagree with your saying that any of those champions are outclassed.. those are some of his strongest champions and block debuffs does block the stun, yet you say you're loooking for ways to mitigate the stun? If going full DPS geomancer/ Mordecai can literally get insane amounts of damage on CB, and Apo with the right speed can provide the Speed boost and TM increase for Hellcat to keep the buff up. Although that would be an insanely fast Hellcat, I must admit.

I agree with you that SepSen prio somewhere in the comp, as I did mention her in my post. And another thing - His roster is critcally absent of Buff extending champions, the only good option I see is Sandlashed to extend the Block damage. 

Perhaps an elaboration on the "other options" here would satisfy my missing understanding of difference in optimal strategy between my suggestions and yours... since you did not provide this. I am in no way doubting your high level of knowledge with Raid as I have been here long enough to see how reliable your comments are, thorne. Just wanting some additional feedback here :)

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 13, 2022, 18:1606/13/22
Jun 13, 2022, 18:17(edited)
12/30/20
Spangmastaflex

I have to disagree with your saying that any of those champions are outclassed.. those are some of his strongest champions and block debuffs does block the stun, yet you say you're loooking for ways to mitigate the stun? If going full DPS geomancer/ Mordecai can literally get insane amounts of damage on CB, and Apo with the right speed can provide the Speed boost and TM increase for Hellcat to keep the buff up. Although that would be an insanely fast Hellcat, I must admit.

I agree with you that SepSen prio somewhere in the comp, as I did mention her in my post. And another thing - His roster is critcally absent of Buff extending champions, the only good option I see is Sandlashed to extend the Block damage. 

Perhaps an elaboration on the "other options" here would satisfy my missing understanding of difference in optimal strategy between my suggestions and yours... since you did not provide this. I am in no way doubting your high level of knowledge with Raid as I have been here long enough to see how reliable your comments are, thorne. Just wanting some additional feedback here :)

So I get plenty wrong in game but some clarification as to why I'm not interested in those champs for the most part, long term:

Mordecai: Tremendous spider champ, has some other applications but doesn't do enough in Clan Boss especially at any reasonable difficulty. Light interest in the turn meter stuff though.

Apo: Would be a better speed boosting option, but does no DPS and the heal is useless here.

Blind Seer: essentially a much more expensive Sepulcher Sentinel in this comp when you factor in books and pots.

Jareg: Very useless here, we don't need attack down or ally protect, though defense up does help with Helicath DPS abilities. Likely much better choices.

With Helicath, we are seeking only to 1) mitigate the stun/affinity and 2) do as much damage as humanly possible, through some combination of speed tuning and DPS options. 

Block damage cannot be extended, fwiw. Just speed tuning on making that work.

Other options here being the classic DPS options such as Geo, Fayne, Anax, and probably Longbeard as this roster is constructed. 

Jun 14, 2022, 08:1906/14/22
06/30/21
dthorne04

So I get plenty wrong in game but some clarification as to why I'm not interested in those champs for the most part, long term:

Mordecai: Tremendous spider champ, has some other applications but doesn't do enough in Clan Boss especially at any reasonable difficulty. Light interest in the turn meter stuff though.

Apo: Would be a better speed boosting option, but does no DPS and the heal is useless here.

Blind Seer: essentially a much more expensive Sepulcher Sentinel in this comp when you factor in books and pots.

Jareg: Very useless here, we don't need attack down or ally protect, though defense up does help with Helicath DPS abilities. Likely much better choices.

With Helicath, we are seeking only to 1) mitigate the stun/affinity and 2) do as much damage as humanly possible, through some combination of speed tuning and DPS options. 

Block damage cannot be extended, fwiw. Just speed tuning on making that work.

Other options here being the classic DPS options such as Geo, Fayne, Anax, and probably Longbeard as this roster is constructed. 

Extend the DEF UP, not Block Damage 😂

Nicely explained, I do agree with everything. I guess I would shoot for some other kind of damage mitigation included w Hellcat, for every second or third turn and not bother with TM inc/ inc spd and focus more on atk and crit stats along w def and hp IF I couldnt get the speeds necessary... He would still have plenty of utility here especially if having problem with the stats'