All Categories

Spider & Fire Knight

Spider & Fire Knight

Search
Jun 4, 2022, 00:1406/04/22
03/02/18

Spider & Fire Knight

Hello All,

I am looking fo help with the Spiders Den as well as the Fire Knights Castle, I can't seem to get past stage 12 of either one. Can someone please tell me which 5 champions would be best for this.

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2022, 01:5506/04/22
06/25/20

First, and *by far* most - you *need* to stop wasting resources leveling and ascending random people. I count at least 10 people who are ascended that are a total waste of time, and easily as many that are leveled. *Only* level and ascend someone if they have a very specific use for you. Otherwise, just level food.

I'm guessing the creator of this thread is going to find it annoying I keep linking to it but - for Spider, see https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/617892_need-direction-for-spiders-den/ for information on how to best construct teams.

The core of your Spider team will ultimately be:

• Coldheart x2 for TM control and damage
  • Armiger for TM control on non-blue affinity, Apothecary on blue - not ideal but all you can do is hope you can boost your CH to keep controlling since you don't have better. If you eventually get Visix, you can use her instead.
  • Kyoku on blue (turn off A3!), Sigmund on red, Deliana on green.
  • Apothecary on non-red (if he's already there because of point 2, then add Conellia), Steelskull on red

For FK, Apothecary and Coldheart will be in just about every team you make. After those two, just add three people who are proper affinity for the stage you're at and you should be set. Even if Apoth is weak affinity, he'll still be fantastic. 

Jun 4, 2022, 02:0306/04/22
Jun 4, 2022, 02:04(edited)
02/13/21

I don't have much time to go into much detail yet but you definitely have the champions needed to get to later stages for both Spider and Fire Knight.  I will post more later unless someone else beats me to it

That said, do you see this champion below.  His name is Runic Warder, and you should use him for Fire Knight.  The 3 turn reflect damage will automatically reduce the Fire Knights shield by 5 if it is up.  He also brings a 50% decrease attack which hits twice on his A2, as well as an A1 that also hits twice for extra shield reduction.  I used him all the way up to floor 20 for Fire Knight, and I kept him at level 50 the entire time.  

The extra healing is a good bonus.  Just put speed, defense and HP to keep him alive.

i

The key to fire knight is multi-hitters that can reduce the shield, and/or people that can control the turn meter.  Armiger, which is an uncommon champion, is very good at the latter, and so is cold heart.

The team that took me to level 20 Fire Knight was Runic Warder (level 50), Cold Heart (level 50), Apoc (level 60), Scyl (level 60) and Fu-Shan (level 60).  I used Fu Shan largely because of his multi-hit abilities to reduce the shield, plus he hit like a truck, but essentially you have the champions to build a similar team (though I cannot see Scyl, so assume you haven't reached 180 days yet?  You have a hell of a lot of 60's already though).

Something like Kael, Apoc, Cold Heart, Runic Warder and Seeker would do the trick nicely.  Seeker will keep your team alive and rotating through their skills very quickly, plus brings a 2 hit A1. If you have an Armiger, then use him instead of Seeker