All Categories

Upcoming improvements

Upcoming improvements

Search
Jun 3, 2022, 16:0606/03/22
06/25/20

Upcoming improvements

Yo - these are great, Plarium. Thanks! Both are very much appreciated. It'd be great if you could apply the Hydra regroup feature to CB as well!

"(1) Hydra: Battle Results Regroup
Hydra Battle Regrouping is something you’re already able to do during a Battle if you pause, but we’re adding the same functionality to the Battle Results screen in the nearest patch.
So once the Battle is over, you’ll have a few options – to keep the result and lose that Hydra Key or try again for a better score. If you pick the second option, you’ll find yourself on the team selection screen, where you’ll be able to edit your team and fight Hydra once again.

(2) Instant Artifact Upgrade
Oh, you’re definitely gonna love this one. The improvement that was heavily requested and that is going live with the upcoming update is the ability to skip Artifact/Accessory Upgrade animation.
You can simply checkmark the “Instant Upgrade” to enable it. The actual mechanics will remain the same, and the game will process all the Upgrade attempts required – one by one, with a certain success chance per try – but you don’t have to witness the whole process anymore. "

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2022, 16:2006/03/22
Jun 3, 2022, 16:29(edited)
12/19/19

@#$%^  YES!!! I WILL HAPPILY TAKE A FORUM BAN FOR LANGUAGE. 

But this is better than sacred shard gifts!

Edited language per mod request 

dthorne04Moderator
Jun 3, 2022, 16:2106/03/22
12/30/20

Quick thoughts:

1) Now heavily incentivized to try to figure out/gear out for auto comps. Not that I think they'll be plentiful by any stretch, but now you have a pretty important safety net.

Or if you're like me and have accidentally popped Wrath before, then this'll be nice.

2) This one is nice to see. Especially key for mobile, will make their Raid QoL significantly better.