All Categories

Amazing!!

Amazing!!

Search
May 31, 2022, 14:2605/31/22
12/28/21

Amazing!!

So  yesterday  i  was  complaining about  my  hero  pulls  and  was  feeling  like  i  couldnt  make  progression.  Today  i  pulled  prince  kymar  lysanndra  and  geomancer  from  30  blue  shards!  Who  would  help  me  the  most  in  clan  boss  and  spider?  Also  any  recommendations on who  i  should  use  for  my  clan  boss  team?  I  can  max  only  two  of  the  3  i  got,  who  will  give  me  the  most  overall  boost  in  spider  dragon  and  cab?

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2022, 14:4505/31/22
06/25/20

Ultimately you want to build your CB team around Roshcard, so I'm leery about giving you a team comp without him, as you'll inevitably end up wasting a bunch of silver on a team that won't last. That said, you could build the following:

• Hotatsu (DEF up, Leech, ATK down)
  • Fayne (debuffs) - make her lead against Magic affinity so that she's stun target
  • Geomancer (HP Burn)
  • Vizier (debuff extender) - make him lead against non-Magic affinity so that he becomes stun target. turn off A2 and A3.
  • Belanor (raw damage) - replace him with someone better eventually

As for Kymar and Lyssandra - their main role is in arena. Outside of arena, they're in relatively specialized teams.