All Categories

Advice to progress on cb and dragon team

Search
May 30, 2022, 18:5305/30/22
11/13/20

Hello, I'm kinda wondering how to progress mostly at cb and towards dragon 20. At first, I started to lvl up legendary assuming they're stronger than epic's most of the time. At this point in the game I'm unable to book them (only have few books for lego) and noticed that there is a big downtime in buff/debuff witch I think hurts in cb and dragon. Checking some guides, it seems that I do have some champs with potential in cb, but I struggle a bit on what witch champ to work on. Like geomancer, vogoth, rearguard sergeant, fayne, veteran, deliana(maybe). I feel there are so many options and struggle to notice what would help my team out.

What would be a good option to start on?

Here is rooster till so far: 

i

Currently this is my cb team setup:

Skullcrusher, keal, ninja , riho and drokgul (also use this for dragon).

Btw, Is it better to take on epic and fully book then before legendary?

Best regards

shaku

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2022, 19:1705/30/22
06/25/20

CB Team:

• Riho (cleanse debuff/block debuff, all enemy debuffs)
  • Skullcrusher (AP, CA)
  • Vogoth (leech, ally healing) - turn off A2
  • Ninja (raw damage)
  • IF ALREADY BOOKED ON A2 - Drokgul (DEF up), turn off A3
  • If Drokgul is not already booked on A2 - Rearguard Sergeant for now, eventually replace with a 3-turn cooldown, 2-turn duration DEF up epic champ (such as Grizzled Jarl)

The reason for the commentary on Drokgul is because of your self-described shortage of lego books. He is definitely not worth using books on, but if you already have, then you may as well run with him. Riho and Ninja need to be fully booked. This team will easily 1-key NM and 2-key UNM. Make sure to use deadwoodjedi to tune your team properly!

Dragon 20:

• Riho
  • Ninja
  • Skullcrusher (for now) - replace with a speed up champ like Gorgorab or Apothecary
  • Vogoth (for now) - replace with Scyl
  • Bellower (for now) - replace with a stronger AoE nuker
May 30, 2022, 19:5005/30/22
May 30, 2022, 19:58(edited)
11/13/20

Thank you!

This is really usefull and helps me out a lot.

I didnt use any books on Drokgul so far, it did look tempting to get the A2 tbh. Does it matter which Riho or Ninja get the books first?

And with speed tune its the order of the champ right? something like 1.Rhio 2. Rearguard, 3. Ninja, 4. Vogoth 5. Skullcrusher? Debuff first then attack into debuff extender and last CA so it doenst get a turn wasted?

May 30, 2022, 20:4005/30/22
06/25/20

It does matter - Ninja unbooked will be a pain to tune properly. I'd actually recmmend just not using him until he's fully booked. Just use whoever your next best nuker is - probably Kael.

As for tuning - I'll get back to you in a bit for that.

May 30, 2022, 21:0505/30/22
11/13/20

oke thank you, I'll wait a bit for the books. Need to level up some champs first to begin with :)

May 30, 2022, 21:4805/30/22
06/25/20

Okay so for tuning here's your basic blueprint - all champs will have speeds between 170 and 189. The reason for this is to make it easy to tune for both NM and UNM. Order should be, from fastest to slowest, Riho, Vogoth/Kael, Rearguard, Skulcrusher. Vogoth/Kael doesn't matter on order, they just should be after Riho and before Rearguard.

In terms of delays - you want:

• Riho - A2 on turn 1, A3 on turn 3
  • Vogoth - turn off A2
  • Kael - doesn't matter
  • Rearguard - A3 on turn 2
  • Skullcrusher - A2 on turn 1

The reason RS is staggered is to give Skullcrusher the AP protection for when his unkillable drops off. For UNM, you'll end up needing some delays, since you start on turn 2 instead of turn 1 - so, for example, Riho needs to delay her A2 by two turns and her A3 by one turn.

May 30, 2022, 23:1105/30/22
11/13/20

Thank you sir,

This is a huge amount of help. Time to train some champs and slap that CB :)