All Categories

Help solidifying CB team ?

Search
May 28, 2022, 05:0605/28/22
04/25/22

Normal top chest 1 key (killed daily so 2x chest)

Hard 2nd chest 1 key ...

Brutal 2nd/3rd chest with 2-3 keys

Here's my champs , nothing worth noting from vault (keep faction guardians and fusion champs)

i

With deliana joining the team tmr on reset . My goal with forums help is to brutal 3rd chest with 1 key ... but any advice is still welcomed ! Cheers y'all

Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2022, 05:3005/28/22
06/25/20

Nothing has changed since the last time you asked like ... three days ago :)

You don't have CB champs. Literally none of the ones you own are truly suited for CB. The fact that you're able to get Brutal chest with what you have is pretty good, all things considered.

Just stick with your best-geared champs for now. The only one you own that may eventually end up on a CB team is Anax, but he's pretty specific in which teams he works with.

May 28, 2022, 05:4405/28/22
May 28, 2022, 05:58(edited)
04/25/22

Ah sry i ask often ^^ , but did get few new champs , which i took to 40 and left there :P

I just want to get the best chest on brutal with 2 keys max and do 1 keys on those clan kill each day ;) not thinking of NM yet either , i know my place hehe

I also finally got high kathun and getting deliana tmr (like most players atm)

edit , i also dont know why but cant seem to get my gmail forum account back , so yea im the same person youre thinking of Kram ! Ty for making the link quickly :D 

edit 2: what should i focus towards keys >? 2-3 on highest then 1-2 on all hiighest difficulty clans kills to get 2x chest ? 

edit 3 : personal thanks for all the help and info provided from you and only you . Trult a forum gem and a community centered player , thank you very much . Keep replying to everyone , you do good !!

Edit 4 : do i have a team for anything >? Spider , DT , golem , etc ... im at stage 13 for most dungeons , pushing it for missions :P