All Categories

Unsure who to build after wierd pulls the last week or so.

Search
May 20, 2022, 11:0605/20/22
03/30/21

After months of poor luck on shards i have had a freaky week or so

In a week i have pulled Mashalled, Yumeko and chaguur... its even wierder because i have only opened 2 voids in total.

All 3 are considered decent champs, but i am unsure which to build- i am still in S4 tag so i guess i could use an arena champ and i finish DT hard but i find it - hard work and have to manual some stages.

I know its subjective, but who would you be working on first? i am thinking yumeko? but not sure if her kit is designed for arena, she looks like she might be a great general DT/Dungeon carry?

I think this is the first time i have asked an 'who should i build' question, but i suddenly have 3 viable champs at the same time.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2022, 12:5405/20/22
06/25/20

All three are pretty good arena candidates. Chaag works well in DT hard as well. I'd say Yumeko is the best choice of the three for tag.

May 20, 2022, 13:0705/20/22
01/04/20
kramaswamy.kr

All three are pretty good arena candidates. Chaag works well in DT hard as well. I'd say Yumeko is the best choice of the three for tag.

Agreed, I'd do Yumeko, Macsalad, last guy. 

May 20, 2022, 13:1705/20/22
12/19/19

All 3 .yumeko 1

May 20, 2022, 13:2205/20/22
May 20, 2022, 13:34(edited)
03/30/21

Thanks guys, will look at her first, been a lucky week for raid (just tested my mythfu and its a 1 key).. amazed as i always cock these up initially.

May 21, 2022, 15:5205/21/22
05/21/22

You  must  have  spent  $$  in  the  game  recently to  get  some  pulls  like  that.  I  havent  been  able  to  spend  lately  and  the  good  pulls  have  all  dried  up.  

May 21, 2022, 17:2105/21/22
03/30/21
MONK€YLORD

You  must  have  spent  $$  in  the  game  recently to  get  some  pulls  like  that.  I  havent  been  able  to  spend  lately  and  the  good  pulls  have  all  dried  up.  

Completely FTP, i went about 18 months without a decent void lego, then pulled chaggur and yumeko back to back. Hate to think what the odds of that are.

All my shards come from CB, i have never bought a shard.

May 21, 2022, 22:5805/21/22
05/21/22
BenHuyAmon

Completely FTP, i went about 18 months without a decent void lego, then pulled chaggur and yumeko back to back. Hate to think what the odds of that are.

All my shards come from CB, i have never bought a shard.

This  is  my  point-  it  took  you 18  MONTHS.....  18!!!  That  is  ridiculous..  I  know  this  is  a  mobile  game  created  solely  to  generate  cash flow..  But  come  on!!  18  flippin  months!  Just  dumb..

May 22, 2022, 04:1105/22/22
04/24/22
MONK€YLORD

This  is  my  point-  it  took  you 18  MONTHS.....  18!!!  That  is  ridiculous..  I  know  this  is  a  mobile  game  created  solely  to  generate  cash flow..  But  come  on!!  18  flippin  months!  Just  dumb..

Let me guess , you think you should reach endgame and get every single champion under a year ? 

These kinds of game need a shelf life extension , in this ones case it grinding champs and rng on pulls .. im not even a month in . and im enjoying it plenty to grind for next year to get to endgame... 

In between freebies , promo code , events , tournaments and in-game quests/missions/challenge with all the info and help out there , im already lvl 50 , getting my 6th 60s with high katun and deliana (depending on which is better for my current progress) and spent 70$ , and i can tell you ... it doesnt help you pull good stuff when you pay .. nor does it actually speeds up things ... if anything it let me play on evenings i would've ran out of energy to keep going till 3am ...!

May 22, 2022, 12:3905/22/22
05/21/22
Lyryal

Let me guess , you think you should reach endgame and get every single champion under a year ? 

These kinds of game need a shelf life extension , in this ones case it grinding champs and rng on pulls .. im not even a month in . and im enjoying it plenty to grind for next year to get to endgame... 

In between freebies , promo code , events , tournaments and in-game quests/missions/challenge with all the info and help out there , im already lvl 50 , getting my 6th 60s with high katun and deliana (depending on which is better for my current progress) and spent 70$ , and i can tell you ... it doesnt help you pull good stuff when you pay .. nor does it actually speeds up things ... if anything it let me play on evenings i would've ran out of energy to keep going till 3am ...!

Youre  not  even  a  month  in..  LOL-  come  back  in  a   year.  if  youre  even  still  playing..  

May 22, 2022, 13:2605/22/22
03/30/21
MONK€YLORD

Yep the chances of getting the void legos i want are insanely low. Of course spending speeds things up a lot.

But you can get to endgame quicker than 18 months without spending. I have been playing 18 months now... but finished FW and finished DT hard quite a while ago without spending any money.

May 22, 2022, 16:0705/22/22
06/25/20
MONK€YLORD

I really don't think you are looking at this correctly. OP is well into endgame. He hasn't been waiting 18 months to progress. 18 months for a *decent* void lego. Emphasis on the *decent* part. Void legos are the rarest thing in the game, by design. Why is it a bad thing to have something be rare?

May 22, 2022, 19:1805/22/22
05/21/22
kramaswamy.kr

I really don't think you are looking at this correctly. OP is well into endgame. He hasn't been waiting 18 months to progress. 18 months for a *decent* void lego. Emphasis on the *decent* part. Void legos are the rarest thing in the game, by design. Why is it a bad thing to have something be rare?

i  commented on  my  experience  over  the  last  almost  3  years..  i  have  been  playing  this  game  pretty  Close  to  the  beginning.  I  am  a  casual  player.  However,  in  The  first  2 years  or  so,  i  spent  a  descent  amount  of  money  on  this  game .  i  never  bought  the  crystal  deals,  other  than  ancient  crystals  with  the  gems  i  had   as  i  mainly  spent   real  world  cash on  gems..  I  was  pulling  a   legendary  at  leadt  once  a  month  of  not  more.  And  i   was  pulling  epics  pretty  frequently.  Over  thw  last  10  months  or  so,  i  have  not  been  able  to  spend   real  world  money  for  this  game..  still  get  shards and  still  buy  the  ancient  crystals  when  i  have  saved  enough.  However,  i  have  not  pulled  a  legendary  since  i  quit  being  able  to  spend  real  money  on  the  game..  i  do  believe  games  like  this  do  have  algorithms to  favor  those  who  spend a  lot  of real  world  money..