All Categories

Looking for advice and help.

Search
May 19, 2022, 19:2005/19/22
05/19/22

Hello  everyone, 

I  am  new  to  the  forum,  in  game ...  like  3  months  now.  But  I  am  kind  of  lost..

I  can't  progress  through  Fire  Knight's  Castle  for  my  missions.

What  heroes  should  I  built  next?  I  "burnt"  my  speed  booster  in  some  fusion...  

I  have  booked  almost  full  my  Helior,  but  im  confused  if  he  has  Any  use  outside  dragon's  lair  and  spider's  den?..

Madame  Serris  is  also  booked,  and  Magnarr,  rest  epics  and  my  Minaya  are  not.

i  kinda  lack   gear  for  my  heroes..  

For  CB  I  am  thinking  of  building  Toragi+Venomage and  wouldnt  go  for  Jareg  cause  he  has  same  abilities  as  Toragi?  what  do  you  think  guys?

thank  you  all  in  advance

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2022, 19:4005/19/22
06/25/20

Helior is a top-tier lego. He won't be useful for FK, but honestly, that's about the only place he won't be useful. He could be used literally everywhere else, although he won't necessarily be optimal everywhere. Where he really shines, though, is in arena.

To your question specifically - which stage of FK are you stuck on? The advice is going to depend largely on that answer. That said, you're definitely lacking in multi-hit champs. I don't see a great team from amongst your champs, for FK20, so I'd probably recommend just waiting until you get someone. Coldheart is really the optimal champ for this.

For CB, you probably want something like:

• Helior (stun remover) - make sure he is faster than whoever your stun target is
  • Toragi (ally protect, poison) - turn off A2
  • Venomage (ATK down, DEF down, poison)
  • Hotatsu (DEF up, Leech) - turn off A2
  • Honestly, not sure who would be best on the 5th. I guess whoever your highest-damage champ is.
May 19, 2022, 19:5505/19/22
05/19/22

FK  is  13th  i  think.

for  arena  Helior  wears  guardian  and  resist  for  now,  but  idk..

But  i  guess  Helior  build  for  CB  would  be  higher  speed and  for  arena  he  can  be  slow  but  alot  of  hp/def?

May 19, 2022, 19:5705/19/22
05/19/22

im  almost  gold  II  in  arena,  using  Klodd  as  a  speed  booster  🙈  madame  serris,  as  debuffer,  magnarr  as  a  dd  and  often  Minaya  for  her  passive  19%  increase  speed  as  a  leader..

May 19, 2022, 20:2305/19/22
05/19/22

I  have  seen  and  read  so  many  vids  abt  helior  and  no  clue  what  build  would  be  best,  masteries...  idk  if  he  just  absorb  in  the  background  and  clean?  If  he  needs  to  clean  he  needs  speed

May 19, 2022, 21:1905/19/22
06/25/20

Honestly, don't waste your time with arena. Just farm the easy wins. Don't worry about trying to build an actual team for now.

As for FK - FK 13 is also Force, so that's nice in that you can build a team that will work at 20. That said, as I mentioned, you're sorely lacking in multi-hit champs. I would just put it aside until you get more of them. Any team you build right now will be very ineffective.

May 20, 2022, 09:0005/20/22
05/19/22

Thank  you  for  sharing  your  thoughts.  

Anyone  got  any  advices  for  Helior?

May 20, 2022, 13:1805/20/22
06/25/20

I mean it really depends on what you're doing with him. If you're using him on that suggested CB team I mentioned, you just want him to be faster than whoever your stun target is. But speed tuning for CB is a pretty complex task.