All Categories

Super Raids

Super Raids

Search
May 12, 2022, 13:5305/12/22
02/28/22

Super Raids

So once again we have a timetable for 'Super raids'  As the mods are in contact with Plarium and feedback can I ask them why Plarium don't just enable them all the time for every dungeon?

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but if more energy is used folk may buy more, I know P want us in their game but even though it's only X2 and they could do a x2, x5, x7 it would go down well with the playerbase

Views
Comments
Comments
May 14, 2022, 12:4105/14/22
02/13/21

I think this feedback goes to Plarium quite regularly, and there definitely seems to be attempts to introduce new functionality to reduce the time sink of the game.  I honestly think it's just a matter of time.  Neither Doom Tower or Faction Wars had super raids and now they have them permanently.  Hopefully this happens for the other dungeons too.

harleQuinnModerator
May 14, 2022, 15:1205/14/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I think this feedback goes to Plarium quite regularly, and there definitely seems to be attempts to introduce new functionality to reduce the time sink of the game.  I honestly think it's just a matter of time.  Neither Doom Tower or Faction Wars had super raids and now they have them permanently.  Hopefully this happens for the other dungeons too.

Thanks Rose, well said.

Our goal as your mod team is to convince Plarium to enable super raids all the time. There is concerns on their end about keeping tourneys and CvCs from getting so far out of hand that F2P players have ZERO chance at them though. So they are still figuring that out, and analyzing the super raid results and such as this point.

As they put it, it is much easier to enable super raids for things with a specific set number of keys that you can't purchase more of with money. It is more difficult to determine setpoints and limits for Super Raids in purchasable content when you change a factor like time investment. And time is really the only equalizer us F2P people have when going against people who spend or have spent.