All Categories

Today's 10x and 120 shard leggo poll

Today's 10x and 120 shard leggo poll

Search
Comments
May 6, 2022, 17:4905/06/22
06/25/20

My first thought is - this is another poorly constructed poll. There are really two separate questions being asked.

1. Do I approve of a Guaranteed Lego event being coupled with a 10x weekend (and, I assume by extension, a 2x weekend)? To that question, the answer is a resounding yes. It's refreshing to see Plarium employ a practice that is actually good for the customer. You get to target a guaranteed lego, and also profit from the boosted targeted legos.
  2. Do I like the specific Guaranteed Lego, and, by extension, will I participate in this event? On that one the answer is a resounding no. I don't like this lego at all, I find it very underwhelming, and if the intent is to give people a sub-standard guaranteed lego to encourage participation, I retract my support from point 1.
May 6, 2022, 20:1005/06/22
05/21/20

I've voted on the poll. A Chance to get a non-dupe Legendary would be nice but not right after a 2X ancient. I did try 15 Voids for Demytha with no luck 😔

harleQuinnModerator
May 6, 2022, 20:5505/06/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

My first thought is - this is another poorly constructed poll. There are really two separate questions being asked.

1. Do I approve of a Guaranteed Lego event being coupled with a 10x weekend (and, I assume by extension, a 2x weekend)? To that question, the answer is a resounding yes. It's refreshing to see Plarium employ a practice that is actually good for the customer. You get to target a guaranteed lego, and also profit from the boosted targeted legos.
  2. Do I like the specific Guaranteed Lego, and, by extension, will I participate in this event? On that one the answer is a resounding no. I don't like this lego at all, I find it very underwhelming, and if the intent is to give people a sub-standard guaranteed lego to encourage participation, I retract my support from point 1.

This kind of feeback is helpful too, tbh.

I will pass it along Krama. :)