All Categories

Clan boss

Clan boss

Search
May 4, 2022, 12:5205/04/22
10/04/20

Clan boss

Hi, I have been trying too get the right speed for my clan boss team on Ultra-Nightmare. I have tried for over a month so now I have no other options then asking for your help. Currently I’m taking on nightmare clan boss. But I think I’m ready to push for ultra-nightmare clan boss with your help. If you can help me with that, I cloud be very grateful. 

I have Deacon Armstrong so I think that can speed tune 2-1. I’m thinking to use a special team but I don’t know if that will work. The champions are Deacon Armstrong, Valkyrie, Martyr, Toragi the Frog and Heiress. 

I also have Steelskull who cloud work instead of Heiress. So the idea is to use Double-counterattack with 2-1 speed tune. 

I’m sorry for my English. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2022, 16:2805/04/22
06/30/21

From my understanding, UNM CB requires a speed of 190 ish in order for all your champions to take one turn every time the clan boss takes a turn. 

May 4, 2022, 16:3605/04/22
06/25/20
Spangmastaflex

From my understanding, UNM CB requires a speed of 190 ish in order for all your champions to take one turn every time the clan boss takes a turn. 

That's not exactly true. 190+ speed is necessary if you want to be able to get your first turn before CB gets its first turn - but that's usually not actually necessary. 170-190 speed is usually "optimal" for "normal" teams, because the tune works for both NM and UNM.

However, neither of those are relevant for the OP, who is running a *very* different type of team, and one which requires extremely sensitive tuning.

OP - I'm not entirely sure why you would want to run both Valk and Martyr. Their CA buff doesn't stack. Ditto for running Heiress on that team - her passive won't stack with CA. In fact, I'm not entirely sure what team you're trying to build, period. Are you drawing inspiration from something in particular?

May 4, 2022, 16:4405/04/22
04/04/21

It looks like you are trying to stagger your CA buffs by using multiple champions that give CA, in order to get your team to have CA up at all times.  This is probably because your team is too slow and not speed tuned properly.  I don't think this will work the way you are hoping, and it will be a much more successful strategy to just use one CA champ and speed tune your team properly.

May 4, 2022, 16:5805/04/22
10/04/20

Thanks for answering guys, yes I was hoping to have CA on all the time. And because of Deacon it cloud be possible to speed tune 2:1. The other reason for having Valkyrie and Martyr is to survive for longer. The shield of Valkyrie and the defense buff from Martyr cloud help the team with that. I don’t know if it cloud work but the most important thing for me is to speed tune 2-1. 

May 4, 2022, 17:0205/04/22
06/25/20

I think going for a 2:1 rotation here is a mistake. It's really tricky to get the speed tunes right, and it really won't provide you with a huge benefit in exchange.

I would suggest you build something centered around Martyr. She does DEF up, ATK down, and CA. If you post your roster, we can suggest teams to build around her. Toragi may be worthwhile, but I expect you have others that will do the job better. Deacon might end up on the team for Leech, but hopefully you have other champs who can do that debuff along with others.

dthorne04Moderator
May 4, 2022, 17:5005/04/22
12/30/20

So, if you're on a computer I would strongly suggest trying out - with this tune or any other - https://deadwoodjedi.info/cb the calculator here, on Deadwood Jedi's site. Plugging in all relevant information about your comp to try to see what it will look like in terms of ordering, buffs, etc. is quite useful.

Deacon can definitely work in a comp centered about buffs that he must have on him when turns end, but it will take some tuning work, much like it will if you include Valk.

I would prefer to see Toragi in there as he's one of the very best champs in a killable comp, especially with how it looks yours is trending (shields, counterattack). But, let's see your roster first. 

May 4, 2022, 23:2405/04/22
06/30/21
kramaswamy.kr

That's not exactly true. 190+ speed is necessary if you want to be able to get your first turn before CB gets its first turn - but that's usually not actually necessary. 170-190 speed is usually "optimal" for "normal" teams, because the tune works for both NM and UNM.

However, neither of those are relevant for the OP, who is running a *very* different type of team, and one which requires extremely sensitive tuning.

OP - I'm not entirely sure why you would want to run both Valk and Martyr. Their CA buff doesn't stack. Ditto for running Heiress on that team - her passive won't stack with CA. In fact, I'm not entirely sure what team you're trying to build, period. Are you drawing inspiration from something in particular?

Do you know what the CB UNM exact speed is?

May 4, 2022, 23:2905/04/22
06/25/20
Spangmastaflex

Do you know what the CB UNM exact speed is?

Yes. 190 :)

May 5, 2022, 00:0005/05/22
May 5, 2022, 00:00(edited)
06/30/21
kramaswamy.kr

Yes. 190 :)

Oh ok .