All Categories

Masteries Help - Please

Masteries Help - Please

Search
May 4, 2022, 07:5205/04/22
05/04/22

Masteries Help - Please

Hello Fellow Raiders,

I'm not new to the game put I am new to the community and I hope there might be someone who might be able to point me in the right direction. I should also probably point out that I'm not really a great gamer but I do enjoy this one. On to my question. When you open the Masteries Tab, you must select two of the three trees offered: Offense, Defense, or Support. Has anyone written a guild as to how to best match the tree (or farm) selection to a Champion?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2022, 09:5505/04/22
02/13/21

Hello

The best bet would be to check out websites like Hell Hades or AyumiLove as they essentially have all of the champions along with mastery and artifcat guides, usually with different ones depending on the content (e.g. Clan Boss, Dungeons, etc.).  

For example, if you wanted to get some ideas arould Kael, then it would be https://hellhades.com/champions/kael/ and https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-kael-skill-mastery-equip-guide/ respectively

May 4, 2022, 23:3805/04/22
May 4, 2022, 23:44(edited)
06/30/21

The guides can be helpful, but some of them were created months or years ago and many champions have undergone changes as well as changes to the game since. My advice is to select the masteries you feel are great for your champ.

Example) you might want to use support and offense for a damage dealer that has some important buffs in their kit, for accuracy masteries and TM masteries, then offensive damage bonus masteries. However, if you go defense tree route, you could keep them alive longer with damage mitigation masteries, and counter attack masteries if they have solid A1s. 

I know that I have a few support champs where they did no damage at all and ive used offense masteries for them mainly for tier 6 masteries like Warmaster to speed up my dungeon/CB runs. All three are good choices whichever two you choose, and then there are some champions whose masteries will be pretty obvious to use when you start building them.

Make sure you gear them first, to see where the stats come out at in the end, then do masteries. I realize this may not always be the case, and im sure somebody will disagree with atleast one piece of advice ive given, but this is normally how  I build champs and while im not a whale am pretty satisfied with my account progress. Hope this helps.