All Categories

Give us more sources for Great Hall medals

Search
Apr 29, 2022, 12:3404/29/22
12/30/21

The benefits of the Great Hall are applied across the six modes in the game, the way to obtain that benefit is tied to only one source, arena. To me that seems a somewhat unbalanced acquisation method. 

Before people jump in with over helpful suggestions such as "git gud on arena", this is not about the state of arena, it's looking at the way you obtain player power and exploring that imbalance. 

Suggestion would be in all modes allow the chance to obtain medals, such as campaign a low chance due to the very high levels of farming; through to CB chest giving a significantly more number as there is only 1 or 2 per day. Not flooding players with medals, but a flow that will allow over a decent period of time the gradual completion of the Great Hall.

Also what would need to be addressed is the medal colours, which could be resoleved that once all bronze completed you then get silver, and once all silver you get gold from the different sources. I would not suggested a free-for-all gold medal fest.

I've been playing for a few months and do enjoy the game but this is the one area that does seem to be a flawed way of providing player power.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2022, 13:3904/29/22
06/25/20

Won't happen. If you could get medals from outside of arena, it would strongly decentivize arena participation, which is something Plarium is actively trying to encourage.

Apr 29, 2022, 14:2404/29/22
12/19/19

Git gud...

But seriously, it is supposed to take a long time. And arena is easier than ever, so its ridiculous to complain about grinding medals right now.  

Farming better gear, and leveling your champs is more important than GH BONUS.  

Most of us completed Arbiter missions with all GH unleveled except the few needed for missions. At least the smart ones that didn't spread medals everywhere and went oh Sh##$ ... 

Apr 29, 2022, 16:4104/29/22
05/03/20

Is this the right place to discuss how GH medals should be used?

Apr 29, 2022, 16:4204/29/22
06/25/20

You should usually avoid hijacking peoples' threads. Make a new one :)