All Categories

Can anyone help me with my builds just can't seem to gear them right

Search
Apr 23, 2022, 15:0304/23/22
11/04/21

I  just can' t get   pass spider 13 fire k 14  every Time  I Try to  regear  I Just can't get  better  speed Acc Res Ctri R  I Know I
Have Better  sets  but  I have  wasted  much  resources all Ready  and  don't want to take of Everything just to make everything  worse than before. I Have spent thousands of energy on gear  runs  but  still  don't seem To be able  to Get Better stats or higher champion power   all So  Which champions work  best together as a team

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2022, 15:1404/23/22
01/18/20

Hey if you dont know about yet HellHades have a great Gear Optimizer, where you can set presettings for stats you wanna have like a min or max on each stat it implement also your masteires even if you havnt any yet etc. https://raidoptimiser.hellhades.com/

otherwise on your stage you should focus on dragon 20 to get 5-6 gear noting else worth. except for 4* speed shoes. i think you also lack abit on 6*stars. And you dont need to have full sets of gear in most cases on the beginning for your stats its better to look only for the best gear not for normal gear but in sets.

FK and spider are very hard, you need alot of Turn meter Control or hard fast nukers like seer Coldheart etc. (espacilly for spider if you havnt good shield tanks like Miscreatet Monster). You can Build one or two Armiger (Uncommen but with enemy hp dmg based skill and a1 with turn meter reduce) 

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 23, 2022, 17:2604/23/22
12/30/20

Could you post your top row of champions, too? Would like to see all your 60s.

For now going to go with the usual advice: farming food in Brutal 12-3, pretty much going as far as you can in Dragon to farm gear because it looks as though you may have some speed issues.