All Categories

Advice: Heros Suggestions, Team Buildiung, Artefact Stats to Progress Spider 11+ or Dragon 17+

Advice: Heros Suggestions, Team Buildiung, Artefact Stats to Progress Spider 11+ or Dragon 17+

Search
Apr 22, 2022, 12:0404/22/22
01/18/20

Hello Guys i have a big Problem, i cant progress further than Spider 10 or Dragon 17. I have the normal f2p Heros,(sadly no coldheart) and one good HP Burner (Ignatius). 

Who should i 6* next and EQ next?

Wich Team i should use for Spider 11+ and Dragon 18+?

How can i control who the enemy attacks and what i need more Def or HP?

Have you some advise for Teams with my heros, iam really think inside the box and have some problems with outside thinking cause the game is a big overhelming.

Thank you for some answers :_)

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2022, 11:3704/23/22
01/18/20

#Push :)

Apr 23, 2022, 12:4204/23/22
12/19/19

Post gear for your primary champs. That is your issue likely. You need to keep farming better gear to get to dragon20 to get better gear :)

Yes, chicken egg. Just standard early game progress frustration. Be patient  :)

Stop making 5star champs (elhain, athel, galek).  Do not upgrade these to 6star.  

All best gear should be for improving dragon20 team. You are likely just some gear tweaking from a D20 team. 

Apr 23, 2022, 14:2204/23/22
01/18/20
Trips

Post gear for your primary champs. That is your issue likely. You need to keep farming better gear to get to dragon20 to get better gear :)

Yes, chicken egg. Just standard early game progress frustration. Be patient  :)

Stop making 5star champs (elhain, athel, galek).  Do not upgrade these to 6star.  

All best gear should be for improving dragon20 team. You are likely just some gear tweaking from a D20 team. 

Hey thanks for the answer, here my team where i can farm stage 17, iam not sure if i need to get warmaiden lvl 60 or not, is it worth with the masteries and the extra banner?

y the elhain galek etc. is for my faction wars to get atleast beyond the first boss :)

some recommends on my gear what is useless what need improvment etc?

i

i

Apr 23, 2022, 15:1604/23/22
06/25/20
Ahtinius

Hey thanks for the answer, here my team where i can farm stage 17, iam not sure if i need to get warmaiden lvl 60 or not, is it worth with the masteries and the extra banner?

y the elhain galek etc. is for my faction wars to get atleast beyond the first boss :)

some recommends on my gear what is useless what need improvment etc?

i

i

• Kael - Way too little ATK to be running as a nuker. But since you were lucky enough to get Ignatius, I'd suggest you focus on making Kael your Dragon debuffer for poisons. To build him this way, focus on getting his Accuracy and Speed up. You want 200 ACC, and 180-200 SPD. You'll also likely need about 2000 DEF and 35000 HP to survive.
  • Ignatius - Far too slow. Also too little accuracy for him to be a provoker - but that may be okay, provided your other champs can survive with Drath's healing. I'd suggest you just try to get him to around 180-200 SPD. You can afford to lose a bit of DEF to get there.
  • Drath - Solid. Wouldn't really change anything here
  • Apoth - Overall okay, but his best use is to keep speeding the rest of your team up. I'd try getting his speed as high as possible. 220 would be a good target.
  • Warmaiden - Get rid of her. She's not meant for this team, because Kael isn't going to be nuking much. Put Toragi in here, for more poisons.

Apr 23, 2022, 15:3204/23/22
Apr 23, 2022, 15:52(edited)
01/18/20
kramaswamy.kr
  • Kael - Way too little ATK to be running as a nuker. But since you were lucky enough to get Ignatius, I'd suggest you focus on making Kael your Dragon debuffer for poisons. To build him this way, focus on getting his Accuracy and Speed up. You want 200 ACC, and 180-200 SPD. You'll also likely need about 2000 DEF and 35000 HP to survive.
  • Ignatius - Far too slow. Also too little accuracy for him to be a provoker - but that may be okay, provided your other champs can survive with Drath's healing. I'd suggest you just try to get him to around 180-200 SPD. You can afford to lose a bit of DEF to get there.
  • Drath - Solid. Wouldn't really change anything here
  • Apoth - Overall okay, but his best use is to keep speeding the rest of your team up. I'd try getting his speed as high as possible. 220 would be a good target.
  • Warmaiden - Get rid of her. She's not meant for this team, because Kael isn't going to be nuking much. Put Toragi in here, for more poisons.

Thanks for the big advice some overall stats for toragi also 200acc and about 200 speed? 

y then i know what i need to do, i really need to farm dragon to get better speed gear i didnt have good luck with the substats so around 200 Speed and acc would be hard with my gear atm, but iw will run on it :)

some advice for the crit dmg? i found it really hard to have the 200 crit dmg and more attack or defence

Apr 23, 2022, 17:0404/23/22
01/03/22

Frozen Banshee. Dragon.

Apr 23, 2022, 17:2704/23/22
06/25/20
Ahtinius

Thanks for the big advice some overall stats for toragi also 200acc and about 200 speed? 

y then i know what i need to do, i really need to farm dragon to get better speed gear i didnt have good luck with the substats so around 200 Speed and acc would be hard with my gear atm, but iw will run on it :)

some advice for the crit dmg? i found it really hard to have the 200 crit dmg and more attack or defence

Yeah I mean 180-200 SPD is a good metric for just about any dungeon champ. Some will run slower, some faster, but 180-200 is a good average level.

The team I described doesn't need CDMG at all. It's an unconventional one, I'll give you that - but it's centered around the fact that Ignatius has a 100% chance to land an unresistable HP burn on all targets with his A3. That's what will bring the waves down.

As to Romanium's comment - ultimately, yeah, you'll probably want to put Frozen Banshee in, probably in place of Kael. But you don't have her at 60 yet, and, even when you do get her there, she'll need to be pretty fast to really be useful.

Apr 23, 2022, 17:3504/23/22
01/18/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah I mean 180-200 SPD is a good metric for just about any dungeon champ. Some will run slower, some faster, but 180-200 is a good average level.

The team I described doesn't need CDMG at all. It's an unconventional one, I'll give you that - but it's centered around the fact that Ignatius has a 100% chance to land an unresistable HP burn on all targets with his A3. That's what will bring the waves down.

As to Romanium's comment - ultimately, yeah, you'll probably want to put Frozen Banshee in, probably in place of Kael. But you don't have her at 60 yet, and, even when you do get her there, she'll need to be pretty fast to really be useful.

is frozen banshee so more good as kael? i mean yeah she help me very well in clanboss but even i put her in hp gear and lifesteal she die very fast :/ i have the feeling i cant get her potential right

Apr 23, 2022, 17:4704/23/22
06/25/20
Ahtinius

is frozen banshee so more good as kael? i mean yeah she help me very well in clanboss but even i put her in hp gear and lifesteal she die very fast :/ i have the feeling i cant get her potential right

The reason she's better, especially on dragon, is because she can put many more of the good poisons on the target than Kael can.

Kael's A3 puts four 5% poisons, but has a 3-turn cooldown. FB, on the other hand, puts two 5% poisons for every one of her A1 attacks. The thing is, her A3 has a 3-turn cooldown, and it's required for her A1 to place poisons.

So, to benefit most from the A3, you need FB to be landing multiple A1s while the debuff is active. That's why, on CB, you really want her paired with someone that either has a Counter-Attack buff, or an Ally-Attack ability. On dragon, since dragon is so slow, you can usually get two attacks for every one turn the boss gets. That let's you get an A3 + three A1s, putting six poisons, before the poison sensitivity wears off.

Also, her A2 boosts your team TM, which is quite useful, and will often let you get even more A1's off on the boss.

Regarding her dying - you're running a team with three very good healer/protectors. Especially swapping Toragi on in place of Warmaiden, you'll get another AOE provoke, which will go a long way towards keeping the rest of your team safe.

Apr 23, 2022, 18:1804/23/22
Apr 23, 2022, 18:19(edited)
01/18/20
kramaswamy.kr

The reason she's better, especially on dragon, is because she can put many more of the good poisons on the target than Kael can.

Kael's A3 puts four 5% poisons, but has a 3-turn cooldown. FB, on the other hand, puts two 5% poisons for every one of her A1 attacks. The thing is, her A3 has a 3-turn cooldown, and it's required for her A1 to place poisons.

So, to benefit most from the A3, you need FB to be landing multiple A1s while the debuff is active. That's why, on CB, you really want her paired with someone that either has a Counter-Attack buff, or an Ally-Attack ability. On dragon, since dragon is so slow, you can usually get two attacks for every one turn the boss gets. That let's you get an A3 + three A1s, putting six poisons, before the poison sensitivity wears off.

Also, her A2 boosts your team TM, which is quite useful, and will often let you get even more A1's off on the boss.

Regarding her dying - you're running a team with three very good healer/protectors. Especially swapping Toragi on in place of Warmaiden, you'll get another AOE provoke, which will go a long way towards keeping the rest of your team safe.

thanks man didnt think forward about so much, i mean i know aboput her sensiotity and that she lands the good poisens etc but y i will think now twice and calculate my gear about it for all the team members and write in few days/weeks how is going :) i mean probably you wont see it but i big thanks, that i get more and more into the game mechanics :)

Apr 23, 2022, 18:4504/23/22
06/25/20
Ahtinius

thanks man didnt think forward about so much, i mean i know aboput her sensiotity and that she lands the good poisens etc but y i will think now twice and calculate my gear about it for all the team members and write in few days/weeks how is going :) i mean probably you wont see it but i big thanks, that i get more and more into the game mechanics :)

No problem. This game is surprisingly complex for an FTP gacha game. It's one of the reasons why I've continued playing despite all the predatory schemes Plarium implements. As you get deeper into the game, you'll see that there's quite a lot going on under the hood.